AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hang on guys, e-cas usually change weekend, Inshallah more people will have AIP and 2nd Approval!.

asherjin

Jun 5, 2011
Ok so I just got a call from cic ! Well they wanted to speak to my husband but he was at work ..the guy said we should fax a copy of my husband passport cuz he was looking at our application but he can't do anything else without that ! Omg ! I'm freaking out !! I really hope all goes well !!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
asherjin said:
Ok so I just got a call from cic ! Well they wanted to speak to my husband but he was at work ..the guy said we should fax a copy of my husband passport cuz he was looking at our application but he can't do anything else without that ! Omg ! I'm freaking out !! I really hope all goes well !!
Can I ask what your timeline is? I want to know when CIC opens the paper the 2nd time [after the one when app. received around 3 months].
Well, I guess faxing is fast for your guys too, just do whatever they ask for now, it's the best solution already.

asherjin

Jun 5, 2011
I don't understand what you mean by timeline? But if u want to know when cic received our application well it was Oct 31 2011

LNA

Jun 27, 2012
hatrang said:
Congrats to your AIP. I still don't hear anything on my case yet. Maybe I'll wait until my sponsor check email, he's at work now. Fingers crossed!
Hi Hatrang

I have the same timeline as you (CIC received my PR application on Oct 19, 2011). When I checked ecas just now, it has been changed to

"we received your application for PR on Oct 19, 2011"
" We started processing your application on Aug 28, 2012" (this is the additional sentence added to the status)

I guess that means AIP has been granted. (?) We were not given any client ID for my hubby who is the sponsor so can't check ECAS to confirm. Anyhow will wait patiently for the letter to arrive.. Perhaps I should just go online today to apply for open work permit? my medical exam report was submitted by clinic on 02 Aug 2012 but no update on that yet..

Check your status, yours should be updated by today too and congrats in advance!

Thanks everyone here for the valuable advice, I gain a lot of emotional support by reading all the posts here through out the long wait.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks for your notification LNA, how nice you are!
I checked my eCas every 1 hour today, nothing new so far :mad:.
Still just one line: We received your application for permanent residence on October 19, 2011.
We received an email from CIC around Jan 2012 including clientID for my sponsor, if you want, you can call CIC to ask for that number.

If what you wrote here in your last post were the complete texts from eCas, I'm afraid that you're not granted AIP yet, please wait from some more days.
I noticed that ingodwetrustforever didn't apply for OWP with his/her app., so I suppose that if you didn't apply for OWP in advance, you may hear AIP sooner. I had my OWP attached, should be more patient then.

@ asherjin: timeline means the day you sent your app. out, the date CIC received your app., etc. Everything in eCas will match well with my question. Anyhow, your answer here already filled my need, thank you very much!

asherjin

Jun 5, 2011
]oh ok well I sent my application oct 29th they received it the 31 but a couple days ago I checked my status it was still saying application received so I dunno if it has been updated yet

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Today I received a letter from the office in Montreal scheduling my landing interview.

In the letter they say to pay the RPRF by mail or in person before the date of the interview, but it doesn't mention the alternative of paying online and bringing the receipt. Does anyone know if paying online is still acceptable?

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Azsereth said:
Today I received a letter from the office in Montreal scheduling my landing interview.

In the letter they say to pay the RPRF by mail or in person before the date of the interview, but it doesn't mention the alternative of paying online and bringing the receipt. Does anyone know if paying online is still acceptable?
Congrats to you, you reached the end of the tunnel.
A couple of months ago, I still heard people paying online. However, as your letter stated clearly like that, I would recommend you call CIC to ask for sure because if they just changed it, earlier people won't know though. Unless CIC also updates somewhere on their website, check it out first if you're in hurry (cause CIC is not working at this time anyway).

peanutbrittle

Jan 25, 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2012
Hi everyone!
My husband (who is sponsoring me) just received this e-mail:

"This refers to the Application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in
Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly."

Is this AIP??? e-Cas has not been updated yet. Should I jump for joy?? :D
Thanks!!

peanutbrittle

Jan 25, 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2012
Oh dear. Okay, I just checked my e-mail and I have to do a new medical exam. Any idea how long this will delay DM?
Thanks everyone!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
LNA said:
Hi Hatrang

I have the same timeline as you (CIC received my PR application on Oct 19, 2011). When I checked ecas just now, it has been changed to

"we received your application for PR on Oct 19, 2011"
" We started processing your application on Aug 28, 2012" (this is the additional sentence added to the status)

I guess that means AIP has been granted. (?) We were not given any client ID for my hubby who is the sponsor so can't check ECAS to confirm. Anyhow will wait patiently for the letter to arrive.. Perhaps I should just go online today to apply for open work permit? my medical exam report was submitted by clinic on 02 Aug 2012 but no update on that yet..

Check your status, yours should be updated by today too and congrats in advance!

Thanks everyone here for the valuable advice, I gain a lot of emotional support by reading all the posts here through out the long wait.
If you are the applicant an this is what it says in your e-cas yes youve got AIP, just check your sponsors e-cas it should says there the decision has been made. Congratulations

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
peanutbrittle said:
Hi everyone!
My husband (who is sponsoring me) just received this e-mail:

"This refers to the Application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in
Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly."

Is this AIP??? e-Cas has not been updated yet. Should I jump for joy?? :D
Thanks!!
Yes this is AIP. Congratulation. However you have to do ur medical right away. When did you do it?

peanutbrittle

Jan 25, 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2012
xxpazaway said:
Yes this is AIP. Congratulation. However you have to do ur medical right away. When did you do it?
I did my original medical exam in April of last year (too early, I know!!). I have an appointment for my new medical exam on Tuesday. I hope this doesn't delay DM too long :(

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
xxpazaway said:
If you are the applicant an this is what it says in your e-cas yes youve got AIP, just check your sponsors e-cas it should says there the decision has been made. Congratulations
Really? I remember at least there is a line to tell that you will receive a mail or letter or whatever too.
Thanks for your input!