Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
tzing said:
Hi, my ECAS update this morning to Decision Made:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 17, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 20, 2012 to .... Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

my medical results was sent with the application in Feb 2011, but my X-ray was sent later in july because i was pregnant and couldn't do the X-ray until after i gave birth.

Wooooo Congrats!!, That is first and second stage approval right!!:):)

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
angtao said:
OMG, good stuff here guys. I was so happy when I logged on and saw that half of the March folks are done. My tirn is coming soon and I cannot wait. We should be seeing a pretty good jump tomorrow. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kdmosco, did you get both stages approved?
hello!!! i still dont know when i called the lady was not helpful and didn't even look at my file, and we haven't received the other lettter.. for now, we decided to just wait it out, if it comes, great! if not, i'm super happy for first stage in the meantime!

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
tzing said:
Hi, my ECAS update this morning to Decision Made:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 17, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 20, 2012 to .... Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

my medical results was sent with the application in Feb 2011, but my X-ray was sent later in july because i was pregnant and couldn't do the X-ray until after i gave birth.
Hi tzing ! first of all congrats !!! I just want to ask, did you pay your RPRF (Right of Permanent Resident Fee - $490) the same time you submitted your PR application.. Thanks !

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
visita44 said:
Hi tzing ! first of all congrats !!! I just want to ask, did you pay your RPRF (Right of Permanent Resident Fee) the same yime you submitted your PR application.. Thanks !
Hi, thanks. no i haven't paid anything. they told me they sent a letter to me after the first stage is approved, but i haven't got it after a week. and i hope this decision made means second stage is also approved as well. i don't know if they will send me 2 letters or just one.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
angtao said:
OMG, good stuff here guys. I was so happy when I logged on and saw that half of the March folks are done. My tirn is coming soon and I cannot wait. We should be seeing a pretty good jump tomorrow. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, CONGRATULATIONS to el venezolano, liza-laziza, canadagirl85 and inlandme. I am so happy for you guys that you recievd your AIP. Don't forget to update us on the date that the letter was sent. I know missha put today's date but it would be nice to have official dates too as we know ecas takes a few days to upload.

kdmosco, did you get both stages approved?

Any news from mattman and akinmike?

I also wanted to comment on the discussion that has been going on lately about the country of origin. I really do not think that it is needed on our chart. The chart was created so people can see other people's timelines so they can get some sort of outlook as to how long they have to wait. I do not think that we need country of origin.

Thank you so much for the congratulations! Me and my wife was so excited!! In regards to the official date we did call cic yesterday and they told me we had first stage approval on feb 19th, ecas took a few days to update.

nat_varcor

Dec 12, 2011
tzing

yes, the visitor record extension is what I got and in the letter that came with it said to do medicals again.

Congrats to everyone who got the AIP prroval!

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Hello guys, I applied for sponsorship last february, I see how everybody get first stage approval, I checked my ECAS and they transfered my file to etobicoke local office. I called CIC call center, and they told me because I received PRRA, it was few days ago. However we submitted our application before it.
Any idea why they transfered my file??

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
nat_varcor said:
tzing

yes, the visitor record extension is what I got and in the letter that came with it said to do medicals again.

Congrats to everyone who got the AIP prroval!
then maybe you should wait till the first stage approval letter to see if they need you to do medicals again, maybe you don't need to. you might not want to spend another couple of hundred dollars on the stupid medicals if you don't have to. i had 3 HIV tests in 2010, one from the visa application, one for my pregnancy, and third for the PR application....it's ridiculous but sometimes makes me laugh thinking about it....
just wait and see what happens if i were you.

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hello ontario6719! we applied for sponsor on feb 2011 and my husband got offered the prra in sept 2011, we haven't gotten transferred and last week we got our 1st stage approval... doesn't matter if you have prra or no, unless you applied for sponsor AFTER you were offered the prra.. hang in there! good luck!

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Thanks for your reply kdmosco, it so weird I am really worried, I know when they transferred it takes long time, We submitted the application before PRRA, exactly one year ago, and now I sent my documents for PRRA already, I dont know what is gonna happen...

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
ontario6791 said:
Thanks for your reply kdmosco, it so weird I am really worried, I know when they transferred it takes long time, We submitted the application before PRRA, exactly one year ago, and now I sent my documents for PRRA already, I dont know what is gonna happen...
man! i went a whole year not knowing what was going to happen! it's really a terrible position! but from all the forums and all the info i've read, if you applied for sponsor before prra, they (prra) wont finish processing your case until the sponsor process is over, and this happened to a person i know, where they denied the prra, but told him they would not remove him from the country until the sponsor process was over, not he got 1st stage approval and hasn't heard from prra in a looong time!! so you stil have hope! frankly though, i dont know why they could've transferred your file, unfortunately with immigration there's nothing we could do but wait! hopefully you'll get good news from sponsor, prra takes another 4-6 months, so you have until then to breathe normal! sorry, if i' being too harsh, mean, but everything i tell you is from experience!

Robotic

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi everybody....holy smokes i been reading ALOT....anyways im about to send in my application....

i have a couple questions to ask...i read so much already on the websites but cant find accurate yes or no answers

so my first question is... in the application where it asks how long have i been living with my husband (my current address) on the frm start date - "to date"...what date do i put? the day im gonna send it in? or the day my vistor pass expires? or do i just write "current" because when i send in the app, ill still be living with him at that same address.

second question..where it ask for my client number and document number...which is the document number? (i knw which is the client number) is it the big number in red in the top right corner?

and final important answer...i need a yes or a no...when i send in my app...do i send in my extension app with it, or separate??...and i have read i can ask for up to a year where it asks wut date i want to extend to...this correct?

thank u guys so much for ur time!!

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello everyone..
Im very happy for all those who've got their DM. I cant wait for them to start processing April .

BTW, whats PRRA stands for>??

Thank U. :D

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
PRRA...Pre Removal Risk Assessment... it's for people that have applied for refugee protection, nothing to do with sponsor

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
visita44 said:
My client ID number on my work permit have is eight digit number with a hypen in the middle and it is labeled as Client ID. Not the red one on top right hand corner..

No news from CIC today :(