App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
Thank you everyone!!! It seems a answer will never come. (sigh)..its such a relief when it does...You all have kept my hopes up, and helped me get through this long wait. This site is great, and nice to know you are not alone in this process.. ;D

Im keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
Congratulations heyhey1 and the others who got approved. So so happy for you!

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
heyhey1 said:
Thank you everyone!!! It seems a answer will never come. (sigh)..its such a relief when it does...You all have kept my hopes up, and helped me get through this long wait. This site is great, and nice to know you are not alone in this process.. ;D

Im keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!!
I agree, everyone you can't lose hope and have to try to get involved and prepare yourself for the day that you can finally go back to work again. for me it's hard as well even though i won't go back to work so fast after i get the OWP, because i have a 9 month old, but without the OHIP, i have to be a super mom, doing all kinds of things at home, nursing the baby and can't get sick! getting a flu shot is $35, it's not a big deal but it's not fair. everyday i just pray that i don't get sick because i can't care for the baby.....thank god that i had the health insurance from school when i gave birth, otherwise it would've cost us $10000 for 2 nights at the hospital, delivery fee and my OB.

anyways, you have to believe that the day will come and you will become a landed immigrant and be appreciated for the contribution that you make for this country. just don't lose hope!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
tzing said:
I agree, everyone you can't lose hope and have to try to get involved and prepare yourself for the day that you can finally go back to work again. for me it's hard as well even though i won't go back to work so fast after i get the OWP, because i have a 9 month old, but without the OHIP, i have to be a super mom, doing all kinds of things at home, nursing the baby and can't get sick! getting a flu shot is $35, it's not a big deal but it's not fair. everyday i just pray that i don't get sick because i can't care for the baby.....thank god that i had the health insurance from school when i gave birth, otherwise it would've cost us $10000 for 2 nights at the hospital, delivery fee and my OB.

anyways, you have to believe that the day will come and you will become a landed immigrant and be appreciated for the contribution that you make for this country. just don't lose hope!
I am so happy to see the movement from CIC side. Its so great guys! Congrats to everyone who just got their AIP!

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
heyhey1 said:
HOLY CRAP!!! Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 11, 2012

WHATS THIS MEAN??? IM FRIGGIN NERVOUS NOW!!! CAN I CALL, AND THEY TELL ME IF APPOROVED OR NOT!! :eek:
Heyhey1, congratulations!!! I am sure this is a positive result and from what it sounds it might be even a double!!! I (as well as all our community here) am soooo happy for you!!! Keep us posted!!! :D :D What a good start of a new week!!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
What a great way to start our week!
Congratulations to all people who got AIP, and thanks for sharing this great experience with us. I'm glad because I know CIC is still working on our applications!!!

I imagine how you guys must feel now, what a relieve!!! Congratulations again, and I hope to listen good news soon from the rest of february's applicants, and then March's applicants, april's etc etc etc hahaha

Bye! :D

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.

I'm new to this canadavisa forum and I saw this topic started by Missha. Very interesting board and people are so helpful to reply and to share their experiences about Inland applications.

Im in the same boat. We sent our application for inland sponsorship- spouse category last January 2012 only (very recent). Courier receipt signed by CIC on January 25, 2012 only. I know I have a long waiting to go. Anyway, just some questions to all members:

1. Will CIC send me any mail to acknowledge that they have received my application package?
Where and when and how will I get a client number?

2. When should I start registering for ECAS? Should my husband (who is my sponsor) also register separately under ECAS?

3. I'm confused because some say they have AIP initially, then some say they have both AIP and final approval simultaneously. I checked the CIC website for processing times for PR under Spouse Sponsored Inland Category. it says there that there is a 13 month waiting for Stage 1 AIP, then there is another 9 months for final decision after. My question is : Under what situations does a person get AIP and Final Decision simultaneously (I mean, in a single notification). By the way, I applied as spouse, I dont have any dependents or any children. Basically it's just me. My sponsor is my husband (a Canada-born citizen).

4. One more question. I did not include an Open Work Permit application when I submitted my PR application last January 2012. But I definitely want to work as soon as I am eligible to apply for an OWP. But now, can I still remedy this problem? I mean, can I still send an additional OWP application now?

Would greatly appreciate all relevant answers to my query. I'm new to Canada. And my parents both passed away recently. I'm not working because I don't have work permit. This is a very depressing situation but I try to be strong and patiently wait.

Thank you and God bless everyone.

Cami

Feb 9, 2012
I would like to be added to the chart as well. Application received on February 17th and started processing in March 23rd.
So good to hear that people from February are finally getting their aip!!!

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
heyhey1 said:
HOLY CRAP!!! Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on February 11, 2012

WHATS THIS MEAN??? IM FRIGGIN NERVOUS NOW!!! CAN I CALL, AND THEY TELL ME IF APPOROVED OR NOT!! :eek:

Oh my GOD HeyHey1 I got the same thing.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 10, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 8, 2012.

What does this mean? I still haven't gotten a letter. I am freaking out in all possible ways!!!

wery

Aug 31, 2011
Great news, ECAS finally changed to Decission Made. :)

I still can't believe that it took more than a year, let's see how long it takes until I get the PR card...

This is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 11, 2011.

We sent you a letter on February 10, 2012 to XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
wery said:

I still can't believe that it took more than a year, let's see how long it takes until I get the PR card...

This is what it says:

We sent you a letter on February 10, 2012 to XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Oh my God. Congrats Wery. I am so happy for you. I am just nervous about getting the letter. But again, Congrats :D :D :D!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Dorina said:
Oh my GOD HeyHey1 I got the same thing.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 10, 2011.

We sent you a letter on February 8, 2012.

What does this mean? I still haven't gotten a letter. I am freaking out in all possible ways!!!
YAHOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
wery said:

This is what it says:

YEHAWWWWW.... iM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS... CONGRATULATIONS