App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
hey guys , uhmmmmm, i know this is lil bit sounds "strange"....

I got inland landing interview on feb 21st. at the end of the interview, the officer only took one of my photo and stick on "my file"... she told me " actually, i only need one photo from you..."

did anyone come across this kind stituation? one photo?! really?

Honest, i dont wanna wait for 37 days then find out something wrong by then...

Please help. Thanks

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
leo_liu said:
hey guys , uhmmmmm, i know this is lil bit sounds "strange"....

I got inland landing interview on feb 21st. at the end of the interview, the officer only took one of my photo and stick on "my file"... she told me " actually, i only need one photo from you..."

did anyone come across this kind stituation? one photo?! really?

Honest, i dont wanna wait for 37 days then find out something wrong by then...

Please help. Thanks
Maybe the set of photos you submitted with your application is enough... I read here that you should not touch your photo with any of your finger. You really can see the finger mark on a photo when you touch it... . They might have rejected some of the applicants photos thats why their asking for another set photos to some applicants during interview,, Just my two cents... Congrats !!!

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I'm new in this forum and I find it full of information. I wanna share mine. And I would like to know what I should expect as of this time. I received my AIP last Feb. 17, 2012 and my OWP today Feb. 24, 2012.
This was posted on my CIC profile.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 25, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 21, 2012 to XXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I would like to know whoever has the same update and what was the content of your letter. Thanks.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
blistex said:
hello everyone,

I'm new in this forum and I find it full of information. I wanna share mine. And I would like to know what I should expect as of this time. I received my AIP last Feb. 17, 2012 and my OWP today Feb. 24, 2012.
This was posted on my CIC profile.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 25, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 21, 2012 to XXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I would like to know whoever has the same update and what was the content of your letter. Thanks.
Im pretty sure this means you got both first and second stage approval. Correct me someone if Im wrong .Either way congrats !!! Wooo!!

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadagirl85 said:
Im pretty sure this means you got both first and second stage approval. Correct me someone if Im wrong .Either way congrats !!! Wooo!!
Thanks Canadagirl85. I really hope its all good. Me and my fiance are both anxious about what is the decision and/or what is the content of the letter. :)

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
blistex said:
Thanks Canadagirl85. I really hope its all good. Me and my fiance are both anxious about what is the decision and/or what is the content of the letter. :)
in your ecas when you first log in does it say in progress or decision made?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Missha ... have you heard anything?

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadagirl85 said:
in your ecas when you first log in does it say in progress or decision made?
It says Decision Made. Last week me and my sponsor received a letter confirming about sponsor elig. and me for PR elig. On my sponsor's ECAS, both sponsorship and PR application have "decision made" written.

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to ask you a quick question. Today (on my birthday, what a gift!) my husband received a letter stating that he has been approved to be a sponsor. However, I didn't receive anything!!! We only had one letter. Did anybody have this situation? What might it mean? :-\

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
blistex said:
It says Decision Made. Last week me and my sponsor received a letter confirming about sponsor elig. and me for PR elig. On my sponsor's ECAS, both sponsorship and PR application have "decision made" written.
Ok woo !! I am pretty sure you got both first and second stage approval!!! Woooooo!!!! Congrats!

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadagirl85 said:
Ok woo !! I am pretty sure you got both first and second stage approval!!! Woooooo!!!! Congrats!
Cool. Thanks again Canadagirl. Now I can't wait for the letter. I will let u all know how it goes. :)

Lavenderyyt

Mar 29, 2011
Berber_amazigh said:
It is very easy as you already have your AIP.just download the form from CIC website, fill it out and send it and make sure you mention that you already have AIP.
Good luck!
Thank you very much for your help, Berber_amazigh! I have sent my application for an open work permit today.

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liza-laziza said:
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to ask you a quick question. Today (on my birthday, what a gift!) my husband received a letter stating that he has been approved to be a sponsor. However, I didn't receive anything!!! We only had one letter. Did anybody have this situation? What might it mean? :-\
Happy Birthday Liza, that is indeed a wonderful gift. My fiance who is my sponsor has received a letter and same with me, I received a letter from cic. I think you just have to wait for it.

mattman

Feb 20, 2012
Just checked ecas and it says
Received your application: march 7, 2011

Started processing: February 18th, 2012

Decision Made. We sent you a letter February 18th, 2012.

I still haven't received the letter yet and I'm nervous. Should we be worried about them processing and deciding the same day?

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mattman said:
Just checked ecas and it says
Received your application: march 7, 2011

Started processing: February 18th, 2012

Decision Made. We sent you a letter February 18th, 2012.

I still haven't received the letter yet and I'm nervous. Should we be worried about them processing and deciding the same day?
Please, I would like to know how often do CIC update thier Website in a month?

Thanks,

Akinmike