Inland Application 2011

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadagirl85 said:
Hey Everyone

Does anyone know about this ?.... so me and my wife sent in our application in march it was in process in april... which is fine... but they asked us for more work history information in I think june. We filled in the document and sent it in but it didnt update on ecas. Also she did her medical and we sent that in a month or so before we sent in our application and we have not had anything updated about that either... they didnt say that the medicals were received.. is this normal :S.. Does that gov actually take forever to do everything.... ..

Just a bit worried...

L
i have the same problem they never update the ecas as i sent the required information on july Thats really annoying!!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I had this question for many months and i would like to hear some answers from you!
is it possible to take an online course under implied status?
i want to enroll and take some online courses!

Thanks for your help and good luck everyone

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to join to the forum.

Here is my eCAS:
We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2011.
We started processing your application on May 9, 2011.

Nothing more :mad:

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
kochanie said:
Nothing yet unfortuntely and we are kinda worried! We want to know if our application reached CIC for sure, it's painful waiting game but really that's all we can do right now. Uugh! We looked into volunteering but so far no luck! Also my husband's driver's license will expire soon and he needs a work permit to renew it, I believe because when we go to ICBC they said they need immigration document. Anyone knows if we can renew license with just visitor's status? He's really down and the weather doesn't help but still trying to be positive and what keeps us motivated is us being together. No way in hell I ever wanna be away from him again. I almost lost my sanity when he was not with me:( And this forum really helped us knowing we are not alone!
Definetly no in Quebec. I called to SAAQ. They told me to change my driver's license I need to show work permit or proof of my residence. I have neither that nor other.

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Yeah!!! ;D

Last update: November 30, 2011
(working on applications received on December 13, 2010)

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
angtao said:
fleo, jadarius, lordsloman, tinch, patrick91, AAL1984, nazam80, schillachi, cari04, raabhim, kochanie, theprofessorswife, wlas52381, adrian_calgary, hatrang, chinga and fwmello, what does your e-cas say? Are you able to log in with your client id number? Are your files in process yet?
Hi!
Here is my update:
I called CIC about two weeks ago. The agent told me at that date all the applications received before Aug 26 are in process by now. She also said that it might not always be updated at ecas.
Today I received a letter referring to my application for a Visitor Record (that must have been part of the PR app..?) As I had already received a new document valid until May 2012 (Mine expired before I could apply for PR), no action will be taken on this part.
I did miss to apply for an open WP with the PR application. Do you think it makes sense to do it now or to wait until I get AIP?

As I have a client # now, I can log in!
We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2011.
Nothing more.. It should be in process though. Annoying still, but at least my name shows up!

Stay happy and patient everyone!!

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome SAgirl and TU160!!!

I have added you to our tracking chart. Please be sure to keep us updated!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Canadagirl85 said:
Hey Everyone

Does anyone know about this ?.... so me and my wife sent in our application in march it was in process in april... which is fine... but they asked us for more work history information in I think june. We filled in the document and sent it in but it didnt update on ecas. Also she did her medical and we sent that in a month or so before we sent in our application and we have not had anything updated about that either... they didnt say that the medicals were received.. is this normal :S.. Does that gov actually take forever to do everything.... ..

Just a bit worried...

Mine doesnt mention about medical result being received... Cant wait for Jan 2011 to start.

L

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I had this question for many months and i would like to hear some answers from you!
is it possible to take an online course under implied status?
i want to enroll and take some online courses!

Thanks for your help and good luck everyone

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Well, I guess we should be happy today with an 8 day jump. I can't wait until they are working on January. I hope they plow through the rest of December.

Hatrang, you can do what you want. I don't know if I want to send the app for Foss notes. I am kind of sick of this process sometimes. Who knows? I may change my mind.

Berber, I am not sure about online courses. I do not see why you would not be able to even though the visitor extension says no schooling. Maybe call CIC on this one and ask them.

Tinch, I wonder whye they have not updated your ecas saying your file is in process. Was the person at CIC able to tell you the date it went in to process? Are they having problems with ecas?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Berber_amazigh said:
i have the same problem they never update the ecas as i sent the required information on july Thats really annoying!!
at least im not alone!! lol

iamxiaogua

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 3, 2012
Med's Request
Mar 30, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 14, 2012
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
Jun 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 16, 2012
LANDED..........
Jul 25, 2012
Midcityjohn said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My application was received July 21, 2011. Processing started Oct 5th. Approved in principle letter Oct 11th. They received my OWP request Oct 26th. Nov 23 they received my medical.
Congratulations.
I am curious if any applicants in or after August have received the AIP letter. I only see this happens among July applicants. They are extremely fast.

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
What the hell! I don't begrudge anybody their good luck but its getting on my nerves....that 4 from July now?!? I called CIC today and got a verbal update...blah blah...in process...blah blah be patient....funny thing though when I first gave my information the lady said "so you have you're AIP". And I said no that why I am calling.

Of course at the end I had to sneak in a question about why July applicants where getting AIPs while others were waiting. I got the "don't compare applications" response.

Not trying to sew discord. I am very happy ppl are progressing but I am curious and a little mad I guess. I have been waiting 8 months now. (I know, not the longest).

Anyway thanks for letting me vent. I am on the sofa again while my wife goes to work and my masters degree goes to waste. Apparently, I am feeling sorry for myself as well! ;D

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
I don't know if my guess is right. I am thinking that maybe those who got AIP in July 2011 are also qualified for the federal skilled worker application. Don't take my words serious though, I have no idea about it at all. I am just trying to make us all feel less puzzled and frustrated. I am sure we will find out the truth soon! Inner peace~

(copy and paste from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp)

Note for Skilled workers and professionals category: If you are applying under one of the 29 eligible occupations, as of July 1, 2011, a maximum of 10,000 federal skilled worker applications will be considered for processing in the following 12 months. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 Federal Skilled Worker applications per eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year.

leo_liu

Nov 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
tinch said:
Hi!
Here is my update:
I called CIC about two weeks ago. The agent told me at that date all the applications received before Aug 26 are in process by now. She also said that it might not always be updated at ecas.
Today I received a letter referring to my application for a Visitor Record (that must have been part of the PR app..?) As I had already received a new document valid until May 2012 (Mine expired before I could apply for PR), no action will be taken on this part.
I did miss to apply for an open WP with the PR application. Do you think it makes sense to do it now or to wait until I get AIP?

As I have a client # now, I can log in!
We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2011.
Nothing more.. It should be in process though. Annoying still, but at least my name shows up!

Stay happy and patient everyone!!
Do it now if u have your client ID, then you will get your OWP along with ur AIP, you also have choice to do it after u get AIP ( which is what i did and i did not know before i got AIP. and i also assumed i have to wait AIP then OWP. this is wrong after i confirmed with CIC. i have learnt my lesson in a very hard way, coz i have to wait another 74 days after i got my AIP to get my OWP ) do it early while you still waiting your AIP, and it also takes few months for CIC to attach with ur PR application after you send it in. good luck. and as i always say "hanging there tight!"