October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:
Really? I remember at least there is a line to tell that you will receive a mail or letter or whatever too.
Thanks for your input!
This is exactly what it says in my e-cas. So im pretty sure LNA's sponsor has decision made in e-cas.

We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 22, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Dont worry Hatrang you will hear from them if not tomorrow its gonna be a good long weekend.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
peanutbrittle said:
I did my original medical exam in April of last year (too early, I know!!). I have an appointment for my new medical exam on Tuesday. I hope this doesn't delay DM too long :(
Yeah its really early, coz i did mine September 2011 lucky they process mine before that. Just make sure with the doctors office they will send it directly to the person whos handling your case.

peanutbrittle

Jan 25, 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2012
xxpazaway said:
Yeah its really early, coz i did mine September 2011 lucky they process mine before that. Just make sure with the doctors office they will send it directly to the person whos handling your case.
Thanks for your advice xxpazaway! Is the person processing my case the "officer" listed at the bottom of the e-mail I received requesting my medical exam to be redone? Thanks so much for your help!! :)

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
WOW!!!....CIC is really pushing it along. They received my application on Nov 14th, 2011. There is a person on this forum who had his app received on Oct 31st and has already received AIP. I guess that means two more weeks for me.

keeping my FINGERS, TOES, Just about everything crossed.......

Please god...pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!....cant take the wait

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Azsereth said:
Today I received a letter from the office in Montreal scheduling my landing interview.

In the letter they say to pay the RPRF by mail or in person before the date of the interview, but it doesn't mention the alternative of paying online and bringing the receipt. Does anyone know if paying online is still acceptable?
you have only 3 options to make your payment at this stage:

-at a bank
-by credit card on the form they sent to you
-money order

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
peanutbrittle said:
I did my original medical exam in April of last year (too early, I know!!). I have an appointment for my new medical exam on Tuesday. I hope this doesn't delay DM too long :(
This could delay you by 3-4 months for sure.

iris.gu

Aug 10, 2012
iris.gu said:
Dear Oct applicants,

anyone who does not do the medicals got any letter from CIC to do it ?

I'm Oct 6, I didn't do medical exam when I sent application documents , so far, no update in my e-cas. :'(
I cann't believe that I've got decision made on my sponser's e-cas just now !

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
iris.gu said:
I cann't believe that I've got decision made on my sponser's e-cas just now !
Congratz, I think it means the sponsorship got approved (stage 1), the medical is pertaining to the sponsored person and that belong to stage 2. I suspect you will also get a request to do a medical when you get the AIP letter.

iris.gu

Aug 10, 2012
vinlander said:
Congratz, I think it means the sponsorship got approved (stage 1), the medical is pertaining to the sponsored person and that belong to stage 2. I suspect you will also get a request to do a medical when you get the AIP letter.
Thx for your explaination, vinlander ~

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Do we really need to send a medical exam proof to Vegreville if we went for the medical after we received AOR ?
I am asking because I was under the impression the medical office was sending what was required with our UCI directly to Ottawa and the proof was needed only when sent originally in the PR file ?

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
I don't think it is a must even though it was in the check list.
They have everything in their database and the only reason I can think they requested it initially is for saving them a few minutes in the process and to make sure you have paid for the whole three exams.
Hope it helps
vinlander said:
Do we really need to send a medical exam proof to Vegreville if we went for the medical after we received AOR ?
I am asking because I was under the impression the medical office was sending what was required with our UCI directly to Ottawa and the proof was needed only when sent originally in the PR file ?

Dondon86

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VERG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2011
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
10 July 2014
Hey guys I received my AIP letter today I have an issue though and a couple of questions

First they requested I get a police Claearence from back home and they also need me to renew my passport which is the issue my passport is with CBSA can I request the passport from them if I show them that paper or would they send it out for me?

My other thing is what can I apply for other than the open work permit? And how do I do that?

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
avigtr said:
I don't think it is a must even though it was in the check list.
They have everything in their database and the only reason I can think they requested it initially is for saving them a few minutes in the process and to make sure you have paid for the whole three exams.
Hope it helps
I only sent the doctors receipt

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Dondon86 said:
Hey guys I received my AIP letter today I have an issue though and a couple of questions

First they requested I get a police Claearence from back home and they also need me to renew my passport which is the issue my passport is with CBSA can I request the passport from them if I show them that paper or would they send it out for me?

My other thing is what can I apply for other than the open work permit? And how do I do that?
OWP:
For within Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/work.asp

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
What does it exactly say on the letter if they ask u to renew passport or police clearance. Is it on a separate letter or something? I'm just wondering coz I know for sure they will ask for my new passport but I already renewed it but just didn't submit a copy to them. They didn't say anything exactly when I got my AIP last July that they need my passport. Thanks.