Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
waiting it out, when did Vegreville receive your application so we can add you to the list? Have you ever applied for anything through CIC? If so, check your documents that they have sent you and in the top right hand corner you will see a client id. You can use that to get into ecas. If you have never applied for anything through CIC then you can call CIC and ask them what your client id number is. They will tell you it and then you can log in and see what is up with your file. The receipt number never helped me. Let us know if you have any questions.

kaybee,thanks for your timeline. You are so lucky to almost be done with this process.

wery and dorina, any news yet?

I am hoping for a massive jump tomorrow.

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
I had the same problem with my official receipt number, not being able to login and view our status. I ended up calling the CIC, and after asking a few questions to confirm my identity (as the sponsor), they gave me the Client ID number for our application. I put the Client ID into E-Cas and it logged me in without any problem.

If you give them a call, they should be able to provide you with that information. Good luck!
Thanks, lisow! I'd been hoping to avoid calling them. The last time I tried a few months ago, I couldn't figure out which options to choose-- and when I tried something random in the hope of getting to at least talk to someone, I was informed that the lines were too busy to handle me and that I should try again later. So frustrating! But I really should again...

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
lisow, is your file in process yet?

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
waiting it out, when did Vegreville receive your application so we can add you to the list? Have you ever applied for anything through CIC? If so, check your documents that they have sent you and in the top right hand corner you will see a client id. You can use that to get into ecas. If you have never applied for anything through CIC then you can call CIC and ask them what your client id number is. They will tell you it and then you can log in and see what is up with your file. The receipt number never helped me. Let us know if you have any questions.
According to my Official Receipt, they received it on May 20th. And, yeah, it's my first time applying for anything through the CIC. I'm doing this through a lawyer so I haven't received much in documents besides that receipt... I'll look into finding out about other papers/calling the, though!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
waitingitout said:
According to my Official Receipt, they received it on May 20th. And, yeah, it's my first time applying for anything through the CIC. I'm doing this through a lawyer so I haven't received much in documents besides that receipt... I'll look into finding out about other papers/calling the, though!
Always remember with lawyer, you have all right to keep a copy of what lawyer has been getting. You should also have a copy of your application you submitted for you record.

Secondly as per calling; 1 888 242 2100 then dial 1 and then 2 and then 1 ( if you have client ID)

I have been using pause options in my cordless when i want to talk to representative and its a great help. Do try that.

18882422100PP111100

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Gemauru said:
Thank you Missha! You are the best... not just for your answer...
You're the "alma matter" of the 2011 inland applicants!
What goes around comes around!
One day, without even knowing or expecting it... you will get it back!

you're welcome Gemauru, This forum helps me so much as well, and i feel that its a great way to help people. I just feel responsible since i start this forum and then alot of people started joining it.

I just wish, everyone got their application approved. My heart goes to those who got transferred to local office.

lisow

May 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 12, 2011
angtao said:
lisow, is your file in process yet?
I'm really not sure... I hope so, but it's not showing up in our E-Cas if so. When I get some time, I'll give CIC a call to find out.

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, so good to know that almost all January applicants have been approved, hope CIC will speed up big time. Just a few questions that i want to raise in here:

How do we file for an income tax return w/ our spouses if we dont have a SIN number? Do we need to have an ITN (Individual Tax Number) for Non Residents? I called their hotline and they said i have to have one to apply for 2011 Tax. I believe most of us here have stayed for more than 180 days in the 2011 calendar year so that means we have to file for taxes and benefits. What are you're thoughts guys? All inputs appreciated. Thanks

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
Well the website shows a little jump to Jan 21. This doesn't track with what we are seeing by the
PR's approved? Interesting? I hope they just keep this pace of approvals up for a while!!! ;D

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
Wery and Dorina are next on the list...Let us know when you hear something..!!! ;D

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
heyhey1 said:
Wery and Dorina are next on the list...Let us know when you hear something..!!! ;D
Hey guys,

Sorry for the absence. Haven't heard anything yet. On the CIC website it says they are working on applications from January 21st so fingers crossed.
Anyone have the updated list of where everyone is at in the process?

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
Dorina said:
Hey guys,

Sorry for the absence. Haven't heard anything yet. On the CIC website it says they are working on applications from January 15th so fingers crossed.
Anyone have the updated list of where everyone is at in the process?
This is the Link I have from Missha https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahz52YI3qp3VdHRWYWVYemlFdHdlT0tkWEktUG9hMVE#gid=0

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
heyhey1 said:
This is the Link I have from Missha https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahz52YI3qp3VdHRWYWVYemlFdHdlT0tkWEktUG9hMVE#gid=0
Thank you very much for the link. It's reassuring. My husband has been a nervous wreck. And Missha, thank you so much for being super organized and doing this. It's really been helpful and reassuring to see how everyone is doing. I appreciate it very much and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Dorina said:
Thank you very much for the link. It's reassuring. My husband has been a nervous wreck. And Missha, thank you so much for being super organized and doing this. It's really been helpful and reassuring to see how everyone is doing. I appreciate it very much and I'm sure everyone else does as well.
Thanks Dorina :)

Just realized u were not on the list, i have added you though. Let us know when u get to hear something.