May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
hatrang said:
Thanks Missha for the big help :-*. I know that people have their right to give the info or not. It's not mandatory at all.
So basically, all the info in the current chart is the same, some people just didn't mind to give more info.
We've observed a lot of inlanders so far and the truth that original country doesn't make any difference.
You can still put the original country column into the chart if many people are curious about that.
However, I wish no one would ask to give that info in case it is missing. In that case, please think that people just don't want to give.
Privacy is highest concern to me whenever I join any online communities, not only here. I'm proud of my country but I just don't want to give it.

HAPPY FAMILY'S DAY guys. Being with family is the most beautiful thing we inlanders can enjoy.
Amen!

garry4u55

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Everyone,
I am here in this country since 2008 on work permit I married here last year2011. we applied Inland Application But we forget to file Open Work Permit.I am Still on work permit in Alberta But My wife and my daughter still in Winnipeg we had house over there i need your advice guys what i do?I file Open Work permit or wait untill the first stage Approval Come and other thing is There is froum of Open Work Permit .there is column Depended Childern But Baby Born Here she is a canadian citizen I had to fill her Information to or Just me and My wife..Please Guys Help me what i do .I miss my baby and Wife..

Thanks With Regards
Garry

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Dear 2011 inlanders, I am just wondering whether cases with sponsors having high income (let's say higher tha the low income cut-off) have more chances getting both stages approved than cases with sponsors having income lower than LICO?

Also, what would be a good time to send in additional documents for relationship proof? 6 months after sending in applicantion, or 2 months before 1st stage being reviewed, or both?

Since the 1st stage is now taking up to 12 months, would you redo medicals without being asked by CIC to do so?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
garry4u55 said:
Hi Everyone,
I am here in this country since 2008 on work permit I married here last year2011. we applied Inland Application But we forget to file Open Work Permit.I am Still on work permit in Alberta But My wife and my daughter still in Winnipeg we had house over there i need your advice guys what i do?I file Open Work permit or wait untill the first stage Approval Come and other thing is There is froum of Open Work Permit .there is column Depended Childern But Baby Born Here she is a canadian citizen I had to fill her Information to or Just me and My wife..Please Guys Help me what i do .I miss my baby and Wife..

Thanks With Regards
Garry

When did you apply for Inland?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
SMA.DE said:
Dear 2011 inlanders, I am just wondering whether cases with sponsors having high income (let's say higher tha the low income cut-off) have more chances getting both stages approved than cases with sponsors having income lower than LICO?

Also, what would be a good time to send in additional documents for relationship proof? 6 months after sending in applicantion, or 2 months before 1st stage being reviewed, or both?

Since the 1st stage is now taking up to 12 months, would you redo medicals without being asked by CIC to do so?
1) 6 months after sending the application is good. They take time to open additional documents.
2) Alot of discussion has occurred on this forum on redo medical all by yourself, whereas some has sent without asking by CIC in order to avoid any delays. Some were asked to redo medical later on and ended up on second stage. Some did not redo their medical and they still got approved. As it depends on Visa Officer to extend the validity of medical or not. CIC does not object on redo medical all by urself without asking them to so do and they got approved. It is upto your discretion to decide. Either way is fine.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
hatrang said:
Thanks Missha for the big help :-*. I know that people have their right to give the info or not. It's not mandatory at all.
So basically, all the info in the current chart is the same, some people just didn't mind to give more info.
We've observed a lot of inlanders so far and the truth that original country doesn't make any difference.
You can still put the original country column into the chart if many people are curious about that.
However, I wish no one would ask to give that info in case it is missing. In that case, please think that people just don't want to give.
Privacy is highest concern to me whenever I join any online communities, not only here. I'm proud of my country but I just don't want to give it.

HAPPY FAMILY'S DAY guys. Being with family is the most beautiful thing we inlanders can enjoy.
Awww.. hatrang, ure welcome. Yeah i do undestand under the privacy part so that would be completely optional.

mattman

Feb 20, 2012
This is my first post on the forum. I've been lurking for quite some time as we've waited for my wives AIP. It is getting close to the 11 - 12 month time frame and obviously we are getting worried. She's been here and not working for over a year and it's been tough.

We sent our inland application with all supporting documents (marriage cert, photo's, copies of plane tickets, medical, security clearance) on Feb 28, 2011 with delivery confirmation it was recieved March 4th, 2011 from the delivery confirmation tracking #. She is from Dallas and has a university degrree. No debt, no criminal record, no bankruptcies. I have a good job and can support us both quite easily. I hope everything goes smoothly but I find it really nerve racking that I haven't heard ANYTHING from Immigration. Like some correspondence at all would be very encouraging. We've called the Help Line a few times but the woman on the phone is insistent that the first contact we'll see from them is our AIP letter or a letter stating we need an interview.

Shouldn't they send you a letter stating that they recieved your application or something? I'd hate to think we sent this application in and sat here for a year to only go to the back of the line.

And since we applied inland can they just deny our application or do they send us to an interview before they deny us?

Maybe I'm just paranoid because it's close. Can anyone help me out?

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hello mattman, it is perfectly normal not to receive anything from them... just like you, we sent our application on feb 20th and didn't get anything from them until last week... hopefully you should be hearing something soon! best of luck!

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
never :)
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
tzing said:
Does anyone know what they exactly check in the second stage? it just says medical, security and background on the website, but how do they give you the first stage approval if any of the above has problems. I'm just curious.

and I agree with hakri, i'm from China, i thought maybe that's why they need to triple check my case. the rejection rate of the family sponsorship application in Hong Kong is 51%, that means over half of the people applied and submitted their case to Canadian consulate in Hong Kong will be rejected. submitting to the Canadian embassy in Beijing is slightly better and is way faster, takes about 5 months only, but only people living in some areas can submit to the embassy. that's why we decided to apply inland because when we applied, i was 5 months pregnant and we don't want to risk going back to China and not being able to come back and see my husband's family.

I also assume that american citizens would get 1st and 2nd stage approved together, because it would be crazy for them to try to stay in canada illegally :D but from the forum, it doesn't seem to be the case.

I seriously don't know their standard in processing, that's why i submitted as much material as we can collect and as detailed as possible, i don't want to get them any excuse to doubt us. and the worst case scenario is they ask us to do a DNA test of our baby, which i think is an insult, period. but what can we do? it's their game and we have to play by their rules. sigh....
Hi!

You can check everything what they noted during the process and anytime you entered to Canada, or applied for any permit, visa etc.
Here is the link. It costs 5 (!!) bucks, and you need to wait at least 1 month. (I have not got yet)
At least we will know what is there problem ... (if it is any) ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

This is the document (no online way to ask it, but you can get the answer in email, it is quicker)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

el_venezolano

Jan 13, 2012
Hello Everybody,

Besides getting engaged with my fiance now, today is a fully blessed day:

I logged in as always waiting for the same; I clicked and>>>

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 31, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. "

Mattman my timeline is exactly same as yours. You should be getting your blessings soon too. MARCH applicants finally it is our time. I wish you all the best. You have all been very patient and have struggled as I have. Don't worry you are not alone and good news are just a step away.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
el_venezolano said:
Hello Everybody,

Mattman my timeline is exactly same as yours. You should be getting your blessings soon too. MARCH applicants finally it is our time. I wish you all the best. You have all been very patient and have struggled as I have. Don't worry you are not alone and good news are just a step away.
Felicitaciones por tu compromiso y por tan linda noticia!!!! YAHOOO

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
el_venezolano said:
Hello Everybody,

awesomeee...

cOngratss!!!

Liza_laziza, any update on you?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
hakri said:
Hi!

You can check everything what they noted during the process and anytime you entered to Canada, or applied for any permit, visa etc.
Here is the link. It costs 5 (!!) bucks, and you need to wait at least 1 month. (I have not got yet)
At least we will know what is there problem ... (if it is any) ;)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

This is the document (no online way to ask it, but you can get the answer in email, it is quicker)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
have you ordered the information?

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011