Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
Also my OWP will expire next time ....... Do I need to apply any visa or I will be fine to stay here cos I ju waiting the date for landing interview ?

Onedawoman7

Jul 16, 2014
October 2011 - applied inland spousal
Feb 2014 - case transferred to Local CIC office in February 2014

We continue to wait with no correspondence from the CIC as to where our application is at in the processing.

I was verbally informed by a CIC telephone representative, "PROCESSING TIMES NO LONGER APPLY ONCE APPLICATION IS TRANSFERRED TO A LOCAL OFFICE"

Anyone with experience on this immigration path....are we getting close. I mean I know we are closer than yesterday, but really pragmatic timeframes, not the philosophical kind ie "ee are all dying from the moment we are born"

I see some persons who applied Inland Spousal in 2011 are showing as landed now. Anyone recently get through as landed, if yes, what was your application Month. We applied OCT 2011, I'm trying to get an idea, if we are close to be finished.

Best Regards to all,

Best wishes, I hope you all get your loved ones here soon.

Khadija

Onedawoman7

Jul 16, 2014
Well we are just getting into this forum, I found this site because of my frustration with CIC..

October 5, 2012 - Our Inland Application Received by CIC (their date of receipt, we actually mailed it in 6 months prior. )

April 2013 - Approved in principal

Meds - submitted twice, because the first one expired (CIC took so long to process the application)

February 2014 - application transferred to a local CIC office, official word from the CIC representative on the telephone "time lines on CIC website do not apply to applications transferred to a local CIC office"

Ugghhh the utter frustration. I see some happy people, who applied Inland Spousal in 2011 have PR.
Congratulations to those tenacious people. I am happy you shared that, because those posts make me hopeful, again, we (my spouse) will get landed soon.

Best Regards,
Khadija

debbie690

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
debbie690 said:
Also my OWP will expire next month..... Do I need to apply any visa or I will be fine to stay here cos I ju waiting the date for landing interview ?

debbie690

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
Onedawoman7 said:
October 2011 - applied inland spousal
Feb 2014 - case transferred to Local CIC office in February 2014

We continue to wait with no correspondence from the CIC as to where our application is at in the processing.

I was verbally informed by a CIC telephone representative, "PROCESSING TIMES NO LONGER APPLY ONCE APPLICATION IS TRANSFERRED TO A LOCAL OFFICE"

Anyone with experience on this immigration path....are we getting close. I mean I know we are closer than yesterday, but really pragmatic timeframes, not the philosophical kind ie "ee are all dying from the moment we are born"

I see some persons who applied Inland Spousal in 2011 are showing as landed now. Anyone recently get through as landed, if yes, what was your application Month. We applied OCT 2011, I'm trying to get an idea, if we are close to be finished.

Best Regards to all,

Best wishes, I hope you all get your loved ones here soon.

Khadija

My one is. Applied Sep 2011 .
AIP Aug 2012 .
DM Oct 2013
Med req June 2014 .

I still waiting to land

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Onedawoman7 said:
Well we are just getting into this forum, I found this site because of my frustration with CIC..

October 5, 2012 - Our Inland Application Received by CIC (their date of receipt, we actually mailed it in 6 months prior. )

Meds - submitted twice, because the first one expired (CIC took so long to process the application)

February 2014 - application transferred to a local CIC office, official word from the CIC representative on the telephone "time lines on CIC website do not apply to applications transferred to a local CIC office"

Ugghhh the utter frustration. I see some happy people, who applied Inland Spousal in 2011 have PR.
Congratulations to those tenacious people. I am happy you shared that, because those posts make me hopeful, again, we (my spouse) will get landed soon.

Best Regards,
Khadija

APPLICATION RECEIVED: OCTOBER 11, 2011
DM: April 7, 2014
Landed: June 20, 2014 CIC Hamilton

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Onedawoman7 said:

Best Regards,
Khadija
Do you know why your file was transferred to the local office? What the reason/red flag was for the transfer?

If so, perhaps you can address the issue and send them proof against whatever the “problem” they seem to have with your application.

If you don’t know what the red flag is, (or even if you haven’t done so yet) order your GCMS notes, so you can read all the officer’s notes who is reviewing your application. This will tell you why they found it necessary to transfer to a local office, and maybe you can send them the information/papers to clear up the problem and bring a quicker resolution to your file.

I am sorry your case is taking so long to process. I am worried my husband and I will end up in a similar situation. Best wishes to you!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Onedawoman7 said:
Hello ACS,
What does GCMS mean, so we can request the GCMS notes
Thank you kindly in advance for the suggestion.
Khadija
Global Case Management System - the computer software that CIC uses to track immigration cases. On the CIC website, search for "ATIP" and you will find the access to information and privacy information. Since you are in Canada, you are submitting a privacy act request and there is no fee. You want to request the "electronic case notes". If you have an interview appointment you should also request they "physical file copy" - but doing that without an existing appointment risks disrupting your file's scheduling in the system.

Electronic notes are fulfilled by the ATIP office in Ottawa. Your file will show you submitted an ATIP request. Physical notes are fulfilled by the visa office having your physical file, which usually means it must be pulled out of the queue.

debbie690

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
Finally I got email from immigration

The right of Permanent. Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made .............

So Anyone know how long I still have to wait for landing interveiw ?

Thanks

debbie690

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
Finally i got schedule n will be interview in nov ........

Ju hv other question ,my consultant asked to me pay them other 500 to exchange the interview letter , they said that like a tips for them , what I can do .... Can I report them ?

I don't happy with their service ..... They always made immigration return my document , that is y my case postpone till now to finished !

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
debbie690 said:

Ju hv other question ,my consultant asked to me pay them other 500 to exchange the interview letter , they said that like a tips for them , what I can do .... Can I report them ?

I don't happy with their service ..... They always made immigration return my document , that is y my case postpone till now to finished !
You can complain against them.. Contact CIC and inform them about what those guys at the law firm did with you.. I think CIC can mail you what they already sent to them.

debbie690

Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
Smsm81 said:
You can complain against them.. Contact CIC and inform them about what those guys at the law firm did with you.. I think CIC can mail you what they already sent to them.

Thank u

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
debbie690 said:

Fire them. Send in the representative form to CIC indicating that you are withdrawing them as your representative. That will prevent any further information going to them.