+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

kaybee55

Jul 24, 2010
Dominican22 said:
Hello guys!!! My E-cas just changed this morning again to Desicion Made!! So, I called CIC, and they confirm the 2nd stage has been approved as well!!! I can't be happier!!! A great start for the 2011 Applicants!! Good luck to you all!!!!

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on December 21, 2011 to xxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

CONGRATS Dominican....we have almost the EXACT SAME TIMELINE....And my husband is dominican also....we are hoping and praying that we get the 2nd stage as quickly as you.....CONGRATS AGAIN AND ALL THE BEST !!!

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
kaybee55 said:
CONGRATS Dominican....we have almost the EXACT SAME TIMELINE....And my husband is dominican also....we are hoping and praying that we get the 2nd stage as quickly as you.....CONGRATS AGAIN AND ALL THE BEST !!!
Thanks kaybee55! Hope u get 2nd stage soon as well! Merry Xmas!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
:-*MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO OUR BELOVED COMMUNITY! :-*

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!! Looking forward to 2012!!

L

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
hey guys I got this feeling CIC will start speedin up the process. lets be optimistic. Happy holidays to everyone. 2012 will bring us our AIP DM and alot of happiness, Im sure.

Regards

sheikfa

May 16, 2011
Guys, sorry to spam your thread; I have a tricky inland application question and can definitely use some of your expert advice.

I have posted it in a separate thread so that I don't hijack this one. Can you guys spare a few moments and let me know what you think.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-application-inland-vs-outland-t91825.0.html

Thanks for your time and God speed on your applications.

F

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
karma123 said:
Hello Angtao, Tozo and Am-lina11, thanks for answered my question ;)

I just called CIC today,, but the agent told me they are opening additional info from August 12.

I will try next week. I sent my open work permit application the first week of September, and it was added into my file last month... and then I sent my certificat de police at the ending of September, too, but until now they don't have opened it yet. (Both without any instruction on the envelope). Last week they received my additional info (photos), I saw it by post canada website, and I don't know when they are gonna open it (this time with instructions on the envelope).

I don't know how CIC is working on it, and it doesn't matter anymore, I will hope for God's decision and try to stay quiet because thinking about it is stressful.

Happy Holidays everybody! ;)

My best wishes for each one of you! :)
I sent off my police certificate on September 23rd. I suppose this means I wont hear any news on my 2nd stage for another month it looks like.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
crazy, I don't know how opening mail works. My additional info got there on Oct.3 and was opened on Dec.7 is what I was told by CIC.

How is everyone doing? I know we are all busy with the holidays now but is there any updates from mr.mass or serendipity? Hav you guys called CIC or are you just relying on e-cas?

No jump today. I hope there is one tomorrow.

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
I'm new registering here but have been following it for some time. I guess I figured it wouldn't help to be registered but thanks to all for all the info and encouragement! It has helped on the worst of days. I still have 2 months to go it seems so just trying to hang in there! I hope it has been a merry Christmas for a lot of us?! All the best folks!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Welcome Mike. Can you please give us your timeline? We can add you to the list.

So no jump today. The date changed to Dec.28 for the update but they are still working on Jan.14. It is kind of weird as they had last week to work on stuff plus they were back to work yesterday. Ah well, hopefully we will see a jump next week even thought it will be 1 day less of work.

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Welcome Mike. Can you please give us your timeline? We can add you to the list.

So no jump today. The date changed to Dec.28 for the update but they are still working on Jan.14. It is kind of weird as they had last week to work on stuff plus they were back to work yesterday. Ah well, hopefully we will see a jump next week even thought it will be 1 day less of work.
Too bad is it back to 11 months again from 10-11 months as posted last week :(

cari04

Oct 5, 2011
hey guys, good to see you all are hanging in, :D angtao i still cant log in to ecas, so i dont know if my application is in process,

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I am applying for common law PR and have my AIP with a OWP in the mail. I called today asking about my OWP and they said they sent it in November! They said that that was not normal and so she asked for a re-print and a re-send. I was pretty angry about this because this isnt the first time this has happened.

So, I opened up a PO box which is in Ottawa - quite literally a 5 minute drive across the bridge of Quebec, where my common law partner and I both live. I was wondering if submitting this PO box would raise eyebrows to immigration? I made sure to for the agent to keep my residential address the same because it is.

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry I meant 5 months left to go not 2...Feels like it's been years!

June 13, 2011 - Application Received by Vegreville
June 23, 2011 - Started Processing