+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INFORMATION REQUIRED

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Dear,

I am looking forward to apply for Canadian Immigration through express entry route. The point of concern is that the name written on my ID card and passport is Moiz Pirzada as Moiz my first/given name and Pirzada as in family name. But on all of my education credentials first and family name is same but middle name Hafiz is mentioned. Please advice me should i need to get my ID and passport revise or shall i go with same.

Thanks.

Moiz Pirzada

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Not much big of a concern. You can get a affidavit that suggests that Moiz Pirzada and Moiz Hafiz Pirzada are the same person. I don't know about your jurisdiction, but, in my jurisdiction it is called 'One and Same Person Affidavit'.

You can ask a local lawyer for more information on the affidavit.

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Thank you so much for the advise. Please guide me about the format of the affidavit what should be it like and to where it will be required? Moreover, also need your advise in connection to the profile. Should i use name written on my passport or the name mentioned on my educational credentials? Because for WES i have to use name that is mentioned on my certificates/degrees i.e. Hafiz Moiz Pirzada.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you so much for the advise. Please guide me about the format of the affidavit what should be it like and to where it will be required? Moreover, also need your advise in connection to the profile. Should i use name written on my passport or the name mentioned on my educational credentials? Because for WES i have to use name that is mentioned on my certificates/degrees i.e. Hafiz Moiz Pirzada.
I am not a lawyer, neither I am aware about your jurisdiction. I cannot guide you with the format of the affidavit. Please consult a local lawyer to seek help on the affidavit.

You will need to submit the affidavit with your EE profile along with the LOE, when you apply for immigration.

For EE profiles, you should use the name that is on your passport. For WES, you could use the name that appears on the credentials, anyway, WES always issues ECA according to the name present on the certificates.