+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Markm

Jun 1, 2012
z.yahya said:
Hey Markm, I would like to take your side a bit here and share my story with you. I think the other users are going a bit overboard and not really reading what you are saying. I think people need to understand that everyone has a different case, and some people are frustrated that they can't leave so they don't want anyone else to either.

I've filed Inland since last August, I am a US Greencard holder and do not require a visa or a passport to enter Canada when driving back and forth across the border. I can just show my Greencard and that is that, I've never had any problem, so I just wanted to share that.

I think the problem is for people who need a visa to access Canada, it can probably be difficult to get one if you leave and then your application would be abandoned if you weren't able to get back in.

However since your wife has a multiple entry visa, it really is no problem.

Like I said every case is different, this is a forum where people can help each other out, not point fingers.
Thanks Z :) and grats to all the late July people! I'm early August, getting pretty anxious!

z.yahya

Mar 29, 2012
Markm said:
Thanks Z :) and grats to all the late July people! I'm early August, getting pretty anxious!
No Problem! :D

Wow you are super close as well! I'm late August. (August 23rd)

Our wait will be over soon! :D

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
StoneTable said:
All the late July folks must be calling now, because no agents are available to take my call! ;D
Since we both have the same timeline, I guess I won't make any phone call if you're doing so.
Please let me know if you find any updates on your application.

We are getting there... :D

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
ilovecanada4ever said:
Since we both have the same timeline, I guess I won't make any phone call if you're doing so.
Please let me know if you find any updates on your application.

We are getting there... :D
I finally got through to someone. Still in process, but should be any day now. :D

I also got my client number. I didn't realize my wife and I each had our own number so I'd been using hers all this time to check eCas. :-\

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
StoneTable said:
I finally got through to someone. Still in process, but should be any day now. :D

I also got my client number. I didn't realize my wife and I each had our own number so I'd been using hers all this time to check eCas. :-\
Thanks StoneTable. Good to know.

Xanthe

Aug 3, 2011
Hello all, been awhile since I posted but wanted everyone to know that we just read this on the CIC website...

We received your application for permanent residence on July 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 4, 2011.

We received the requested information on November 28, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on January 3, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I'm pretty sure that's a good sign so we are pretty excited and awaiting a letter to confirm this.
What should our next step be? And when can we apply for a S.I.N. card and other things? Do we have to have a permanent resident card in hand to get this or will a letter confirming her permanent resident status be enough to start the process. We know we will have to have a landing interview as well.

Can whomever is updating the graph please include our information? Thanks so much for everyone's insight and information on these forums! They've been such a help and guide through this process!

Xanthe

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
Kidney Bean said:
Hi guys,

Does any of you know if I can apply for a job after the landing interview or I need to wait till I have the PR card in my hands?
Thanks again! :)

yes you can apply now,you're already permanent residence eventhough your card will arrive soon..

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
Hi there everybody!

Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with all these issues and waiting.....and waiting...

This is what i have on my ecas

app received 7 Oct 2011
started processing app 19 Dec 2011

My wife is the sponsor, we have a 10 months old son, born in Canada. we have been living in Canada for over a year now. Is there anybody out there that also has a simple and straight forward application and does that help with the time it takes to process? My wife is Canadian, my son is Canadian and i have no criminal record and i am a healthy 25 year old.

Does anybody know what the situation is at Cic, why they are still at 30 April 2011?

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
dawie.south.africa said:
Hi there everybody!

Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with all these issues and waiting.....and waiting...

This is what i have on my ecas

app received 7 Oct 2011
started processing app 19 Dec 2011

My wife is the sponsor, we have a 10 months old son, born in Canada. we have been living in Canada for over a year now. Is there anybody out there that also has a simple and straight forward application and does that help with the time it takes to process? My wife is Canadian, my son is Canadian and i have no criminal record and i am a healthy 25 year old.

Does anybody know what the situation is at Cic, why they are still at 30 April 2011?

Having a straight up case will help you only when your time in the line up comes. It will probably go smoothly and you won't need any additional documents. You still have to wait for your turn.

Most people, it's what I have seeing, have a fairly simple case and the ones that do get their papers within a little over 11 months or so. CIC is not at April 30, we can see people in this Forum from July 29th that have their first stage approved this week. I think they don't update CIC website anymore because people call them too much to hear what they already know, my suggestion is just wait and you will get there!

This forum helps a lot, you can see who got their papers and you can have an idea of where they REALLY are!! July has gone by really quickly they seem to be working properly now, I'm from early August and I'm really excited.

Hopefully that helps and hang on tight, we will get there!!

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Anyone know what this could mean for people who need to go go those offices?

19 Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) local offices are closed as of June 1, 2012. In addition, front counter services will be eliminated at the remaining open offices.

counter services will be eliminated at the remaining open offices.

Offices at the following locations are now closed: Kelowna, Nanaimo, Prince George, Victoria, Lethbridge, Regina, Barrie, Kingston, Oshawa, Sault Ste-Marie, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Gatineau, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieres, Saint John, Moncton, and Charlottetown.

Individuals wishing to receive services from the remaining open offices can only do so by appointment. Signs have been posted at all offices inviting individuals to access CIC services through the CIC website or by contacting CIC's call centre.

As of June 1, 2012, new applications that would normally be sent to an office that is now closed will be referred according to the table below:

Please note that the CIC in Moncton will continue to receive and process files until October 2012 while remaining fully closed to the public. In October 2012, all processing will be transferred to CIC Fredericton.

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 6, 2012.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 10, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

that is what i see on ecas. but i have since went for an interview on the 13 of june dose any one know how long it take for aip letter to come. all the officer said is that he made his dissension and he dose not nee to talk to my husband. :eek: :eek: :'( :'(

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
if almost all the offices in the province are closed except Montreal :eek: ....what will happen to the time line for landing interviews :eek: ...wow this will totally cause a significant delay for all of us in Montreal if that's the only office that takes care of trois rivieres, sherbrooke, quebec city applicants landing and stuff. What a disaster :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...almost at the finish line and now this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob431.asp

The Montreal office usually takes a month to 45 days to complete a landing interviews...now are we loooking at years or monthssssss like CPC vegreville :'( :'(