Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Cangaceiro said:
Hello friends, i got some news to share with you guys! We received letters today from Vegreville saying they transfer our App to Vancouver Office i really dont know why!? I live in Etobicoke!! Why not to my local office (Etobicoke)? Should i flight there for an interview? I dont think so!! :eek:
Applicants from Vancouver do you guys know how busy is that Office? Do you guys have any idea why they tranfer my App to there?
Thanks in advance! And Good luck to everyone!
Cangaceiro, did you try to call CIC? It may be a mistake, it makes no sense why your file will be transfered accross the country?! :eek:

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Am_lina11 said:
Cangaceiro, did you try to call CIC? It may be a mistake, it makes no sense why your file will be transfered accross the country?! :eek:
I'll call then tomorrow and see whats going on!

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Cangaceiro said:
Hello friends, i got some news to share with you guys! We received letters today from Vegreville saying they transfer our App to Vancouver Office i really dont know why!? I live in Etobicoke!! Why not to my local office (Etobicoke)? Should i flight there for an interview? I dont think so!! :eek:
Applicants from Vancouver do you guys know how busy is that Office? Do you guys have any idea why they tranfer my App to there?
Thanks in advance! And Good luck to everyone!
Hi They have more staff in Vancouver office and have intructions to clear backlog so they extended van office so probably that's why ur case went there

Naz

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
finebaby said:
irishred please can you explain to me d details on how u went thru ur pregnancy stages since u dont have health coverage yet or do you? i am not working yet and my husband is working and he is d sponsor but i dont have health coverage and heard its expensive but we are considering to start our baby journey. i need to hear from someone that has got the experience. please explain as much as u could.
thanks in advance
Hi
I had health coverage as I was working and had a work permit
Does your husband have work insurance, maybe your covered under that.
Sorry I can't be of more help.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather!
i was just wondering why my wife can not log in to her e cas as she is the sponsor!
does it mean that they r working on the app?
i can log in without any problem and my e cas says app in PROCCESS

Thanks !

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Berber_amazigh said:
Hey guys!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather!
i was just wondering why my wife can not log in to her e cas as she is the sponsor!
does it mean that they r working on the app?
i can log in without any problem and my e cas says app in PROCCESS

Thanks !
Mine is the same. I can now log in but my husband, the sponsor, can't

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
I read on another forum that the sponsor won't be able to log in until AIP

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
irishred said:
Hi
I had health coverage as I was working and had a work permit
Does your husband have work insurance, maybe your covered under that.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
@finebaby...i responded under 2010, but further to irishred's comments, if you get AIP you should (I think) be able to get healthcare, and if you get OWP upon AIP then you can get employer health coverage. Your husband will likely be able to give you some coverage through his job if he hasn't already, but usually this only covers things that are not covered by provincial health care. (Doctor visits are not covered, but prescriptions are.) After working 600 hours you are eligible for up to one year's EI for maternity leave. My hubby couldn't see a doctor, but he could go to the dentist or physio, etc. under my employer plan.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
karma123 said:
Sorry, but when did you send your app???..I think the reason why your sponsors can't log into e-Cas is because CIC is not working on your sponsorship yet.. Once CIC starts working on it your sponsors should receive a letter with their ID #, saying they start working on the Sponsorship application (if you live in Québec to continue your process with MICC) it takes almost 7 months since CIC opened your application.
That's all I can say,,, according my experience
:)
Good luck and Merry Christmas. ;)
I filed for my wife (inland) on Aug 23 2011 and got an email with UCI id from them on October 31 saying they got my app in August. Does that mean their working on my app?

That's good I guess, but I find it weird that those people like IRISHRED didn't get an email or letter because they filed in June.

Irish could it be that the email got sent to your junk folder or something??

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
justina said:
@ finebaby...i responded under 2010, but further to irishred's comments, if you get AIP you should (I think) be able to get healthcare, and if you get OWP upon AIP then you can get employer health coverage. Your husband will likely be able to give you some coverage through his job if he hasn't already, but usually this only covers things that are not covered by provincial health care. (Doctor visits are not covered, but prescriptions are.) After working 600 hours you are eligible for up to one year's EI for maternity leave. My hubby couldn't see a doctor, but he could go to the dentist or physio, etc. under my employer plan.

thanks alot justina and missha for your response and all.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAL1984 said:
I filed for my wife (inland) on Aug 23 2011 and got an email with UCI id from them on October 31 saying they got my app in August. Does that mean their working on my app?

That's good I guess, but I find it weird that those people like IRISHRED didn't get an email or letter because they filed in June.

CIC started processing my app on may 30 and i am in Ontario, my wife as a sponsor did not get any email from cic and she can not even log in e cas
but for me i can easily log in and see my application in process !
thats weird eeeh??
maybe because we are in different states!!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
AAL1984 said:

Hi
From my understanding , since the changes in July, a lot of people who applied in July and after are getting emails from CIC.
As I'm June, I got nothing.
I spoke with CIC a while back and they confirmed they had my application so I'm not worried.
Just waiting !!

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishred said:
Hi
From my understanding , since the changes in July, a lot of people who applied in July and after are getting emails from CIC.
As I'm June, I got nothing.
I spoke with CIC a while back and they confirmed they had my application so I'm not worried.
Just waiting !!

That is very much accurate. Additionally, after the July changes both the sponsor and the sponsored person can log into e-CAS a few weeks after the filing is done. For those of us who applied before July 2011 (our app. is from Jan. 2011), there were neither emails nor letters acknowledging receipt of application packages, and only the sponsored person (the applicant) can log into e-CAS before AIP.

S. :)