Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
qw123 said:
im fine and tx for asking
It;s not an obligation according to some people on here as CIC can do that on their own without asking you..they can ask for out of counrty police check but no for in canada... But can take little more time if you let it upto cic and delay the overall process. Personally, yes my wife did hers (RCMP) and she did it electronically (as the agency has that option aslo) and after 10-15 days she received the certificate or clearance letter which we added to the app and sent it out at once So that cic can have the result ready in seconds when they need to. we did not send actual prints or card as we did it electronically....but the clearance letter has her prints anyway.

some people here have been waiting for CIC for at least two months for CIC to check with RCMP the police check, I am assuming the are people who did not do it by themselves. Others have DM right away when other things checked out fine without any delay on police check, these are people who probably did the in canada police check on their own like myself and sent it out.

who can tell their stories and time line on it so we all make sure if cause further delay or not.
Thank u for your reply. I actually called the call center before i sent out my application. She said cic will do in canada police check but i found out in this forum it may delay the process of having DM so i was thinking if i can send my in canada police check with additional proof of relationship. I just dont know how long before they open it as my application was recieved on october 11.

under_way

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 22, 2011
AOR Received.
may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
do i have some bad luck...since may 23rd cic said my AIP letter has been
mailed out, after contacting the call center numerous times, they keep saying that its mailed
out and they will resend it..,keep in mind my mailing address is the same

i called yet again about 2 weeks back, the agent told me she's gonna send
an email so it can be resent..and still nothing, so i applied for my work permit anyway..

its so hard biting my tongue when i'm talking to these agents because i'm getting
the run around..its almost feels like they don't want to give me any info

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
xxpazaway said:
Thank u for your reply. I actually called the call center before i sent out my application. She said cic will do in canada police check but i found out in this forum it may delay the process of having DM so i was thinking if i can send my in canada police check with additional proof of relationship. I just dont know how long before they open it as my application was recieved on october 11.
If anyone tells you that sending more documents will slow down your main process is a total lie. they usually take 1 month to 2 months to open your additional doc and attach it to your main one. TO show you there would be no delay, see my reasoning:

1. they get to your main app before your additional doc gets open/added, your main app will get process as usual.

scenario 2: they get your additional doc before they get to your main app, they will add it to your main app and still process with it as usual.

so NOTHING TO LOSE BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN.

rucy

Mar 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
the CPC in Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st april 2011
Doc's Request.
27 June 2011
File Transfer...
3nd March 2012
Interview........
2nd May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jun 2012
LANDED..........
21st Jun 2012
HI
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnT5cvUy612BdEMwdm1RODl4Qmh0Q0x1aUdod194ZFE
Does this the correct cart? i saw my cart hasn't update yet.
PR/landing : 21st Jun 2012

kamiro

Apr 25, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rucy said:
HI
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnT5cvUy612BdEMwdm1RODl4Qmh0Q0x1aUdod194ZFE
Does this the correct cart? i saw my cart hasn't update yet.
PR/landing : 21st Jun 2012
Hey Everyone,

So after getting our PR process done. I took a look back and thought about all the number crunching I did and how often it got me from one week to the next knowing what the current timeline looked for people before me. I mean it's bad enough that the process is long, but even worse that you rarely get feedback on it. I was a little neurotic at times, I think I've called CIC about 30-40 times during our process. Anyways, I decided to create a web application to help with the process. It's just a pet project of mine.

You can use it to keep track of your process and compare it to how the "average" applicant is doing. You can even see a prediction of when your application stage will be complete or when you'll get to a different stage. It keeps all the information on your computer and will update your predicted application dates as more people submit their timeline. If you like, you can submit your timeline anonymously to the server every time you update your dates (click "Submit your timeline") and your timeline will be calculated with everyone else to get more accurate process times. The application stats are processed once an hour so if you submit a new date, you won't be able to see the change for about an hour.

I think it is a little more accurate then the spreadsheet as it uses a weighted average to estimate processing times. That way applications processed recently will have more effect on the estimate then applications at the beginning of the year.

If you'd like to give it a try, I'd love feedback:
http://beta.countdowntill.com/family-inland

Preeya

Mar 30, 2010
qw123 said:
the paper app has become complex now and not easy to find. do it online and it's straight forward questions and quicker as well

Thank you qw123 for your prompt respond. I have contacted immigration office few weeks back and they told me to send paper application only :-(. Pls note that my sponsorship application was received by immigration on November 03, 20122 and they have started processing on January 19.

Kindly advice me the needed documents for OWP paper application

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
hows the people from August going? Anybody with their second stage and landing yet?

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
kamiro said:
Hey Everyone,

So after getting our PR process done. I took a look back and thought about all the number crunching I did and how often it got me from one week to the next knowing what the current timeline looked for people before me. I mean it's bad enough that the process is long, but even worse that you rarely get feedback on it. I was a little neurotic at times, I think I've called CIC about 30-40 times during our process. Anyways, I decided to create a web application to help with the process. It's just a pet project of mine.

You can use it to keep track of your process and compare it to how the "average" applicant is doing. You can even see a prediction of when your application stage will be complete or when you'll get to a different stage. It keeps all the information on your computer and will update your predicted application dates as more people submit their timeline. If you like, you can submit your timeline anonymously to the server every time you update your dates (click "Submit your timeline") and your timeline will be calculated with everyone else to get more accurate process times. The application stats are processed once an hour so if you submit a new date, you won't be able to see the change for about an hour.

I think it is a little more accurate then the spreadsheet as it uses a weighted average to estimate processing times. That way applications processed recently will have more effect on the estimate then applications at the beginning of the year.

If you'd like to give it a try, I'd love feedback:
http://beta.countdowntill.com/family-inland
hi kamiro!! this is awesome and ty!! :D :D :D :D

sievo

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

We're still waiting to hear anything from CIC regarding my spouse's inland application (received 20 september 2011) since getting an email with our eCas login info on January 3rd 2012. Seems to be quite a bit longer than most. Ecas now says our application is In Process.

We've since moved to Montreal (in march) and it's been great so for, if a little hard for her as she can't work. I'm wondering at what point we send in the request for CSQ with MICC? I assumed we had to wait to hear something from CIC (and I think they told us that the last time we called) but now I'm starting to wonder.

Also, there's been some talk of sending an RCMP background check to speed things up, would that make sense at this point in our timeline? Is that a background check for the sponsor or the sponsored?

All this waiting is starting to be a drag, but we're not getting too discouraged!

PS Awesome webapp kamiro! I've thought about doing something similar in the past. Unfortunately it says we have a little bit more of a wait for AIP than I had hoped :-\

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
sievo said:
I'm wondering at what point we send in the request for CSQ with MICC? I assumed we had to wait to hear something from CIC (and I think they told us that the last time we called) but now I'm starting to wonder.
I am also living in Montreal and have a permanent residency application being processed. Our application was received July 29, 2011, and I received correspondence on January 11, 2012 asking us to submit the undertaking application and notifying us that we had to send them a CSQ. If I recall correctly, this was their way of prompting us to apply for the CSQ, which we applied for immediately, and received on January 31, 2012. I believe Immigration Quebec sends them a CSQ directly, so you just keep the one they send you for your records (it's specified in one of the letters they send, so you can double check).

I also wanted to express my appreciation for the Google document maintained by Johanna...I first saw it a few weeks ago after going crazy with worry, and seeing other family's progress is such a big relief.

My timeline information is as follows if it can also be added:

We received your application to sponsor XX on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 7, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 18, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Baby ghost

Jul 9, 2012
Hello everyone,

I followed this forum for a long time and got lots of useful information here.

I checked my ECAS this morning finally it changed to DM.

We received your application to sponsor XXX on August 17, 2011.

We sent you a letter on July 5, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Anybody can tell me what is this mean? I never get anyother letter before this. Does it mean I get AIP or what?

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Preeya said:
Thank you qw123 for your prompt respond. I have contacted immigration office few weeks back and they told me to send paper application only :-(. Pls note that my sponsorship application was received by immigration on November 03, 20122 and they have started processing on January 19.

Kindly advice me the needed documents for OWP paper application
Hello! Hope youre doing fine!
You didnt send your Owp application with your pr application? Im having finding the document requirements for owp.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
qw123 said:
im fine and tx for asking
It;s not an obligation according to some people on here as CIC can do that on their own without asking you..they can ask for out of counrty police check but no for in canada... But can take little more time if you let it upto cic and delay the overall process. Personally, yes my wife did hers (RCMP) and she did it electronically (as the agency has that option aslo) and after 10-15 days she received the certificate or clearance letter which we added to the app and sent it out at once So that cic can have the result ready in seconds when they need to. we did not send actual prints or card as we did it electronically....but the clearance letter has her prints anyway.

some people here have been waiting for CIC for at least two months for CIC to check with RCMP the police check, I am assuming the are people who did not do it by themselves. Others have DM right away when other things checked out fine without any delay on police check, these are people who probably did the in canada police check on their own like myself and sent it out.

who can tell their stories and time line on it so we all make sure if cause further delay or not.
Hello again,
I just called one agency for finger prints here in our place to book for appointment. He just told me to wait for the letter from the cic to do the finger prints what did your wife brought there when she did hers.? Thanks

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
xxpazaway said:
Hello again,
I just called one agency for finger prints here in our place to book for appointment. He just told me to wait for the letter from the cic to do the finger prints what did your wife brought there when she did hers.? Thanks
she brought nothing but fee payment so money only and passport or other identification...you dont have to wait for anything...just go and tell them you want to do RCMP for immigration purposes. that's all. no cic id is needed so dont even bother. just ur name and address.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Azsereth said:
I am also living in Montreal and have a permanent residency application being processed. Our application was received July 29, 2011, and I received correspondence on January 11, 2012 asking us to submit the undertaking application and notifying us that we had to send them a CSQ. If I recall correctly, this was their way of prompting us to apply for the CSQ, which we applied for immediately, and received on January 31, 2012. I believe Immigration Quebec sends them a CSQ directly, so you just keep the one they send you for your records (it's specified in one of the letters they send, so you can double check).

I also wanted to express my appreciation for the Google document maintained by Johanna...I first saw it a few weeks ago after going crazy with worry, and seeing other family's progress is such a big relief.

My timeline information is as follows if it can also be added:

We received your application to sponsor XX on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 7, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 18, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
congrats u are done with both steps