Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Garry, you can send in your open work permit now and they will add it to your file.
When did you mail in your PR app?

heyhey, did you send them any additonal information on your own without them asking for it?
Your getting close but not there yet. They are working on applications received on Jan.15. They are usually about a week ahead of that time so in the next few weeks you should hear something. The cic website gets updated every Wednesday. Also, if you find a post from missha, she has the 2011 chart in her signature.

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
angtao said:
heyhey, did you send them any additonal information on your own without them asking for it?
Your getting close but not there yet. They are working on applications received on Jan.15. They are usually about a week ahead of that time so in the next few weeks you should hear something. The cic website gets updated every Wednesday. Also, if you find a post from missha, she has the 2011 chart in her signature.
No, we sent everything in one packet including medical, and FBI check...thanks for the info. I will look for that post from missha. But its nice to know so many people are in the same boat as me..(waiting).. :p

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Omg, so many good news. Guys, I will update the chart on Monday for sure :)

Congrats who got their AIPs and DM.

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
I am thinking of getting a FOSS note. Anyone get it before? I would appreciate it if you can PM me. Thanks in advance!!

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
hi all! we are deciding to apply for inland...quick question...i have been in Canada less than 6 months..do i still need to do a police certificate from my country of origin??

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
Hey Peeps! Just wanted to share I got the Letter from the Scarborough Office stating I will be landing on January 26! It feels so nice to know all this process will be finally over!! Congrats to all the ppl are getting AIP!!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
hey Dominican22, congratulations!!!!!!!!! Ah, can u tell how long had you been waiting for Scar office to contact you after your AIP? I heard from another thread that Scar office is very busy, so I wonder if you had to wait so long for landing interview there. Thanks for sharing in advance.

islandgirl25 said:
hi all! we are deciding to apply for inland...quick question...i have been in Canada less than 6 months..do i still need to do a police certificate from my country of origin??
It's up to your original country,
1. how long do they consider if CR is still valid.
2. If you have any gap time from your last CR in your country to the time you flew to Canada
e.g: my case, I got my last CR from my country to apply for WP, after 4 months I got WP, however, I flew to Canada 3 months after that, that means my gap time is 4 + 3 = 7 months, I need a new CR.
You may consider the time you need to finish filling all sponsoring and PR forms too. So if it's possible, I suggest you getting the CR from your original country anyway.

Hope it helps!!

Hey missha, nice to hear from you and thanks for updating and keeping us on track. Can I ask you for one favour that adding the landing office into the chart? Like Dominican22, can we include Scarborough with landing date into PR/Landed column? Later on, other members can ask for help in case they're landing the same office, I think. I'm ok with any answer from you. Thanks a lot.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
garry4u55 said:
Hi ,
I have question my wife sponsor me inside Canada. I am on work permitt .but she livied in Manitoba and i work in Alberta.Our Lawyer not filled the Open work Permit Application.this weel i called to CIC Center and they email me application and in application.Can any body suggest me what i do wait for frist approval or send the open work permitt application now.and how long open work permitt Time line .

Thanks
Hi there, you should finish your OWP app. and send right away if your app. was at CIC office under 6 months. The OWP will be sent to the same office is your PR app.. Make sure you put the note to notify CIC that just process your OWP app. after your AIP. That means you can expect they receive your OWP before AIP and give your a new WP after AIP.

If you're close to AIP time (your app. was at CIC office around 7 to 10 months), you should wait for AIP first and apply for OWP afterwards. This time, you have to send your OWP app. to another office, not the same as PR app. The time line for OWP is around 1 to 3 months in this case.

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
angtao said:
Garry, you can send in your open work permit now and they will add it to your file.
When did you mail in your PR app?

i got the same message, but we had sent some additional info without them asking for it, we sent it about 5 months ago, and just now i got the same message "received jan 4th.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Zoekitkat said:
Hi everybody!

I am being sponsored by my Canadian husband I am originally from France. We send our Inland application in January 28th 2011 and they received it on February 2nd 2011. I applied for a open working visa at the same time in the same envelop. I am now, hopefully, few days away from they're first reply (the approval of the sponsorship and the working visa).

I therefore I am curious to know if anyone near my timeline heard something already. The website is still stuck on processing application from January 14th ( it's been almost 4weeks...)
Also I am really hoping that the first envelop from the immigration that I will receive will be my working visa. Does anyone knows if it's a mistake to hope for that first? Maybe I should receive a letter saying that they're processing my application and it will take X time to complete the first step (sponsorship approve)? Can they ask me for more information from my past years...

It has been almost a year that I am waiting for my husband to be approve and to receive a working visa. I am young and I have missed a big year in my career. The year has not be easy and those last days are getting worse (mentally)... These past year I have been bored as I never through it would be possible. Feeling useless, and trying to rich a goal that will never come... Depression has always been near me, and these experience has changed me.
I am curious to hear from people that are waiting or have been waiting for their papers from an inland application. If you were not working what did you do of your days, how did you kept your life busy and kept yourself useful...

Thanks to all of you on this forum that have already gave me lots information just by reading you... I wish to all of you a lot of patience and keep the head high it's coming.
Welcome Zoekitkat,
I have been updating the chart and wondering, when they started processing your application?

Inlandme

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2011
Hi mishha, please add me in the list as well

Applocation received March 17, 2011
In process April 12, 2011

Thanksss :)

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Foss note:
Hi inlanders, since more and more people need to order Foss note now, I just put the file to Google Docs and hope you can read through to find good points for yourself when you need. The link is here: http://goo.gl/W5HR7
I didn't sort it out or doing anything, just copy and paste from whatever I read on this forum (inland thread 2010 and some other threads about Foss).
I hope the authors won't mind when I share again their posts around here.
Good luck to everybody!

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
hatrang said:
Foss note:
Hi inlanders, since more and more people need to order Foss note now, I just put the file to Google Docs and hope you can read through to find good points for yourself when you need. The link is here: http://goo.gl/W5HR7
I didn't sort it out or doing anything, just copy and paste from whatever I read on this forum (inland thread 2010 and some other threads about Foss).
I hope the authors won't mind when I share again their posts around here.
Good luck to everybody!
Thanks Hatrang!

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
kdmosco said:
i got the same message, but we had sent some additional info without them asking for it, we sent it about 5 months ago, and just now i got the same message "received jan 4th.
After thinking about it for a minute, We sent in my work permit application about 5-6 months ago. We sent a letter with it saying "please do not process untill PR aplication is approved". The CIC stated to make sure we let them know (attach letter) because they may try and process the work permit and it will be denied..Im guessing thats the only thing it could be. Thats the only other thing we sent in with out them asking.. ??? ;D

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
i wonder if sending those things over will delay our application?!?!? i really hope not! by the looks of it heyhey we are pretty close on dates... hopefully we get good news soon!