+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
So I'll hv to be there for 1 full year before that?

In regards with her medical
She has
Diabetes and hypertension and memory loss
I doubt any supervisa insurance will cover any of these treatments. They usually only cover emergency treatment. You will need to find doctors/treatment clinic that will accept out of pocket payment.
Super visa is a type of visitor visa so she will not be covered by provincial healthcare.
If you want to be with her, you may reconsider moving to Canada.

Reactions: nyantaro19

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Emphasis on finding someone that will actually treat her AND will accept cash payments for treatment. My own family physician won’t accept any cash payments, will only bill the province

Reactions: Naturgrl

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
I doubt any supervisa insurance will cover any of these treatments. They usually only cover emergency treatment. You will need to find doctors/treatment clinic that will accept out of pocket payment.
Super visa is a type of visitor visa so she will not be covered by provincial healthcare.
If you want to be with her, you may reconsider moving to Canada.
More note for this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html
All three that you've listed are quite red flags already, but you can read more in the website.