October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:
Just let you guys know, today I received the letter from Scarborough office for landing interview on Nov 26, the letter was dated Oct 5. Finally, the letter came after 1 month and 11 days apart from my AIP and DM date. Thank you very much for your all supports during the waiting time. Best luck to all of you!

P/S: if anything I can help or suggest, please feel free to write me a personal message. ;)
Finally! Thank God Its almost Over your processing! Ive been waiting for your update..... Congratulations!

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
Ok everyone here is my updated status,...Its finally over!
Application received- September 9th 2011
Husband application approved July 24 2012
AOP (mine) July 24 2012
Application approved (mine) Sept 12 2012
Landing interview November 28
YEH!!!!

Thank you for all the info, and wonderful support here, It feels great for it to finally be over, I found a job, and have settled in fine, My husband and I are actually in the process of buying a house! Now all I have to do is wait and In three years I can take my Citizenship Test,...Sooooo excited! Good luck to all it will come soon!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh wow canadianwoman how wonderful. I know how long u have waited. I am so happy for u!!!! Congratulations. Maybe when ur husband gets here we can go celebrate.....

KUKULICKA

Oct 10, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2012
Med's Done....
27th June 2012
congrats to everybody with the good news!

i am new here, so here is my status

application sent 28th June 2012
application received 4th July 2012

and nothing else I suppose it's too early
i sent my sponsorship application together with an OWP so...
I guess i have to wait first for the AIP?

and i think a good news is that this process i see is speed up last couple of months a?
the first stage from 11 months to 6 months now?

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
nonoo said:

thanks, nonoo

i hope everything goes smooth for you.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
xxpazaway said:
Congratulations, just one more waiting and you are done with this sponsorship application.... Best of Luck!
thank you xxpazaway, I'm sure you will hear something soon too. I hope the best for you too. its funny how the last few days of waiting seems the hardest lol :D

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
canadianwife43 said:
Ok everyone here is my updated status,...Its finally over!
Application received- September 9th 2011
Husband application approved July 24 2012
AOP (mine) July 24 2012
Application approved (mine) Sept 12 2012
Landing interview November 28
YEH!!!!

Thank you for all the info, and wonderful support here, It feels great for it to finally be over, I found a job, and have settled in fine, My husband and I are actually in the process of buying a house! Now all I have to do is wait and In three years I can take my Citizenship Test,...Sooooo excited! Good luck to all it will come soon!
Congratulations!!! that's nice to hear!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome kukulicka
KUKULICKA said:

and i think a good news is that this process i see is speed up last couple of months a?

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
KUKULICKA said:

thanks,
they do the process generally much faster now, many people get 1 stage (AIP) and 2nd stage at ones, but every case is different, if everything goes well and nothing is missing or nothing extra is required and you have sufficient evidence of your relationship then it won't take long!
I wouldn't say its 6 months for inland, its more like 8-9 months for inland assuming everything goes smooth.
When I spoke to a CIC agent she said they are working hard to do the files as fast as possible, because last year or two they had huge backlogs and they want to catch up. they are even doing the processing of immigrants/refugees faster whether is positive or negative. I guess they want to clear out backlogs.

my app was received by CIC AUG,29 and my landing interview is OCT,25th so Almost 14 months in total, but it would have been done in 12 months if everything was there.

good luck hope everything goes well.

deezy

Apr 23, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am a bit concerned about the length of processing times for my application. Here is my timeline:

App received: July 29, 2011.
AOR: Sept 6th 2011
AIP: June 18, 2012.
DM: August 17, 2012 (Shown on Ecas)

My current CiC log shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

My problem is since my AIP letter I have not received any mail from CIC. Everytime I call, I get the usual clueless reps who keep talking about DM meaning only the 1st stage has been processed(i am the applicant) or havnig to wait for another 8 months blah blah blah. It is getting really frustrating; Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I am from Ottawa by the way

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
Do we get the COPR same day as the landing interview?

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
Nonoo and Suzii and any one else who had to redo expired medicals after first stage...
Ottawa received my medical assessment on 10/10/12.
Sent a letter confirming this to Vegreville.
So that's 2 weeks from exam date to arrival in Ottawa.
No we wait ;)

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
QE2Guy01 said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has received stage one, two and permanent residence.On Friday my spouse and I both received letters from CIC. At first I was very excited as I thought that as we had both received letters at last we had received stage one approval. Alas, NO, these letters were from the local Calgary office, (where our file was transferred in August), informing us that " due to the backlog of applications at the Calgary office further processing of our file would not take place until March 2014". I am sorry but this is CRAP!!!. I am a citizen of Canada, I was born here and supposedly I can marry whomever I please. It is completely unacceptable that I or anyone else should have their lives put on hold for 3 years because Mr. Harper and Mr. Kenney are bigots and think it is fine to punish people just to prove that they are doing their jobs effectively. Also why should I continue to work full time and pay taxes to keep these people in luxury when I can barely afford to live decently myself!. If this is how it is going to be then I will cheerfully renounce my Canadian citizenship and return to Europe with my spouse since we are obviously not welcome or wanted here and Mr. Harper and Mr. Kenney can both get stuffed!!.
hey just saw your post and just wanted to let u know your file just got transferred and u think its ridiculous we have applied almost 2 years ago to be exact 21 months ago and our file was transferred after a year..... and guess what they told us because of my Indian origin they take more time on this case and bla bla.... at least they told u they will do it by 18 months for our case we don't even get that all we get is it takes around 2 years after transfer, can take more to complete..........told our mp not to contact them until may 2014. and there are 2 more people i know here on this form who applied like 3 -4 months before me and their file was transferred as well and they have been waiting 2 and have no reply its been more than 1.5 years for one lady since transfer and almost 3 years when they applied and they have no answer as well the only thing they get is wait and wait and wait from cic...

So think how unfair and how injustice its to us and if you think you will talk to the person in media and want to give them more info let me know cause i can give u more info about 3-4 people who are in Edmonton and Calgary who this injustice has been done and guess what CIC`s timeline for 1st stage on their website is 6 months so they already are giving false information to their clients....check the website for processing times...

I get your situation cause we have gone from it 2,,,the first time i found our file has transferred and it will take 2 years for 1st stage i went insane and nothing could have been done....but it gets better with time and all u can do is wait or sue cic and get mandamus but if you do that CIC will defiantly be against u and they will not give any good decision to your case as u made them mad by suing them but this all you can do or apply out-land.........god Bless

Militarywife

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14th 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30th 2012
Med's Done....
October 2011
LANDED..........
October 4th 2012
Wicket08 said:
Do we get the COPR same day as the landing interview?
Yes they do...

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
deezy said:
Hi Guys,

I am a bit concerned about the length of processing times for my application. Here is my timeline:

App received: July 29, 2011.
AOR: Sept 6th 2011
AIP: June 18, 2012.
DM: August 17, 2012 (Shown on Ecas)

My current CiC log shows:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

My problem is since my AIP letter I have not received any mail from CIC. Everytime I call, I get the usual clueless reps who keep talking about DM meaning only the 1st stage has been processed(i am the applicant) or havnig to wait for another 8 months blah blah blah. It is getting really frustrating; Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I am from Ottawa by the way
Hi Deezy

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do only wait.
I applied in July 2011 and only last week got AIP
My Ecas is the exact same as yours
We just have to wait. It could be a month, it could be 8 or 10. Who knows :(
There is another person on here who got AIP in Feb of this year and are still waiting. Their Ecas is showing the same as ours

Lab