Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
OH MY! Guys, you are moving faster than I log into this forum! Congratulations everybody who got approved!! You deserve a good celebration after such a long wait!! I can imagine how happy you are one step away from being Canadians! :)

CIC, we love you when you work like this!! Now we know that CIC didn't procrastinate, it was just calm before the storm!!

I can not believe I am the next one in the list!!

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
OMG i didnt want to come here last week bcos it was as if nothing was happening and it got so frustrating but this week has bn awesome. Am so happy for all those that got Aip. it gives us hope that cic is working. Congrats to you all.

HAPPY VAL TO EVERYONE IN THIS FAMILY...
ONELOVE ;) :)

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Opitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! :p

Congrats to all February people!!!!!!!!!
Some of you are over, for some others the wait will continue, but a step forward is always good!!!!!!!!

Happy St Valentine!!!!!

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
missha said:
Ottawa_inland,

Yes, it has some meaning like "Wery" above. Whenever you are being mentioned on your CIC website that "we have sent you a letter on February 10, 2012 to XXX ..". It means your both stages are approved.

On the other hand, if it is written, "A decision has been made and you will be contacted" It means your first stage has been approved only and you have to wait for your second stage.

I am just adding the same date to PR/Landed to just keep the track who got their both stages approved as well as who are going to wait for the second stage.

I will update also the dates once I get to know exactly when they are going to land, as they have not had received their landing letter yet.

Hope that clears :)
I never knew this! Thanks for this info missha. Its unbelievable how informative this forum is.

hakri

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
never :)
File Transfer...
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-09-2012 Vancouver
FYI
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas

DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)

An Interview May be Required

We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

Sponsorship / In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status Determined
The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

On other forums - -- there are people who got in ECas " a decision has been made" was rejected later.....(in the letter)
And the opposite also happened ----- they got the letter and everything was approved (1st and 2nd phase)

I think everybody will know the result, in few days, let`s wait and celebrate then....

Sorry if it looks negative, but it is only realistic ;)

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Cangaceiro said:
Hi There i got update in my process today:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on December 9, 2011. The local CIC office may contact you.

I think this is not a "good news"!! What's that means?
Thank's!
Hakri,
I can not access the link. But there are slightly different process for inland application.

The above quote is an good example when they transfer your applications. Of reading Inland Application threads on this forums for so long, I have realized that they do not reject your case just like that. They do give you a reason to defend your case which is usually by calling for an interview.

Yes, We all have noticed and seen the way CIC write on ecase and what it results laters on. Like having in progress but when you click on it says decision made, means only first stage is approved.

Just a thought to add in.

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
missha said:
Ottawa_inland,

Yes, it has some meaning like "Wery" above. Whenever you are being mentioned on your CIC website that "we have sent you a letter on February 10, 2012 to XXX ..". It means your both stages are approved.

On the other hand, if it is written, "A decision has been made and you will be contacted" It means your first stage has been approved only and you have to wait for your second stage.

I am just adding the same date to PR/Landed to just keep the track who got their both stages approved as well as who are going to wait for the second stage.

I will update also the dates once I get to know exactly when they are going to land, as they have not had received their landing letter yet.

Hope that clears :)
Missha mine says We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 16, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 11, 2012 to XXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Is my 2nd stage approved as well???? Over the phone the lady at the cic said my 2nd now begins...am I just not understanding correctly??

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Serendipity said:
Dear all,

My wife's e-CAS today:

"We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 7, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 4, XXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us."

S. :)
Aww heyhey1,

Another good example is "Serendipity". Of what my understanding after going through inland 2010 and 2011 forums, it means approved for both. Alot of people who get status like this are approved for both stages. Of what Agents said, she may mean that you are yet to receive your landing letter etc.

I want you to have a positive approach :) Dont lose hope :) Keep us posted of any update on ur side :)

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
heyhey1 said:
Is my 2nd stage approved as well???? Over the phone the lady at the cic said my 2nd now begins...am I just not understanding correctly??
Don't lose hope!

From my experience with the call centre, they seem pretty disconnected from what is actually happening at Vegreville with our applications.

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
missha said:
Aww heyhey1,

Another good example is "Serendipity". Of what my understanding after going through inland 2010 and 2011 forums, it means approved for both. Alot of people who get status like this are approved for both stages. Of what Agents said, she may mean that you are yet to receive your landing letter etc.

I want you to have a positive approach :) Dont lose hope :) Keep us posted of any update on ur side :)
WHEW...LOL....I sure hope its both!!!!...I sit and watch for the mail person every day, as my OWP is comming with it. I so just want to get to work!!!..thank you for responding so fast Missha..!!! your doing a awesome job!!

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hey everyone, so no one's received this letter yet? i think there are about 5 or 6 of us that got the same response on our e-cas at around the same time... guys and girls please update us as soon as you can!!! missha, you are so knowledgable! you should work at cic!!! LOL.. thanks everyone for all your support and advise, this forum really makes the waiting not so painful!!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
CanAusGal said:
Don't lose hope!

From my experience with the call centre, they seem pretty disconnected from what is actually happening at Vegreville with our applications.

Just to support your statement... when I call today they told me I have to wait 1 or 2 month because......
They're just working on January 21!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!! Better this way and not the other way around!!!!!!

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
Ok guys so here is an update for you.

I got the letter today and they are "happy to inform me that they have completed the processing of my application. In order for them to be able to schedule a landing interview appointment, I have to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fees, send photos that comply with the required criteria and confirm that the information found on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence is correct."

Along with it, I received the postal address, forms specifying the length of the photos, a paper allowing payment via credit card, and an annexe confirming that my information is correct.

There is one part I am confused about and that is after signing the certification that my statement is true and correct there is a weird part with numbers 19 through 36 with nothing written and also carrier/flight no. and money in possession. So I gather this is the part I am not supposed to fill out.

Well that sums it up.

Wery and HeyHey1 let us know when you get your letters and what they say.

Good luck to the rest of February applicants and upcoming March.

:)

wery

Aug 31, 2011
Dorina said:

I got the letter today and they are "happy to inform me that they have completed the processing of my application. In order for them to be able to schedule a landing interview appointment, I have to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fees, send photos that comply with the required criteria and confirm that the information found on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence is correct."

Along with it, I received the postal address, forms specifying the length of the photos, a paper allowing payment via credit card, and an annexe confirming that my information is correct.

There is one part I am confused about and that is after signing the certification that my statement is true and correct there is a weird part with numbers 19 through 36 with nothing written and also carrier/flight no. and money in possession. So I gather this is the part I am not supposed to fill out.

Well that sums it up.

Wery and HeyHey1 let us know when you get your letters and what they say.

Good luck to the rest of February applicants and upcoming March.

Congratulations Dorina! that is great news. I will check my mail today again after I get home this evening!

I hope I have something tonight as well :)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Dorina said:

a paper allowing payment via credit card, and an annexe confirming that my information is correct.

Bienvenue au Quebec..99999ongeatulations to you and family!!!