+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

peru87

Sep 15, 2010
angtao said:
Peru, that is amazing news. We have a lot of people being approved for both stages do quickly. I am glad you posted your timeline and shared your info with us.

Did they call u from vegreville or your local office. Btw, what city is your local office in? Lucky you that your landing date is so soon.
Hello, Angtao. My local office is in Vancouver. The agent said “immigration office”, and call display did not show a number, so can’t tell if it was my local office or Vegreville.

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
peru87 said:
Hello, Angtao. My local office is in Vancouver. The agent said “immigration office”, and call display did not show a number, so can't tell if it was my local office or Vegreville.
Hello!!! I'm so happy for you and your wife, congratulations.

Are you from Peru?????

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
peru87 said:
thank you, Karma!

Yes, my wife and I, we are both from Peru.
Qué chévere, yo tb soy peruana! :) Te felicito de todo corazón, que les vaya súper bien.

Yo sigo esperando mi proceso, ojalá y todo salga bien pronto.

Bueno que les vaya súper.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
peru87 said:
Hi!

I have been following this forum for the past few weeks, but never had anything relevant to post. I'd like to thank everyone for been so helpful with each other, and creating an amazing group.

Today I got a call from a blocked number, did not answer until the third call –three-to-four-hour intervals between calls-. It was CIC, informing me that I have been approved for second stage, and will be landing this Monday. So, if you happen to receive a call from a blocked number DO NOT IGNORE THE CALL, as it may be CIC delivering good news.

Wishing you all the best,

A

Application received: January 20. 2011
Started processing: February 28. 2011
AIP: January 4, 2012
DM: January 12 , 2012
Landing: January 16, 2012
Felicitaciones por tan grata noticia... feliz año nuevo y mucha properidad para ti y tu esposa...

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
peru87 said:
Hi!

I have been following this forum for the past few weeks, but never had anything relevant to post. I'd like to thank everyone for been so helpful with each other, and creating an amazing group.

Today I got a call from a blocked number, did not answer until the third call –three-to-four-hour intervals between calls-. It was CIC, informing me that I have been approved for second stage, and will be landing this Monday. So, if you happen to receive a call from a blocked number DO NOT IGNORE THE CALL, as it may be CIC delivering good news.

Wishing you all the best,

A

Application received: January 20. 2011
Started processing: February 28. 2011
AIP: January 4, 2012
DM: January 12 , 2012
Landing: January 16, 2012

Congratulations! About what time an immigration officer phoned? just wondering! I'll ready my phone beside me :) hehehe

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
wow Peru congrats! always nice to hear a successful story.

can i ask you guys your opinion? when i first sent the application to sponsor my husband we were told by a lawyer not to send the police fingerprints as this would be requested at a later time... few months later, we spoke to another lawyer and he advised to send in it right away, that it should've been done with the initial application. we haven't received any letters or calls form immigration but all of a sudden i got the following message "We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information. " does anyone know what they'd be referring to? what steps are usually next? does that mean that we may be close to an answer? PLEASE HELP!

el_venezolano

Jan 13, 2012
Thank goodness I found this website to find others in the same situation. In terms of the police clearance, we were advised by our lawyer to submit everything all together. I am Canadian and am currently sponsoring by fiance for permanent residency. Our application was received in March 01 2011 and started processing by March 31, 2011. We'll keep you all posted of our information and finding. Congratualtions to those who have gone through.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Did you get the fingerprints in Canada?
When I did, for Canada, the lady made an electronic version and sent to RCMP. RCMP sent me the confirmation a couple weeks after that. You don't need to send the paper version for Canada if you finish the process like me.

At that time, I also got the fingerprints on paper for my country. That lady also told me to attach my fingerprints (with my criminal record from my country) with the app. before sending out. Some countries require the fingerprints before issuing criminal record too. So I think the fingerprints would be a part of criminal record (not for Canada) which is required to send with the app.
If you are asking for a different country than Canada, I may suggest you to attach the fingerprints right away though.

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
Sweet!...I been waiting forever, and now found this place...Im going crazy...I think I have become a political expert watching the news for 2 years..LOL...so anybody have an idea how much longer I have to wait???
..(We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 16, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.)

angel1977

Jan 13, 2012
Hello, im new here in this site but it's been a while I've been spending nights reading some topics and comments to give myself some ideas about where I am in my app right now....I really envy those who finally had their looooong wait over .....Congratulations to the new PR!! ;D
I've sent mine ( common-law sponsorship) in January 2011 and they start processing it in March 02, 2011.Due that i live in Montreal, CIC Vegreville asked for a CSQ which i obtained in August 2011...Then, ive waited at least to pass the 1st stage, the AIP, but nothing until on Dec 22, 2011 they transferred my file in the local office here in Montreal....12 months already of waiting for something i dont know if i will be able to get....But I DO still keep the Faith...
Do you guys know why they transfer my file after a year without the AIP?...Did someone already experience this kind of situation??...And what about the timeline here in Montreal??...
Im totally lost and desparate and wish that someone will be able to help me...Im sorry with all those questions but i need something to boost me up.... :(.....I thank all of you in advance....

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Welcome to all the newcomers. There are so many new people poping up everyday. I encourage you all to join our thread even if you are just a spectator waiting on the sidelines. This situation can be frustrating but the more people that give us there timeline, the more we can have an accurate list.

Missha is the one that updates the list. Missha, I have not seen you around that much. How is the chart update coming along? Lot's of newcomers and good news.

alliecanada

Dec 31, 2011
Grrrr...Okay so my PR H&C application was approved December 2011. I know this because I read "a decision has been made and you will be contacted" on the ecas, and called the CIC centre. The agents told me they sent a letter with the AIP and it'd arrive in two weeks. So, I waited and nothing. I thought it was delayed due to holidays, but it still hasn't arrived. I called this week and the agent told me that, because it's been 3 weeks and I haven't received it, she will sent a note to my local office to resend the letter. So now, I'm just waiting for it to arrive. I think Canada Post lost it >_>...One question:

I read that when they send you a letter, it appears on the ecas. All it shows on the ecas is "A decision has been made and you will contacted." Is it just different for everyone? And, how long will I have to wait now? Do they get the note quickly?

Thanks!

garry4u55

Jan 11, 2012
Hi ,
I have question my wife sponsor me inside Canada. I am on work permitt .but she livied in Manitoba and i work in Alberta.Our Lawyer not filled the Open work Permit Application.this weel i called to CIC Center and they email me application and in application.Can any body suggest me what i do wait for frist approval or send the open work permitt application now.and how long open work permitt Time line .

Thanks

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
Hey guys Im worried, I have not seen anybody post about the CIC saying "We received the requested information on (date). Thank you for providing the information". has anyone seen this?? All I'm reading is people saying a decision was made and mine says..

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 16, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 4, 2012. Thank you for providing the information

I know its getting close, and I see people are getting both stages at the same time. That would be awesome, Im excited about being able to work, cause sitting around waiting is killing me..