AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
devine777 said:
I know the hormones...eh....lol thanks labhouise
I'm blaming the hormones anyway...lol
This time I sent all our joint bank accounts, life insurance, vehicle insurance, mortgage, credit card. And over 100 pictures. So I'm hoping that will do although I'm worried because they have all that since May 10th and still no decision and it has been opened !!

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting...waiting...waiting!

After zillion of tries, we finally get hold of a very nice agent today. We just wanna make sure that they have/attached the open work permit application. We did not send it together with the application, we send it 1month later. Anyhow, at first the agent said she can't see it in the file and she puts us on hold and finally said yes it was in the file but to confirm she said she will send a note to CIC Vegreville. Anddddd just wait till the end of the month she said. Also I asked about the police clearance and medical, she said it's still valid so we should not worry about that unless they ask for us to re-do it.

Also reading from labhouise posts, I am now worried if we did send enough proof or not?? like you lab, we wish we had known this site before we send our application, we can't afford consultants fee so we did it ourselves!:( I did not send our joint bank account, insurances, letters or anything like that..etc but we send a lot of pictures from our wedding ceremony and reception, our travels and holidays, photos with family and friends. We don't want anymore delays...it's painful and stressfull specially for my husband! Him not being able to work is tough! It's been tough but what can we do?? On the other side of the coin, this whole process made us and will make us stronger!! :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
kochanie said:
Waiting...waiting...waiting!

After zillion of tries, we finally get hold of a very nice agent today. We just wanna make sure that they have/attached the open work permit application. We did not send it together with the application, we send it 1month later. Anyhow, at first the agent said she can't see it in the file and she puts us on hold and finally said yes it was in the file but to confirm she said she will send a note to CIC Vegreville. Anddddd just wait till the end of the month she said. Also I asked about the police clearance and medical, she said it's still valid so we should not worry about that unless they ask for us to re-do it.

Also reading from labhouise posts, I am now worried if we did send enough proof or not?? like you lab, we wish we had known this site before we send our application, we can't afford consultants fee so we did it ourselves!:( I did not send our joint bank account, insurances, letters or anything like that..etc but we send a lot of pictures from our wedding ceremony and reception, our travels and holidays, photos with family and friends. We don't want anymore delays...it's painful and stressfull specially for my husband! Him not being able to work is tough! It's been tough but what can we do?? On the other side of the coin, this whole process made us and will make us stronger!! :)
You should be fine. You sent a lot more information than I did.
We had a very small wedding as any of my family couldn't attend and my hubby is an only child and both his parents are dead so we wanted a low key wedding.
But, like you say, I wish I had found this earlier.

All the best with your application, I'm sure you will have good news very soon.

Lab

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
labhouise said:
You should be fine. You sent a lot more information than I did.
We had a very small wedding as any of my family couldn't attend and my hubby is an only child and both his parents are dead so we wanted a low key wedding.
But, like you say, I wish I had found this earlier.

All the best with your application, I'm sure you will have good news very soon.

Lab
Thanks Lab, we really hope there is no more delays... we are booked to visit my home country in December, we will have another small ceremony in my country in December (beach wedding) because my family and some close friends didn't make it to the our wedding here! All the best to you and your family too!

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
PanEva said:
My application received on Nov. 09. A month ahead of yours.
Hey ,

Sorry for replying late as I never receive your mesg in my inbox. It’s really good to finally find someone who applied near the same month as I. Let’s keep each other posted on our case progress.

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
nonoo said:
Hey ,

Sorry for replying late as I never receive your mesg in my inbox. It's really good to finally find someone who applied near the same month as I. Let's keep each other posted on our case progress.
hi nonoo and pan eve my application was received nov 21st 2011. hope we get aip soon :)

z.yahya

Mar 29, 2012
***Update

Got my DM!!

Today I got a letter saying "we are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application is complete". File has now been sent to my local office (Calgary) which they said will contact me shortly.

My Ecas didn't change.

Time line

Application received :Aug 23 2011

Aip: July 11 2012.

DM: July 31 2012 (as per letter)

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Hello everyone I am about to start my inland application procees and I was have a couple questions. Do I need to send in the police certificates right away since I have lived in another country before Canada or should i wait until they request it? Also should i send in my medical along with my application or should i wait until they request them? Thanks soo much

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
Hi everyone,

I have a question for you guys. From what I´ve been reading here, if your file is transfered to a local office BEFORE AIP it means that you´re going to attend a formal interview because they probably have doubts about the relationship.

Does it mean that, if you got AIP without this local office transfer, the interview will be waived?

One more doubt: anyone here had to re-do the medical exams? Whats the waiting time after you do it?

Thanks guys!

PanEva

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 26, 2012
micanada said:
hi nonoo and pan eve my application was received nov 21st 2011. hope we get aip soon :)
Just saw your message. I was busy working recently. Good to know other applicants who are also in same month. Hopefully, we will hear good news in October. ;)

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
weerth said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question for you guys. From what I´ve been reading here, if your file is transfered to a local office BEFORE AIP it means that you´re going to attend a formal interview because they probably have doubts about the relationship.

Does it mean that, if you got AIP without this local office transfer, the interview will be waived?

One more doubt: anyone here had to re-do the medical exams? Whats the waiting time after you do it?

Thanks guys!
Files trsf before AIP is bad news meaning you will have to prove relationship.
However, if you received your AIP without going through any intervew then you are fine. no more interview until landing.

If you are asked to redo medical, the wait time can get 3-4 months before you hear back

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
minime# said:
Hello everyone I am about to start my inland application procees and I was have a couple questions. Do I need to send in the police certificates right away since I have lived in another country before Canada or should i wait until they request it? Also should i send in my medical along with my application or should i wait until they request them? Thanks soo much
you will have to send everything everything everything whether asked or not whether required or not at once with your application if you want a straight forward case and quicker processing. we all did it.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
lilizinha said:
Hi , I applied in December 2011 too, they received my application on Dec 19th
how about you?
Hi Lilizinha,

I just saw your reply; I am really confused as how to check responses in this forum as its not coming in inbox? How do I know if I receive the reply????? Please stay in touch and let me know of any progress.

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
hi everyone,

My application receive dec.09,2011 and my e-cas doesnt say anything yet from the time they receive my application.Anyhow my question is what should i do since my work permit will expire this sept.07 and im not working now coz we moved from edmonton to red deer and we found that im pregnant.Just worried coz i'll be out of status after sept 07.just so hard to find that doing lmo here in red deer.Any advice what to apply while waiting for AIP?thanks in advance...

ria