Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dominican22 said:
Hello guys!!! My E-cas just changed this morning again to Desicion Made!! So, I called CIC, and they confirm the 2nd stage has been approved as well!!! I can't be happier!!! A great start for the 2011 Applicants!! Good luck to you all!!!!

We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on December 21, 2011 to xxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Congratulations Dominican! What a nice Christmas gift :)

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
(working on applications received on January 14, 2011).......two weeks jump...uupiiiii

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
ryan_stw said:
Congratulations Dominican! What a nice Christmas gift :)
Thanks ryan. Best Gift Ever!!! ;D

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Kaybee, when it says dm only that is only aip. If it had the additional line saying that medical results have been received like Dominican then that is both stages. When did u send in your app? Can u give us your timeline?

Congrats to Dominican. The first of us to get both stages at the same time. Which office will u be landing in?

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hello Kaybee, that means AIP...

that's what you see in e-Cas???

if yes, so Congratulations!

and Merry Xmas!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Dominican22 said:
Hello guys!!! My E-cas just changed this morning again to Desicion Made!! So, I called CIC, and they confirm the 2nd stage has been approved as well!!! I can't be happier!!! A great start for the 2011 Applicants!! Good luck to you all!!!!

We sent you a letter on December 21, 2011 to xxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Ohhhh!!! wujuuu... What a nice gift for you!!!! Congratulations again...

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hi! Merry Christmas everyone! I know everybody here are busy already for the holidays! I just have a quick question!

we submitted additional documents in EDMONTON office last Nov. 1st, and added more yesterday Dec. 22, I am just wondering if you know what month are they now in opening additional documents.?.. like I read that in Vegreville they are opening submitted additional documents in Aug 2011.

:) Thanks!

Charmaine

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
angtao said:
Guys, my additional stuff was received by vegreville on oct.3 and was added on dec.7. They are not opening mail from August clearly. It is about a 2 month wait to get your docs attached. Also, it does not say it on ecas. I found out by calling in. Karma, I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Also, I don't think we will ever know why tecle,angus and midcityjohn got aip so early. They must have something additional on there file that helped them get aip quicker. We will never know unless one of those 3 calls cic and asks which they do not need to do. I know u r all peeved at this but it's not like they asked to be approved right away. It just happened like that.

Plus, we should all be happy with the 15 day jump. I have never seen that high of a jump in my life plus we are already halfway through January. I have a feeling that things are going to speed up big time now that they fixed all there glitches.
Hello Angtao, Tozo and Am-lina11, thanks for answered my question ;)

I just called CIC today,, but the agent told me they are opening additional info from August 12.

I will try next week. I sent my open work permit application the first week of September, and it was added into my file last month... and then I sent my certificat de police at the ending of September, too, but until now they don't have opened it yet. (Both without any instruction on the envelope). Last week they received my additional info (photos), I saw it by post canada website, and I don't know when they are gonna open it (this time with instructions on the envelope).

I don't know how CIC is working on it, and it doesn't matter anymore, I will hope for God's decision and try to stay quiet because thinking about it is stressful.

Happy Holidays everybody! ;)

My best wishes for each one of you! :)

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dominican22 said:

We are very happy for you, and the timing couldn't be better. Welcome to Canada! :)

S.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Charmaine, please see my post from 1 or 2 pages ago on additional documents.

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
angtao said:
Charmaine, please see my post from 1 or 2 pages ago on additional documents.
Yes I read that.... but that was in Vegreville right? I wonder if that's the same case in the local office in Edmonton. Our file was transferred there, so we submitted additional proofs there. :)

zoesmom

Dec 6, 2011
Hi Everyone,
Quick question.
We received the notes on my husband's application and it's really hard to understand.
I'm curious about a line where it says "RCMP CHECK REQUESTED", we didn't get a letter and it doesn't say they sent us a letter but I'm wondering if it's something that they send off or if it is something they send to us and ask us to do and send back to them?
Any ideas?

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
angtao said:
Kaybee, when it says dm only that is only aip. If it had the additional line saying that medical results have been received like Dominican then that is both stages. When did u send in your app? Can u give us your timeline?

Congrats to Dominican. The first of us to get both stages at the same time. Which office will u be landing in?
Thanks angtao! I'll be landing @ Scarborough. I'll keep u guys informed.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Dominican22 said:

CANGRATS!!! SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! What a great gift!!!

kaybee55

Jul 24, 2010
angtao said:

YES....WORK PERMIT WAS IN THE MAIL TODAY !!! WE ARE ECSTATIC !!!

Sorry for not giving timeline....here is the info :

Application received Jan 12

Processing started Feb 22

CSQ received on AUG 2

Work permit received today