Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
lyrical, if I had access to teh excel sheet then I would start updating it myself.

Missha, do you want to give me access to it?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
angtao said:
lyrical, if I had access to teh excel sheet then I would start updating it myself.

Missha, do you want to give me access to it?
I am gonna pause here. Yes, give me ur gmail id and i will share the chart with you.:) You will also get a hand on it as well. I will tell you till the pages that I have done and you do the remaining on ur own?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Gemauru said:
Hi Missha, I don't want to put any pressure on you, but you said you were updating the chart, and I don't see any changes.
Am I looking at the wrong place?

Hope you're doing well... and thanks again for everything.
Aww Gemauru,

I recovered a couple of days ago and seriously, i had so many things piled up to do including immigration, SIN card, Driving license exchange and OHIP people are giving me hard time to issue me the health card.

So, now comes to the chart talk..... i have noticed antago willing to do it as there are volunteers here and in case I am sick or just running around doing my errands or important stuff and cant take time out for the chart.

I just need a gmail ID of her and I will share the chart to her and she will do from Page 151 till now and it would be good practice.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
finebaby said:
Hello misha, i hope you are better now.....please can u add me to the thread? i have given my information twice and i am not still added. please add me up,
thanks
Hey finebaby, I just added you to the chart. :) Sorry for delay. :)

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
hi missha,

Its so good to hear that you are doing better. When I "volunteered" for the chart its just because I had gathered the inlanders information to fill out the chart on my own and thats's because cic has kinda skipped me lol, and then the chart update suddenly stopped on march and people from april were already getting some answers lol ". I couldn't wait to know how many people had got an answer after me. I was very curious and quite anxious. I mean you've done an excellent job so far with this chart, and noone could've done it better. I really just wanted to share what I had already done for myself, never really meant to take it over. im sure you understand me and thanks for that.

:)

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi Every one. Please I need clarifications to this questions.

Under In Canada Spouse application for PR.
Assuming a permanent resident/citizen who lived outside the country for while married and have kids. Now decided to come back to Canada with the wife and the kids under visitor visas.

1.Can he sponsor the wife and the kids under In Canada spouse application for PR?

2. How are they going to process the kids application as a dependants of the spouse ? .

Thanks.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
lyrical said:
hi missha,

Its so good to hear that you are doing better. When I "volunteered" for the chart its just because I had gathered the inlanders information to fill out the chart on my own and thats's because cic has kinda skipped me lol, and then the chart update suddenly stopped on march and people from april were already getting some answers lol ". I couldn't wait to know how many people had got an answer after me. I was very curious and quite anxious. I mean you've done an excellent job so far with this chart, and noone could've done it better. I really just wanted to share what I had already done for myself, never really meant to take it over. im sure you understand me and thanks for that.

:)
Awww no, I didn't mean to sound weird but I do understand. I have shared with antago last night and i am letting her do from page 150 onwards.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
micanada said:
hello ppl! im a new bie in this forum, but was reading this forum since i applied for my pr in canada(inland application) as a spousal/common law sponsorship. i came here in canada on a temoparay work permit under pilot project year 2008, i met my common law 2009 we did applied for my pr Aug 2011 , we hired an immgration consultant knowing that the application will be faster and easier, but once u have a representative, immigration will send letter or email for updates to our immgration consultant, they return our application nov 7 2011 cause some of the documents weren't signed by my consultant, and we are advised to mail and re apply for pr application anytime, so we sent the the complete application Nov 21st 2011, after a week my consultant received a letter from immgration saying, that i have to fil up the history address update and do med exam as well, so we sent the form after i filled it up, then another week my consultant received an email that i have to fill up the family members form , so same thing i fill it up and sent to the immgration, and we also receive a leeter from immigration that they cannot contact my dependant and family members back home, its been almost 4 mos now since we submit the application in vegreville, and just wondering if anyone knows whats going on.. thanks!
Sorry to hear about the hassel u've been through micanada. Your time is just around mine. You started earlier than me one month but your real app. was received after me a month. Since you pasted 4 months, I think u can check status on eCas now at: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en. And since u applied after August 2011, I think your sponsor should've received an email from CIC and got his/her Client ID.

johanna125 said:
Here's summary of the last 2 updates:

ON Feb 23, 2012 : Now processing March 8, 2011
ON Feb 29, 2012 : Now processing March 22, 2011
ON Mar 7, 2012 : Now processing April 11, 2011

Looks like the formula used by Processing Period Chart is this:
An average of 17 days of jump for every 1 week

If my Math is correct, applying geometric series estimation, this means cutting the processing time for Stage 1 every month. So that means, by April 2012, they will be processing June 2011 applications. Then by June 2012, they will be processing Oct 2011. Then by July 2012, they will be processing Dec 2011 applications.
I don't know what's going on but I love your calculation :p.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
According to the chart, I'm so happy that I'm not the only top 3 at the end of the file anymore
Hang in there chinga, peanutbrittle, fwmello, iamxiaogua, Deutschbug, vinlander and andkiss, will be long time to our turns :p
Or we may be the last people updating good news to this thread ;D

Modified the post after an hour :mad:: I read this news today http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-09.asp?utm_source=rss-media&utm_medium=rss-eng&utm_campaign=generic
So sad now. I hope it won't affect our application though.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Ok guys. I now have access to the chart. I am going to start filling it in probably tonight. I will post as soon as it is updated.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
angtao said:
Ok guys. I now have access to the chart. I am going to start filling it in probably tonight. I will post as soon as it is updated.
Wooooo awesome !! Thank you !!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
angtao said:
alright awesome... :D

Alright guys, now antago and Me are going to do the chart. I have been realizing this thing over sometime that if one is not available for whatsoever reason. The other could do it. There has to be 2 people doing it.

Now hoping that the chart update will be more frequent :D

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
cool. hello the updaters qw123 app receipt date is not correct...should have been May 30

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
thanks atrang for the reply :)

i can access my ecas through my old client id since i applied for pr , the cic didn't change it, and only shows on ecas aug 11 we received your app, Nov 7 we returned your app with the letter and ca re apply anytime then Nov 21 we received your application.. maybe all we can do is wait..lol