Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
newCanuck said:
ECAS UPDATED to DM!

We received your application for permanent residence on January 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 9, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 20, 2012
hi newcanuck, congrats on the good news, i was just wondering, the medicals they say they received, were they the ones you sent on your original package? or did you have to send them again after?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
CHART UPDATE: January 23, 2011.

2011 Inland tracking sheet: http://goo.gl/3LXo4

February Applicants time to buckle up..:)

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
liza-laziza - I knew my date of medical received and date of medical approval by calling to CIC. :)

newCanuck

Jun 24, 2011
Richmond, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kdmosco said:
hi newcanuck, congrats on the good news, i was just wondering, the medicals they say they received, were they the ones you sent on your original package? or did you have to send them again after?

They were sent last year in the original package. Will see if anything requires resubmission.

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
Hi, I'm new here, but I have been following this forum for a while. I finally decided to join because I want to contribute to the update chart and hope I can get some good luck from you guys :D

Here's my status:
Application received on Feb. 7
Application started processing on Mar. 17

Zoekitkat

Jan 9, 2012
missha said:
Thats so nice of u to say...my heart would jump to when i get to hear for mine. Hve u applied for owp with apolication?
Yes OWP in the same envelop, what I understood when I called CIC I should receive the permit at the same time but in different envelop. Can't wait. :)

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
missha said:

2011 Inland tracking sheet: http://goo.gl/3LXo4

I HOPE TO HEAR SOMTHING SOON!!!! ;D

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Inlandme said:
Hi liza-laziza, i was wondering if you sent in your medical report after submitting your application? I am just trying to figure out if the medical report update on ecas is a result of that or maybe a step forward in your application process. Maybe they opened your file and confirm that your medicals are infact valid as of that day and don't need you to resend? Just a guess cuz people here have seen that update even though they didnt sent in the medical as additional documents. In any case congratulations to you on seeing an update on your ecas! It is good newsss! Atleast they are dong SOMETHING ;)
Hi Inlandme, I really hope they are doing something, but my question is the opposite: my medical results are not mentioned on e-cas at all, - and I am trying to figure out whether it is normal or not. But as heyhey1 noted, may it's just because I sent my medicals together with the application. It's still strange though, why as you said, some people see that update without sending medical as additional documents. I guess, it is one of their numerous secrets, which we mere mortals are not entitled to know. :)

Zoekitkat

Jan 9, 2012
liza-laziza said:
Hi Inlandme, I really hope they are doing something, but my question is the opposite: my medical results are not mentioned on e-cas at all, - and I am trying to figure out whether it is normal or not. But as heyhey1 noted, may it's just because I sent my medicals together with the application. It's still strange though, why as you said, some people see that update without sending medical as additional documents. I guess, it is one of their numerous secrets, which we mere mortals are not entitled to know. :)
I am in the same situation as you. I didn't get the "medical results received" showing up but I already have the information that a Decision has been Made, so hopefully it doesn't mean that the first step has been refused and so they don't care about my medical results. I should get some more informations this week so I'll let you know what happen.
I am pretty sure it doesn't mean anything.

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
newCanuck said:
ECAS UPDATED to DM!

We received your application for permanent residence on January 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 9, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 20, 2012
OMG! That's such good news! So happy for you, congratulationssss!

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
missha said:

2011 Inland tracking sheet: httpgoo.gl/3LXo4

All the best to all feb applicants!

604gtir

Nov 16, 2011
so we had our landing today in vancouver..

was so easy, nice lil presentation, signing and done. no interview

got full perm residency within days of DM.

when we got home we found a work permit in the mail, haha, which we don't need anymore, but will help at least in the first 2 months while we wait for the card

what a relief...celebrated with some poutine and a montreal smoked meat sandwich from dunn's haha

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
604gtir said:
so we had our landing today in vancouver..

was so easy, nice lil presentation, signing and done. no interview

got full perm residency within days of DM.

when we got home we found a work permit in the mail, haha, which we don't need anymore, but will help at least in the first 2 months while we wait for the card

what a relief...celebrated with some poutine and a montreal smoked meat sandwich from dunn's haha

awesome congrats ! So happy for you ! woo !

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Comgratulations 604 and newcanuck. I am so happy for you guys. I am also happy to see a lot of people getting DM.

604, when did you get the letter in the mail? Did you get it today and have your appt today too?

Get ready February applicants. You guys are next. How weird that CIC has not updated the Jan.15 in 4 weeks and all of a sudeen in 1 week they get so much work done. It makes no sense.

kaybee and taradil, what office are you landing in?

Guys, can I ask that when you give us your update, could you also let us know which office you are landing in. I think it will help others know how long they have to wait for the landing letter.

I hope we see a killer jump this Wednesday.

sesamerush

Nov 5, 2010
I am really happy for those who got their DM!! A big congrats!!
Got a couple of letters from cic in the mail today- one was my AIP letter and the other was my OWP.
Would this show up on my ecas somehow...? I got an update stating that my meds were recieved but this letter came out of nowhere. Not that I'm complaining ;)