Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
wtd said:
I'm nervous for your news Missha!
haha wtd, no wonder, youre next to me.

I have this strange feeling that CIC will update us tommorow or day after tommorow. They have already taken care of quite a good number of applicants today.

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
missha, you should call CIC, it takes them a couple of days to update ECAS, i have a feeling that yours already got approved, it happened to my case, the agent said they approved it on a Sunday, and the ECAS didn't update till Tues. Call!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
tzing said:
missha, you should call CIC, it takes them a couple of days to update ECAS, i have a feeling that yours already got approved, it happened to my case, the agent said they approved it on a Sunday, and the ECAS didn't update till Tues. Call!
I called them this morning, they said, they have not made any decision yet and I should wait for another month since CIC is taking 12 months to process first stage approvals and I just passed my 11th month.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
hakri said:
Hi!

You can check everything what they noted during the process and anytime you entered to Canada, or applied for any permit, visa etc.
Here is the link. It costs 5 (!!) bucks, and you need to wait at least 1 month. (I have not got yet)
At least we will know what is there problem ... (if it is any) ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

This is the document (no online way to ask it, but you can get the answer in email, it is quicker)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
I wonder if anyone has experience about ordering those info before.
I remember once I read in thread 2010, they said that if you check off one option in FOSS note order form, you need to pay money and it may also cause delay on your app. Without that option, you're ordering FOSS note freely and no delay on the app.
These forms above are different from FOSS note, but they make me doubt since hakri said (s)he has to pay $5. Is there any reason exposing detail info [by ordering those forms] will cause delay on the app.? Really wish to hear more info from the preceding. Thanks in advance for your inputs.

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
urgh!!! the bi%$# was not helpful at all!!! she didn't even pull up my file! all she said was that firs stage is approved and now just wait... i asked her to look at my file to see if there is anything else maybe second stage as well... and she said well, no, you received 1 letter which is first stage and that all you have... when you first call, you have to give your client number, so i would think when they actually answer, the client number automatically pops up right? she didn't ask me anything!!! I'm going to wait for my husband to get home and call under his client number, because when i look a e-cas with my number, the sponsor, there is less information than on his e-cas... i guess i can settle for the happiness of just first stage for now!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
kdmosco said:
urgh!!! the bi%$# was not helpful at all!!! she didn't even pull up my file! all she said was that firs stage is approved and now just wait... i asked her to look at my file to see if there is anything else maybe second stage as well... and she said well, no, you received 1 letter which is first stage and that all you have... when you first call, you have to give your client number, so i would think when they actually answer, the client number automatically pops up right? she didn't ask me anything!!! I'm going to wait for my husband to get home and call under his client number, because when i look a e-cas with my number, the sponsor, there is less information than on his e-cas... i guess i can settle for the happiness of just first stage for now!
... in order for you to call for your husband, you need to have his writen authorization... :-(

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
yes canadiancitizen, i' aware of that... i have my own client id number, and i called under my own name, not under my husband, but still got nowhere... thanks for the info though, but i was told to just wait, that my husbands wouldn't be any different, but just to make sure, i'm gonna get him to call later today...

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
They seem to update in groups of two and three. I wonder if that is a single persons work for the week?
If so then there maybe only two people working on Inland forms this might explain why there are long delays
when it is holiday season.

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
kdmosco said:
there are some good agents and some bad agents, when i called, the agent also said according to the website blah blah blah, if i only need to know what the website says, i wouldn't call! so i insisted that he looked into my file and then he told me oh, your first stage is approved.....i was tempted to say to him: see? told you so! but of course i didn't. the point is some of them get so many calls a day that they just don't care....but i'm happy enough that i got first stage approved too.

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
missha said:
I called them this morning, they said, they have not made any decision yet and I should wait for another month since CIC is taking 12 months to process first stage approvals and I just passed my 11th month.
i bet it's BS...aren't there a few March people get approved? i think yours will get approved by next week.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
kdmosco said:
Hope the below notes helps:

Love_Young said:
Yes, it is still "Decision Made". This is a standard letter that everyone gets after they reach AIP stage. You were approved for both AIP and PR. Trust me, I have studied this process enough to know what you are talking about and to honestly tell you that you are finished with the process. You just haven't got this last letter in the mail yet for second stage approval. That takes 7-10 business days to arrive. And you won't get your landing date with these letters. Could take a few weeks to a few months depending on the local office. Right now, all you need to do is wait to get your landing date to become a PR.

Here is what happens when you get approved:
1) AIP approval: e-Cas shows "a decision has been made" and application status is "in process"
2) They send you a letter about sponsor eligibility being met, that you were approved for the first portion and can now apply for a study/work permit. This letter says you haven't met all the steps yet because this letter is ONLY for AIP approval. You won't automatically get a work permit in the mail unless you submitted one with the initial submission of your PR application to Vegreville. If you did, it would arrive with these letters. If you did and it still didn't come, contact CIC about it. It will be resent. If you never applied, you can now. It will take about a month to get in the mail after they receive the OWP application.
3) PR approval: e-Cas changes to now show "we sent you a letter to (insert address)" and application status changes to "Decision Made"
4) They will now send a letter to you that will arrive in the mail in about 7-10 business days. The letter will state that the process is finalized and that your local office will contact you for a date.
5) You get a letter or phone call from your local office for landing date. (This differs from office to office)
6) You will land. After a couple days after landing, your e-Cas will change to "Complete" because the process is finished.
7) You now need to wait for your PR card to arrive in the mail which takes almost 8 weeks.

Anyway, I hope this helps you some. You are just getting confused because you haven't got the second stage letter in the mail yet. You just got AIP letters. Maybe the other letter got lost in the mail but believe me, you are finished and now just need to wait on a landing date.

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Okay people. I want to be part of the 2012 Inland Applicants. My application is now complete, and ready to be mailed. Guys, if you can please comment on my components of my application, and advise of anything else I should add/remove.

My name is Sara, applying inland for my spouse. We got married 18 months ago, and now have a beautiful 6 month old daughter. She is also a Canadian citizen, and hence not included in the Generic Application as she does not need to be sponsored. She is included in my husband's additional family information though.

I have all the completed applications +

I am attaching the following Photos:
-Photos of our engagement ceremony (2009)
-Photos of our pre-wedding functions
-Photos of our Wedding Ceremony + Reception attended by over 800 people
-Post wedding photos
-Honeymoon Pics
-Pregnancy Pics
-Pics in Hospital at Birth of Baby
-Family Pics

Since i was no T4 because I wasn't working, I am attaching proof of savings, plus proof of income from bank accounts where i receive monthly interest, + Pay stubs of my husband's income when he was working in the last year

Attaching a copy of my wedding invitations

Attaching Proof of Gift Deed (Residential Property my husband gifted me after our wedding)

Copy of his Visit Visa / Passport

Copy of our Marriage Certificate

Copy of my citizenship Card

Our Family Health Insurance Policy

Birth Certificate/Canadian Passport of my daughter

Emails/SMS exchanged between each other

Application to university of new Brunswick since im planning to continue education here?

Should i Include anything else? What's missing...?

Do you think that the fact i wasn't in Canada last 3 years is going to make a problem for my application? ... I was studying abroad,got married, and then couldnt come cuz i was pregnant.. so now i came after i had my baby

Please Advise you guys! Thanks for all your support people, couldn't have done a thing without you people and this forum

P.S. I am from Pakistan.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
tzing said:
there are some good agents and some bad agents, when i called, the agent also said according to the website blah blah blah, if i only need to know what the website says, i wouldn't call! so i insisted that he looked into my file and then he told me oh, your first stage is approved.....i was tempted to say to him: see? told you so! but of course i didn't. the point is some of them get so many calls a day that they just don't care....but i'm happy enough that i got first stage approved too.
Congratulations... you made me laugh!!! whenever I call... I became very cute, friendly, sweet... and they give me the information... but my husband cannot fake it... so he gets the same answer "we are dealing with February whatever applications" heheheheheh he gets so frustated... he dreams of telling them one day "go play in traffic!!!"

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
OMG missha that is such a great post!! it makes my heart pound so fast! i really hope everything goes well and both stages are approved... i will update as soon as i hear anything!! in the meantime, good luck to you! you really deserve this difficult process to be over soon.. you are just so helpful! best of luck to you and your spouse!!