App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
canadiancitizen said:
YAHOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you :D. I really appreciate it. Now let's wish everyone still waiting the best of luck. You guys are all next. And YAY! Hope everyone receives only the best news.

wery

Aug 31, 2011
canadiancitizen said:
YEHAWWWWW.... iM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS... CONGRATULATIONS
Thanks everyone!

And congrats to Dorina and Heyhey I can imagine how happy you are! Let's see what the letter says when we get it!!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to everyone who got approved this week!!! Lets keep the good news rolling :) Happy Heart's Day to all of you:) :)

asherjin

Jun 5, 2011
hi guys its been a while since i posted.....i sent my application october 31st ...my husband got a letter in january stating that they have recieved our application ...and i recieved a letter with my application for work permit which was returned to me :eek: because i for some reason didnt sent the 150 ...ooops lol ..they said i should resubmit my application with the fee...well thats all the updates on my journey so far ..oh and i tried logging in to check my application process and i was able to ..it says application recieved .another thing before i sent in my pr application i extended my stay and i also recieved my visitor record in december ...

ps: do i need to wait until they request my medical or should i just do it ..i didnt send it with my application

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
wery said:
Great news, ECAS finally changed to Decission Made. :)

I still can't believe that it took more than a year, let's see how long it takes until I get the PR card...

This is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 11, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 10, 2012 to XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Congrats!! Sounds like both stages were approved as well. So much good news this morning, this is very exciting!!

Foofy

Dec 16, 2011
charmainefrances said:
There is a rumor ( :p) spreading that they have a deadline before March ends... they have to finish all 2010 applicants.... so probably that is reason there's no jump.
Did you by any chance start this rumor? lol

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
OMG, our thread just exploded today with all this amazing news.

Congratulations to tzing, light rays, heyhey1, dorina and wery. Welcome tzing and light rays to our thread.

Cami and kdmosco, have you guys checked your ecas today?

Hey guys, can you post what it says in your ecas because that makes it easier for missha to update the chart instead of having to chase people down for answers. Thank you to those that have copied and pasted what it says on there e-cas. Just when I was starting to feel down we got all this great news. I am feeling under the weather today but reading the forum has brought a smile to our face. Hopefully we will see a big jump on cic this week and if not, who cares because we know they are working on Feb apps.

Serendipity, a friend of mine did there medical in July 2010 and sent there application in Oct.2010. In Aug.2011 they got AIP and had to do another medical. There medical had only been expired for 1 month. I don't know if hubby should re-do one. Does anyone know how long it takes for someone to get 2nd stage approval if cic requests another medical?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
missha, what do you say we get rid of the OWP column. I don't think that we need to have it there. Thoughts?

Guys, when you get your landing letters, can you also state which office you are landing in as well? Thanks

Cami

Feb 9, 2012
I've checked the ecas like 40 times today!!! This is all it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 17, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2011.

I have a question: My mom didn't send an OWP application. When she gets the AIP will she be able to work or will she have to apply for one?

Thanks and congrats to all the people that got their AIPs!!!!!

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
mee too!!! i've checked all day and no change... still says

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 24, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

Foofy

Dec 16, 2011
kdmosco said:
mee too!!! i've checked all day and no change... still says

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 24, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.
Do you remember when did you send the requested information? Thanks

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asherjin said:
hi guys its been a while since i posted.....i sent my application october 31st ...my husband got a letter in january stating that they have recieved our application ...and i recieved a letter with my application for work permit which was returned to me :eek: because i for some reason didnt sent the 150 ...ooops lol ..they said i should resubmit my application with the fee...well thats all the updates on my journey so far ..oh and i tried logging in to check my application process and i was able to ..it says application recieved .another thing before i sent in my pr application i extended my stay and i also recieved my visitor record in december ...

ps: do i need to wait until they request my medical or should i just do it ..i didnt send it with my application
you need to do your medicals as soon as possible and send in proof that you have done it....good luck

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
i sent some information on September!!!! the thing is that they didn't request anything, but i was told if there were any updates they should be aware of to send them, so i sent some info of when i was pregnant... also, at first i was told police records were not necessary until they request them, but along with the medical, we sent in rcmp fingerprints just in case... so i sent everything on September, can't remember exactly but at the end of the month, and they posted the 'received' info in January!

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
Wow such awesome news for many people! Congratulations!

@ kdmosco... you did rcmp finger prints? I have been trying to find out if my husband need these as well as a police check from Canada. He is from Portugal, moved here two years ago and got a work permit. Does he need these because he worked here for the last 2 years or just a police check from his home country?

Thanks!

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Foofy said:
Did you by any chance start this rumor? lol
I did not! I read something about this from inland 2010 thread.