App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
hi angtao,

it says the same thing as the first time I logged in;

We received your application for permanent residence on April 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 21, 2011.

thats all, and it also states that is In Process .

I wanna believe they dont work 100% chronologically but I ve decided to call them tomorrow anyways. it would be the first time so I really hope I get an assertive agent. :S
BTW congrats on your AIP & DM!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Lyrical, u could call tomorrow but check your ecas first. If they approved your file yesterday or even today before the new dates were posted then u could already be approved right now. Ecas takes 48 hrs to update. Your ecas will probably change tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks for the congrats. Your next

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
Lyrical,

I agree with Angtao. Call tomorrow. I was approved on the 4th (I found thi out when I called) but e-Cas didnt update until the 6th so there is a lag time.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :D

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hello guys, congratulations Angtao and Gemauru you got both stage! And congrats for all those people who have already AIP :D

Please I need your advices, I don't know if I should continue calling, yesterday I said myself it was the last time I called CIC, because I'm calling since monday with my husband, and yes they asked us for our ID number and hold us for a while. They said there's nothing wrong with our file, that I just have to wait, but I don't know why they don't give us details, because according the new processing times I should be already done, but not yet, maybe I'm asking the wrong questions, I don't know. When my husband called they said him to recall by the end of march, yesterday the agent told me the same thing or to recall the first april's week, that I was in the normal processing time. I told her i visited a forum where some people after me have received already an answer and that I just wanted know if everything was ok with my application or maybe I should send something else, she told me I had to wait

Today I woke up positive and happy, please guys send me your positive wishes, I really need it!

Thank youu guys!!!!! :)

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
lyrical said:
hi angtao,

it says the same thing as the first time I logged in;

We received your application for permanent residence on April 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 21, 2011.

thats all, and it also states that is In Process .

I wanna believe they dont work 100% chronologically but I ve decided to call them tomorrow anyways. it would be the first time so I really hope I get an assertive agent. :S
BTW congrats on your AIP & DM!

Lyrical, I hope we get AIP soon, I am like you! i'm from 30 mars, and I'm doing my process from Quebec too, maybe is that :) Please, if you call, let me know what the agent told you!

Best wishes for us.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
karma123 said:
Hello guys, congratulations Angtao and Gemauru you got both stage! And congrats for all those people who have already AIP :D

Please I need your advices, I don't know if I should continue calling, yesterday I said myself it was the last time I called CIC, because I'm calling since monday with my husband, and yes they asked us for our ID number and hold us for a while. They said there's nothing wrong with our file, that I just have to wait, but I don't know why they don't give us details, because according the new processing times I should be already done, but not yet, maybe I'm asking the wrong questions, I don't know. When my husband called they said him to recall by the end of march, yesterday the agent told me the same thing or to recall the first april's week, that I was in the normal processing time. I told her i visited a forum where some people after me have received already an answer and that I just wanted know if everything was ok with my application or maybe I should send something else, she told me I had to wait

Today I woke up positive and happy, please guys send me your positive wishes, I really need it!

Karma we had some bad weather out here in Alberta the first of the week. Lots of ice and bad roads for travel.
The Vegreville area was pretty bad. This might be what is slowing the mail down. I hope that you see the Ecas
update today or tomorrow. Good luck.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
ALL PEOPLE APP FROM QUEBEC...WHY APP TAKING TIME BEFORE DECISION...DID THEY WELL RECEIVED THE CSQ. I THINK WHEN YOU CALLED YOU SHOULD ASK IF CSQ BEEN RECEIVED...THIS IS REDICULOUS

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
karma123 said:

Hi karma123,

I've just had a call. An agent told me everything is ok with my application and it's still in process. Also he mentioned the waiting time is 1-2 months instead of 10 days. CIC got my application 21st April.

Be positive I belive you will get it soon.

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
qw123 said:
ALL PEOPLE APP FROM QUEBEC...WHY APP TAKING TIME BEFORE DECISION...DID THEY WELL RECEIVED THE CSQ. I THINK WHEN YOU CALLED YOU SHOULD ASK IF CSQ BEEN RECEIVED...THIS IS REDICULOUS
Hi qw123,

I know they got mine almost at the same time as me, in November.

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
karma123 said:

After a month of calling I finally got through to the most help agent yesterday. Previously no one could tell me what exactly was going on with my file just that it was fine. She put me on hold, came back after quite some time, told me exactly what has happened and what to expect, even sent a follow up email to my local office. Then get this, she apologized the previous agents couldn't tell me anything - She then said they have recently implemented a new computer system which is far more complex than the last one and not all agents have received the adequate training yet to look further into a file!!!!

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
I have a question how you guys dealt with your medicals. I did mine in June 2011, but couldn't do the x-ray because I was pregnant at the time. They told me to come back in once the baby is born. Well, she's 6 months now, and in theory I could go and just get the x-ray, but I'm wondering if I should re-do the entire thing because we only submitted our application in early December, so the first part of the medical test was already 6 months old at that point.

I wonder, what date counts as the medical date? The day it was taken or CIC gets the results from Ottawa? I really don't want to delay things, seeing that so many people get both stages approved at the same time. In incomplete medical does not affect AIP, does it?

I really want to avoid doing the x-ray twice at all cost, because I'm not keen on getting repeatedly radiated for no reason (and if I had TB, I'm pretty sure we'd know by now after me walking around in Canada for almost 4 years already...I can't be that much of a threat to public health.)

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
CanAusGal said:
After a month of calling I finally got through to the most help agent yesterday. Previously no one could tell me what exactly was going on with my file just that it was fine. She put me on hold, came back after quite some time, told me exactly what has happened and what to expect, even sent a follow up email to my local office. Then get this, she apologized the previous agents couldn't tell me anything she then said they have recently implemented a new computer system which is far more complex than the last one and not all agents have received the adequate training yet to look further into a file!!!!
wow ... is all I have to say. That makes me so angry I am a born and raised Canadian and have been paying tax my whole life and now your telling me with all the tax dollars the government has they could not properly train their phone agents . The same phone agents that we rely so much on when we have questions or need answers about things that seriously affect our lives!!!! So so disappointed to read that but on a happy and positive note I am so happy you finall got some answers !!!Thank god for the few good agents!!! Its always so nice when you get a good one :)

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Hi I have my medical on June except xray coz of pregnancy,,,but when I have baby on November 2010,,,after one week I went for xray mean 5 dec 2010 to complete my medical...and even it expires on June 2011 they accept it and update my status as medical received on September 2011....it's inland to,,,so I don't know why u r waiting,,,like your baby is six month now...do it ASAP,,,otherwise it's gonna slow your process...thanks

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Deutschbug said:
I have a question how you guys dealt with your medicals. I did mine in June 2011, but couldn't do the x-ray because I was pregnant at the time. They told me to come back in once the baby is born. Well, she's 6 months now, and in theory I could go and just get the x-ray, but I'm wondering if I should re-do the entire thing because we only submitted our application in early December, so the first part of the medical test was already 6 months old at that point.

I wonder, what date counts as the medical date? The day it was taken or CIC gets the results from Ottawa? I really don't want to delay things, seeing that so many people get both stages approved at the same time. In incomplete medical does not affect AIP, does it?

I really want to avoid doing the x-ray twice at all cost, because I'm not keen on getting repeatedly radiated for no reason (and if I had TB, I'm pretty sure we'd know by now after me walking around in Canada for almost 4 years already...I can't be that much of a threat to public health.)
hi,
well you just need to do the xray and have the doc send that out.... with the same doctor that u've seen for the other part. now the question is now or wait. that's entirely up to you...some people are asked to do it twice if med old that 2 or 3 months and we all wont know for sure how far ahead of the exp date is acceptable. it;s a chance to take. note taht you have so much time and leeway ahead of you so do the x now if u can

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Helo Inlanders,

I called cic today , and got to speak with a quite helpful agent.
She did all the 300 verification questions and then put me on hold for a couple of minutes ( gosh i was so nervous , and it seemed forever) and then she says that " everything is fine, they're still processing it" "they got my medicals and my CSQ" and that I need to wait a "little more". "A matter of weeks".

She advised me to call back if I dont get ANY UPDATE on my ecas by April 4.

Anyways, im at the same point but somewhat feel less worried. I think it makes sense that some application take longer. I believe they must be assign to different internal bureaus who knows!