+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
I called this afternoon to ask about my DM status, but the agent said the record only says they sent me a letter on 12th with the OWP, he doesn't see anything about the letter sent on 20th. I said i haven't received that letter, he said you will probably receive next week, or the week after if not....i almost laughed out loud, i can continue the discussion for him: the week after the week after next week, the week after the week after.........
I have come to the conclusion that the call centre is useless and doesn't really provide useful information about the individual case, unless you have a specific question about what to send in or how to apply. i think i won't bother again and just sit tight and wait for the letters.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seriously, there are different options here. I let you choose one of them :)

As per medical:

1) If you go by book. As per the manual, you are required to do your medical with your inland application.
2) I have seen some lawyers suggesting medical to be done later in order to extend the medical validity
(i.e to go beyond the current timeline which is 11-12 months now). CIC do accept that approach as well. Sometime Visa Officers, do request to get the medical done and put u in second stage as seen some cases in 2010 forum and sometimes, they extend it as seen in 2011 cases.

As per OWP:

It would be easier with client ID but looks like CIC is taking time to open envelops. People who sent in January 2011, their enveloped were opened quite in time.

Have you tried getting your client ID btw? If not, call them and ask if you are able to get ur client ID.

Hi Missha. Thanks for replying to my queries again. Greatly appreciate it.

[/quote]

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
johanna125 said:
Hi everyone. Just some queries. Here's my case:

1. I sent an application to extend status as visitor recently.
2. Last month, my visitor extension request was returned due to wrong fee. I paid only C$75 but CIC said that correct amount is $200. Therefore, CIC is asking me now to pay extra $125 for restoration of loss status.($200-75=125)

My questions are:
1. Is it possible to pay only $125 in CIC website? Isn't it that fees there are automatic and fixed. Example, for restoration of status as visitor, fee is defaulted to $200. So how can I pay only 125?

2. Just in case I pay $200 now, any idea on how the refund procedure is for the $75 which I paid initially?

By the way, this is in relation to my PR inland application. Thanks.
Thats quite technical. Try calling CIC,i am sure, they have the right answers for you.

Foofy

Dec 16, 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on February 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 31, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 22, 2012 to XXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

i got my AIP last week feb 16, and seems that second stage got approved yesterday

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
never :)
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
Foofy said:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 31, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 22, 2012 to XXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

i got my AIP last week feb 16, and seems that second stage got approved yesterday
Wow!!! I hope they will do the same with me ;)

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Wow. Another big jump today !!
Working on March 8th :) ;D

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Hi Missha
I just realised I never gave you my date for when they started processing our application to add to your chart
It was June 16th
Thanks

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
irishred said:
Hi Missha
I just realised I never gave you my date for when they started processing our application to add to your chart
It was June 16th
Thanks

Added. :)

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
:mad: Still no news on me :mad: ??? ::) :-X :'(

stressed

Feb 23, 2012
oh man...am so pissed off..my wife is sponsering me and we've been waiting since dec 2010 for a decison on our file..finally in Jan 2012!!!!!! a whole frecking year,they said it was transfered to the cic etobicoke office then in feb 2012 we got a mail to come in for interview.we were 30mins late for the interview then the B*TCH told us she is not going to do the interview again and we would have to wait on a new interview date which is probably going to take forever.the f*cked up thing is,i have a PRRA application pending from a refugee application i did,so if i get a reply from the PRRA before a decision is made on the sponsership,am basically F*UCKED.guys can u shed some light on this before i jump on the 401

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
stressed said:
oh man...am so pissed off..my wife is sponsering me and we've been waiting since dec 2010 for a decison on our file..finally in Jan 2012!!!!!! a whole frecking year,they said it was transfered to the cic etobicoke office then in feb 2012 we got a mail to come in for interview.we were 30mins late for the interview then the B*TCH told us she is not going to do the interview again and we would have to wait on a new interview date which is probably going to take forever.the f*cked up thing is,i have a PRRA application pending from a refugee application i did,so if i get a reply from the PRRA before a decision is made on the sponsership,am basically F*UCKED.guys can u shed some light on this before i jump on the 401

oh man,

Take it easy, man and think straight!!! There will always be a way!! You just need to brain storm about which way is better and what to do. You cant do it now.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Missha. I'm confused:

I noticed that people from cells A3 to A33 in your excel sheet have details on Column B (app received) and Column C (in process) and Column E (AIP).

I noticed too that people from cell A34 (missha) down have information only in Columns B and C.

Here's my question: Where did you get your column B and Column C info? Because when I called up call center, she said it takes 11-12 months to hear from CIC about a PR application. Some forum members also here say that they wont hear from CIC un til after 11-12 months. Please clarify. Thanks.