Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hi dee-dee... i was given so much different information that i just preferred sending it in, better to have them there if they want it, than to wait for them to request it. my husband has been here 3 years, we submitted rcmp fingerprints, and criminal record from his country, Colombia

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
My ECAS hasn't changed yet, I called CIC and the agent told me that first stage was approved, I will post once it's updated. so if any of the Feb applicant's don't see any change on ECAS, you should call to find out, they might not update ECAS for a few days. Thanks to everyone and Congrats to everyone :D

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
Thanks everyone..If people are wondering about medicals and if they should re-do them..My meds have expired about 3 months ago, and I was AIP. The cic told me awhile back not to re-do anything unless asked to do so. I will keep everyone updated as to my 2nd stage if they re request them..but it is posted that my meds have been recieved..

I also seen a post about sending in work permit after PR app has been sent...I sent in mine after PR permit, I was told just attach a letter to your work app letting them know to process after AIP...

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Hey everyone,

For those that have received a 'decision made' or 'transfer' letter would you mind looking at my question below please :)

I received a letter from CIC today (dated Feb 7), however my ECAS still just says 'In Progress' (I have AIP) My letter states:

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The CIC in Victoria will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the CIC. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

..."

So my question, is this letter saying that they are going to request an interview as they have doubts on our relationship? Or is it decision made?

Thanks - just a little stressed by it

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
Hello eveyone

I'm new here, can I join the tread?

Below are my timelines,

We received your application for permanent residence on June 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 10, 2011.

CIC sent a letter advising me to apply for the CSQ on October 20

I received CSQ on November 9

Still waiting patiently

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
I am loving all the good news today! To evryone who got their AIPs, congratulationsssss! You guys must be on cloud nine! There really is light at the end of this tunnel we are all in. A great big congrats to all once again!

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
never :)
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
Hi Guys,

This was in the last months......"We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 25, 2011."

And yesterday it changed: "A decision has been made and you will be contacted." (Feb13,2012)
It could be good or bad. I do not get why they are so mysterious :) I just prepared for the worst, and hope the best ;)

I think they just forgot to up-date the system, that`s why the 21st January date in it...

I hope they will contact me soon, cause my study permit will be expired on 28th of Feb, 2012.... I do not have time. Any experience, who long does it take for them to contact? Or what happen if I loose my status during the process? (No way to extend it, I did it 3 times...)

Thanks

Ottawa_inland

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YEYEYE! Finally...a decision made. Thanks CIC.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 24, 2011.

We received the requested information on July 5, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
Ottawa_inland said:
YEYEYE! Finally...a decision made. Thanks CIC.

We received the requested information on July 5, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

It is funny, that I also was requested send complementary information (update forms) but they never put it in the ECAST..... weird

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
my ECAS has been updated:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 17, 2011.

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
hakri said:
Hi Guys,

This was in the last months......"We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 25, 2011."

And yesterday it changed: "A decision has been made and you will be contacted." (Feb13,2012)
It could be good or bad. I do not get why they are so mysterious :) I just prepared for the worst, and hope the best ;)

I think they just forgot to up-date the system, that`s why the 21st January date in it...

I hope they will contact me soon, cause my study permit will be expired on 28th of Feb, 2012.... I do not have time. Any experience, who long does it take for them to contact? Or what happen if I loose my status during the process? (No way to extend it, I did it 3 times...)

Thanks
my ECAS says the same as you, but i've called them yesterday and they said my application was approved, so i think the same for yours. they also said that it takes 5 days for me to get the letter, so i assume also the same for you. don't worry, you are ok!

Mom2be

Feb 14, 2012
Hi everyone!
I've been reading this forum for a long time, but I never had anything to write... till today :)
I started my process in February and after over a year finally I have an answer...

We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 12, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 12, 2012 to *** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I'm so happy! It wasnt easy wait this long. But finally I can start to think about my future here, and not just plan and wait for the best.
I hope that CIC make some changes on this process. One year waiting is too much for people that need/want to work, want to have a normal life.
Good luck to evryone :)

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all the February people 8) I hope you don't ever get to experience stress like this from the government of Canada ;D again

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
tzing said:
my ECAS says the same as you, but i've called them yesterday and they said my application was approved, so i think the same for yours. they also said that it takes 5 days for me to get the letter, so i assume also the same for you. don't worry, you are ok!
Thanks It sounds good, I feel better now :)

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
OMG!!! i hope this is good news!!!!

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on February 12, 2012 to xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.