October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
vincystress said:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 6, 2012.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 10, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

that is what i see on ecas. but i have since went for an interview on the 13 of june dose any one know how long it take for aip letter to come. all the officer said is that he made his dissension and he dose not nee to talk to my husband. :eek: :eek: :'( :'(
hi! You just have to wait! Not all gone for interview are automatically got the approval or denial. Maybe they still have to do something before they sent u a letter. You have waited so far its not gonna hurt if you will give more time for them.. We are both in october applicant we have 3 more months left to reach the maximum timeline. Would u mind asking me your nationality?

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
xxpazaway said:
hi! You just have to wait! Not all gone for interview are automatically got the approval or denial. Maybe they still have to do something before they sent u a letter. You have waited so far its not gonna hurt if you will give more time for them.. We are both in october applicant we have 3 more months left to reach the maximum timeline. Would u mind asking me your nationality?
i have got my ans from the call center and am at fist stage my background check have started to process am vincention and back to waiting but i dont put my life on hold am happy i can start school

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
dawie.south.africa said:
Hi there everybody!

Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with all these issues and waiting.....and waiting...

This is what i have on my ecas

app received 7 Oct 2011
started processing app 19 Dec 2011

My wife is the sponsor, we have a 10 months old son, born in Canada. we have been living in Canada for over a year now. Is there anybody out there that also has a simple and straight forward application and does that help with the time it takes to process? My wife is Canadian, my son is Canadian and i have no criminal record and i am a healthy 25 year old.

Does anybody know what the situation is at Cic, why they are still at 30 April 2011?
Hi,
I was 5 months pregnant when i applied for the PR, my husband is canadian and he sponsored me. and my daughter was born just a year ago and i got my case approved for both stages this april. your case sounds very similar to mine, and you should be fine. just don't forget to update your son's info to CIC if he's born after you filed the application. good luck.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
qw123 said:
if almost all the offices in the province are closed except Montreal :eek: ....what will happen to the time line for landing interviews :eek: ...wow this will totally cause a significant delay for all of us in Montreal if that's the only office that takes care of trois rivieres, sherbrooke, quebec city applicants landing and stuff. What a disaster :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...almost at the finish line and now this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob431.asp

The Montreal office usually takes a month to 45 days to complete a landing interviews...now are we loooking at years or monthssssss like CPC vegreville :'( :'(
I really hope I wont have to drive all the way to Montreal when there is an Ottawa office 10 mins from my house! :(

I was going to land in Gatineau, but I guess not now.

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
tzing said:
Hi,
I was 5 months pregnant when i applied for the PR, my husband is canadian and he sponsored me. and my daughter was born just a year ago and i got my case approved for both stages this april. your case sounds very similar to mine, and you should be fine. just don't forget to update your son's info to CIC if he's born after you filed the application. good luck.
Hi,
That is good news! We send in the application 2 months after my son was born, so i hope and believe they have everything they need :D

Thanks for your update! When did they start with the processing of your application and when did you 'land'? if you do not mind, will you please post what your ecas looked like when it was completed?
Thank you!

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
Dawie,

We're in a similar situation, we have a 9.5 month old and submitted our application 3 month after her birth!

What do you guys think, are we going to dip into August next with the AIPs and DMs?

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
I hope so!!! I'm early August and very excited!! hehe E-cas has been checked a few times today so far hehehehe

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
dawie.south.africa said:
Hi,
That is good news! We send in the application 2 months after my son was born, so i hope and believe they have everything they need :D

Thanks for your update! When did they start with the processing of your application and when did you 'land'? if you do not mind, will you please post what your ecas looked like when it was completed?
Thank you!
We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 17, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 20, 2012 to xxx Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

You entered Canada at the CIC Scarborough office on April 5, 2012 and became a Permanent Resident.

I got my PR card on June 12. they are working a lot faster than they were last year, so i think your case will be processed within a year for both stages if you get approved at the same time. the PR card however takes forever to come, so if you plan on travelling before you get your PR, find out all the info about travel documents before you go.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
qw123 said:
if almost all the offices in the province are closed except Montreal :eek: ....what will happen to the time line for landing interviews :eek: ...wow this will totally cause a significant delay for all of us in Montreal if that's the only office that takes care of trois rivieres, sherbrooke, quebec city applicants landing and stuff. What a disaster :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...almost at the finish line and now this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob431.asp

The Montreal office usually takes a month to 45 days to complete a landing interviews...now are we loooking at years or monthssssss like CPC vegreville :'( :'(
Of course that wil not help us Montrealers getting our PR faster...
On the other hand I bet a very high percentage of applicants are from that area anyway: its the most cosmopolitan area.
But still it will not help us for sure...

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
It looks like they are going to have only one office per province... The landing interviews will take longer to happen and we are all screwed... :( I'm not happy about it but there is nothing that can be done. I'm moving to Edmonton this month... Hopefully I'll have my landing in Calgary instead of Vancouver.

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Cangaceiro said:
Hi guys, i went to the interview at Etobicoke Office yesterday, and I like to share with you guys, the interview was "OK", we stay together all the time, she asked couple questions, easy questions, and looked the documents i provided (joint bank accounts, Mortgage, Utility bills, extra photos), to make the long story short, my wife (the sponsor) she had a 2 years previous marriage, and divorced 5 months after she got the PR, because his ex-husband committed adultery, she caught him with another woman and she didnt accepted that! The officer asked direct to my wife's face! Do you married to get status in Canada? My wife said NOT! and she asked to my wife to explain why she divorced so fast! My wife explained to her all the issues of the adultery, everything!! she said ok, i dont have more questions, you guys can go and wait for the letter with my decision! I don't know what is gonna happen, the only thing I know is my file was transfered because of my wife's previous marriage! Have you guys know similar situation and what was the decision from them?!
Hey Guys, my wife's ECAS got some update today!!

We received your application to sponsor Xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx on January 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 9, 2011.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on December 9, 2011. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

We sent you a letter on June 14, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What you guys think? Just AIP or both? :eek:

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Cangaceiro said:
Hey Guys, my wife's ECAS got some update today!!

We received your application to sponsor Xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx on January 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 9, 2011.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on December 9, 2011. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

We sent you a letter on June 14, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Every thing seem to be going the same way as yours the call center told me I was approved and my background check has started she say I should get the mail next week

What you guys think? Just AIP or both? :eek:

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Hi everyone,

Here's an easy way to draw attention to our wait:

http://www.thestar.com/special/article/1209992--the-star-wants-to-solve-your-problems

"Email us at thestarsubmissions@gmail.com with a 3-5 word description of your problem in the subject line. We’ll launch a week of solving your problems on Saturday, July 7."

I just sent them an email with the subject line, "Spousal class immigration backlog"

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Great Idea!
JayJ said:
Hi everyone,

Here's an easy way to draw attention to our wait:

http://www.thestar.com/special/article/1209992--the-star-wants-to-solve-your-problems

"Email us at thestarsubmissions @ gmail.com with a 3-5 word description of your problem in the subject line. We'll launch a week of solving your problems on Saturday, July 7."

I just sent them an email with the subject line, "Spousal class immigration backlog"

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
Hello everyone,
We got a letter from immigration on Friday that my landing interview is on 26th of June at Etobicoke..... Cic is really working so fast and i am so excited that all is coming to an end. I am just considering not applying for OWP since my letters came so fast. maybe i will just wait for PR card . Johanna pls help me update.
To all of you still waiting, just keep persevering ,it will happen when you least expect it. But get yourselves busy with things you love, appreciate your time with your spouse now because when you get your PR and start your career, you may never have this time again. Try to volunteer and get experience. Prepare for the work force...you will need work references when you are job ready so use this time. Occupy yourselves so the waiting wont really get to you. It worked for me.
I will update you as my interview goes. Pray 4 me as i will always pray for you all.

Have a wonderful week ahead y'all