may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
StoneTable said:
I went and applied for OHIP today. There is a 3 month waiting period, beginning with the date of your stage 1 approval (AIP). I had my picture taken and they will mail my card to me, which will be good for 1 year. Once I have landed, I can go back in for one that will be good for 5 years.

that's wonderful!!!

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
:D On the 4th of July, exactly one month since DM, I received a letter from Montreal office to verify my info on conf of PR and also to pay $490 with 2 PR photos and mail the stuff back to them so they can setup a Landing date/interview. hooooppppyyyyy. :D

I sent everything immediately upon receipt and now just waiting to be informed of my landing date. :p . i am assuming within two weeks. will let u guys know.

see my signature below for detail

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
qw123 said:
:D On the 4th of July, exactly one month since DM, I received a letter from Montreal office to verify my info on conf of PR and also to pay $490 with 2 PR photos and mail the stuff back to them so they can setup a Landing date/interview. hooooppppyyyyy. :D

I sent everything immediately upon receipt and now just waiting to be informed of my landing date. :p . i am assuming within two weeks. will let u guys know.

Great News. Congrats :)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
qw123 said:

Congratulations... tip for those in Quebec, and everybody as well... try to pay the 490$ before (we did it online even before sending the applications) so you dont have to wait an extra 2 or 3 weeks for the appointment.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi qw123.

I saw signature and it says you sent some requested information to CIC very recently. Just a quick question, Im kinda confused. Did you apply under Common Law or under Spouse category? Because I see lots of posts here saying that they were asked by CPC to submit additional proofs of relationship. Thanks a lot.:)

johanna

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi qw123.

I saw signature and it says you sent some requested information to CIC very recently. Just a quick question, Im kinda confused. Did you apply under Common Law or under Spouse category? Because I see lots of posts here saying that they were asked by CPC to submit additional proofs of relationship. Thanks a lot.:)

johanna

I sponsored my wife. Since we are both from the same country we did not have to go through years of relationship to get wed. so we knew each other and after a while we got married and I sponsored her as her school was really expensive. so we did not have a lots of proof of relationship...we only sent the marriage certificate and few wedding picture as spouses so we applied under spousal case. Then they sent us this letter to send more proof so we sent the following:

-answered to some of the questions they asked like questionnaire
-marriage certificate
-proof of common account
-proof of common insurance...she is under my work insurance
-proof of lease in both names
-two solemn letter....to even make it better, we told some close friends and family to write couple of solemn letter for us (this is more like for people in common law relationship but we did it any way)

it did not take long before they determined we are genuine and issue a decision.

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
AAAAA!!!!! My e-cas got updated!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! At some point it seemed like it would never change... But it did! I am so so happy! It happened right after the BFD that they told me over the phone. VIVE CIC!!

We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 6, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on July 3, 2012 to ************** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Wishing all applicants to experience wonderful emotions of joy, relief and hope as soon as possible!

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liza-laziza said:
AAAAA!!!!! My e-cas got updated!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! At some point it seemed like it would never change... But it did! I am so so happy! It happened right after the BFD that they told me over the phone. VIVE CIC!!

We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 6, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on July 3, 2012 to ************** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Wishing all applicants to experience wonderful emotions of joy, relief and hope as soon as possible!
Congrats!!!
I have been waiting for DM exactly one month since I got my AIP, hopefully it will come up soon.

Knock on wood!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
qw123 said:
I sponsored my wife. Since we are both from the same country we did not have to go through years of relationship to get wed. so we knew each other and after a while we got married and I sponsored her as her school was really expensive. so we did not have a lots of proof of relationship...we only sent the marriage certificate and few wedding picture as spouses so we applied under spousal case. Then they sent us this letter to send more proof so we sent the following:

-answered to some of the questions they asked like questionnaire
-marriage certificate
-proof of common account
-proof of common insurance...she is under my work insurance
-proof of lease in both names
-two solemn letter....to even make it better, we told some close friends and family to write couple of solemn letter for us (this is more like for people in common law relationship but we did it any way)

it did not take long before they determined we are genuine and issue a decision.
Hi! How are you? Congrats for u and your wife. I just have a question. When you sent ur application did ur wife do the fingerprints or police check in canada or the cic ask her to do that? I didnt send mine i was wondering if i can do that without them asking and send it. Thank you for help.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
xxpazaway said:
Hi! How are you? Congrats for u and your wife. I just have a question. When you sent ur application did ur wife do the fingerprints or police check in canada or the cic ask her to do that? I didnt send mine i was wondering if i can do that without them asking and send it. Thank you for help.
im fine and tx for asking
It;s not an obligation according to some people on here as CIC can do that on their own without asking you..they can ask for out of counrty police check but no for in canada... But can take little more time if you let it upto cic and delay the overall process. Personally, yes my wife did hers (RCMP) and she did it electronically (as the agency has that option aslo) and after 10-15 days she received the certificate or clearance letter which we added to the app and sent it out at once So that cic can have the result ready in seconds when they need to. we did not send actual prints or card as we did it electronically....but the clearance letter has her prints anyway.

some people here have been waiting for CIC for at least two months for CIC to check with RCMP the police check, I am assuming the are people who did not do it by themselves. Others have DM right away when other things checked out fine without any delay on police check, these are people who probably did the in canada police check on their own like myself and sent it out.

who can tell their stories and time line on it so we all make sure if cause further delay or not.

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hi All,

I see that the chart has not been updated lately, can someone help whats the last date in August so far where people have got an answer from CIC, My apllication was recived on the 29th august, so any idea how long will it still take for me to get an answer.

And one more thing my husband who has sponsored me is not able to access his ECAS from past 3 weeks, does any one know what the reason might be.

Thanks

Preeya

Mar 30, 2010
Open work permit : People who got approved for OPEN WORK PERMIT, kindly advice me the needed documents to apply for OWP

Preeya

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Preeya said:
Open work permit : People who got approved for OPEN WORK PERMIT, kindly advice me the needed documents to apply for OWP

Preeya
the paper app has become complex now and not easy to find. do it online and it's straight forward questions and quicker as well

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
AVS said:
Hi All,

I see that the chart has not been updated lately, can someone help whats the last date in August so far where people have got an answer from CIC, My apllication was recived on the 29th august, so any idea how long will it still take for me to get an answer.

And one more thing my husband who has sponsored me is not able to access his ECAS from past 3 weeks, does any one know what the reason might be.

Thanks
dont worry about his ecas...the most important is your ecas. you can see both his and yours under your ecas but he can only see his ....DM should be ready at late end of July