+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information to apply for sinp

AlinaBasit

Jul 4, 2021
I have ECA of intermediate but I don't have ECA for 3 year diploma in hotel Management with 10 years of experience in this field and 5 bands of IELTS am i eligible to apply for sinp with out ECA of diploma ? what documents i need to apply?
Can i claim 12 points of education without ECA of diploma ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have ECA of intermediate but I don't have ECA for 3 year diploma in hotel Management with 10 years of experience in this field and 5 bands of IELTS am i eligible to apply for sinp with out ECA of diploma ? what documents i need to apply?
Can i claim 12 points of education without ECA of diploma ?
So without an ECA for diploma, you can’t county points for diploma. So you need 60 points to be eligible. Do you even have enough points with that IELTS score.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
So without an ECA for diploma, you can’t county points for diploma. So you need 60 points to be eligible. Do you even have enough points with that IELTS score.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility
Dear Naturgri,

I have a few questions regarding the application process for SINP program. My ECA report for bachelor's and master's degree were completed in 2017, and it got expired in April'2022. I renewed it for immigration purposes and got it extended for another five years. If so, would it be acceptable for SINP and IRCC approval process?

Another query is that I have sufficient funds in the format of FD in bank since Nov'2020. In November 2022, it was automatically renewed. So in that case would it be acceptable the 3 months fund requirement and will it cause any application rejection for not maintaining the funds?

I would appreciate your assistance in this regard.

James.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Naturgri,

I have a few questions regarding the application process for SINP program. My ECA report for bachelor's and master's degree were completed in 2017, and it got expired in April'2022. I renewed it for immigration purposes and got it extended for another five years. If so, would it be acceptable for SINP and IRCC approval process?

Another query is that I have sufficient funds in the format of FD in bank since Nov'2020. In November 2022, it was automatically renewed. So in that case would it be acceptable the 3 months fund requirement and will it cause any application rejection for not maintaining the funds?

I would appreciate your assistance in this regard.

James.
So you have received ITA? Your ECA is good if extended. As for funds, should be okay as not withdrawn and you can show statements to prove that. Confirm with SINP.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
So you have received ITA? Your ECA is good if extended. As for funds, should be okay as not withdrawn and you can show statements to prove that. Confirm with SINP.
Thanks Natugri for your valuable reply. I'm yet to receive the ITA and yes I do will confirm the ECA part with the SINP immigration team. Just for curiosity at what stage are you in now?