App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
What is "DM"? I've been around for a long time... but somehow I got lost...

Congratulations to all the ones who got good news!!!! Each time I read about somebody going forward I feel like a part of me is going one step up...
Keep sharing your timelines, it keeps our spirits high to see good results...

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Gemauru said:
What is "DM"? I've been around for a long time... but somehow I got lost...

Congratulations to all the ones who got good news!!!! Each time I read about somebody going forward I feel like a part of me is going one step up...
Keep sharing your timelines, it keeps our spirits high to see good results...
Dm is decision made..

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Thank you Missha! You are the best... not just for your answer...
You're the "alma matter" of the 2011 inland applicants!
What goes around comes around!
One day, without even knowing or expecting it... you will get it back!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Gemauru, one day soon we will also have DM.

Sesame, have you been checking your ecas daily? You probably got aip a week ago. What date is on your aip letter do missha can update the chart. Also, can you post what your ecas says so we can see what it says?

sesamerush

Nov 5, 2010
angtao said:
Gemauru, one day soon we will also have DM.

Sesame, have you been checking your ecas daily? You probably got aip a week ago. What date is on your aip letter do missha can update the chart. Also, can you post what your ecas says so we can see what it says?
I have been checking daily but it doesn't say anything about my AIP. Anyhoo, this is what it looks like:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 8, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

The date on the letter is Jan 18, 2011.
Thank you for the great chart missha!

604gtir

Nov 16, 2011
Checked eCas on the 18th Weds
Showed DM on the 17th Tues
Got a letter on the 20th Friday
Got the landing and all done today at the Vancouver office 23rd Monday
When we got home, the Work Permit, Sponsor Approval arrived in the mail

angtao said:
Comgratulations 604 and newcanuck. I am so happy for you guys. I am also happy to see a lot of people getting DM.

604, when did you get the letter in the mail? Did you get it today and have your appt today too?

Get ready February applicants. You guys are next. How weird that CIC has not updated the Jan.15 in 4 weeks and all of a sudeen in 1 week they get so much work done. It makes no sense.

kaybee and taradil, what office are you landing in?

Guys, can I ask that when you give us your update, could you also let us know which office you are landing in. I think it will help others know how long they have to wait for the landing letter.

I hope we see a killer jump this Wednesday.

threa

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
22-02-2011
Does anyone recently requested for FOSS Notes? How long did it take. Coz I faxed the forms 2 months ago and still haven't received any.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
liza-laziza said:
Hi Inlandme, I really hope they are doing something, but my question is the opposite: my medical results are not mentioned on e-cas at all, - and I am trying to figure out whether it is normal or not. But as heyhey1 noted, may it's just because I sent my medicals together with the application. It's still strange though, why as you said, some people see that update without sending medical as additional documents. I guess, it is one of their numerous secrets, which we mere mortals are not entitled to know. :)
Hello, we sent medicals together with the application also, eventhough husband and I can acces E-Cas, medicals do not show but husband found out on the forth month that medicals were in by calling CICj, yet Ecas only show processing date for both of us.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
604gtir said:
so we had our landing today in vancouver..

was so easy, nice lil presentation, signing and done. no interview

got full perm residency within days of DM.

when we got home we found a work permit in the mail, haha, which we don't need anymore, but will help at least in the first 2 months while we wait for the card

what a relief...celebrated with some poutine and a montreal smoked meat sandwich from dunn's haha
oh félicitations! awesome news... et oui, vive la poutine!!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
sesamerush said:
I have been checking daily but it doesn't say anything about my AIP. Anyhoo, this is what it looks like:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 8, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

The date on the letter is Jan 18, 2011.
Thank you for the great chart missha!
Congratulations Sesamerush!!! this is so amazing, its like playing bowling!!! one at the time in a slow motion !!!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hello!!!

Congratulations to all people who got a decision made :D, I am so happy for you, that keep me positive.
It's nice to know they are working in our applications, despite there was not any update on their website in the last weeks.

Last week I called CIC to ask about mi police certificate I sent in september, apparently they attached it to my application, because the agent told me there's not any instruction on my file (it used to), but I don't know exactly when, so I think now they are attaching info of the end of september.

I also asked about the process of my file, I wanted know in which part they are working on, but the guy just told me that it was in process.

Besides, I asked about my medicals, because I did it in february and I sent my application in March, so I don't know if I will have to redo it or not. Of course I hope not! But, who knows?. Finally the agent told me that if CIC need I redo my medicals, they will ask me, otherwise I won't.
One more thing, the guy told me process takes 12 months now, so I should receive an answer in mars.

So get ready February applicants, because you are the next.

:) :)

kaybee55

Jul 24, 2010
Hello and thank you all for your support !

Here is our final timeline !

Appr rec Jan12/2011
In proc Feb 22/2011
CSQ Aug 4/2011
AIP Dec 19/2011
DM Jan 9/2012
LANDING Feb 6/2012

Landing in the Montreal office !

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
Hello! Long-time reader, first-time poster here :-* Going through the posts here has often reassured me. At least I'm not the only one waiting for decision! :)

It is really difficult to wait without knowing anything, though. I applied for a work permit & PR through spousal sponsorship back in late May 2011. I've tried checking my status on eCas with my official receipt number, but I keep getting this message: "This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed".

Seeing how they're only up to Jan/Feb 2011 so far, they're definitely not up to my application process... Still! I wish there were some way I could just see what's up with my application. Even after reading the posts on this forum so often, I'm not sure that there is... should I just be patient and wait another few months? Or is there anything I can do now?

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
threa said:
Does anyone recently requested for FOSS Notes? How long did it take. Coz I faxed the forms 2 months ago and still haven't received any.

I faxed the request for foss notes last Jan. 16, 2012, and I received it today thru mail Jan. 24.

lisow

May 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 12, 2011
waitingitout said:
Hello! Long-time reader, first-time poster here :-* Going through the posts here has often reassured me. At least I'm not the only one waiting for decision! :)

It is really difficult to wait without knowing anything, though. I applied for a work permit & PR through spousal sponsorship back in late May 2011. I've tried checking my status on eCas with my official receipt number, but I keep getting this message: "This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed".

Seeing how they're only up to Jan/Feb 2011 so far, they're definitely not up to my application process... Still! I wish there were some way I could just see what's up with my application. Even after reading the posts on this forum so often, I'm not sure that there is... should I just be patient and wait another few months? Or is there anything I can do now?
Hey waitingitout,

I had the same problem with my official receipt number, not being able to login and view our status. I ended up calling the CIC, and after asking a few questions to confirm my identity (as the sponsor), they gave me the Client ID number for our application. I put the Client ID into E-Cas and it logged me in without any problem.

If you give them a call, they should be able to provide you with that information. Good luck!