+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information requested

Benie

Jun 8, 2018
My status for mpnp changed from application in process to "Information requested..what does it rily mean for me
P.s..My supporter was called this week.

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Your supporter might have been asked few information/document(s) to be submitted. What is your status at the moment and how long it took from "information requested" to assessment complete. Can you please share, since I have the same status of info requested and i have already submitted the info on Dec-31st. My supporter has not been interviewed yet.

Benie

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for sharing
We were asked for additional documents some days after.
We were also asked for more documents recently.
Status hasnt changed yet

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Since 12/28/18 my status is still the same "information requested", despite the documents were submitted/uploaded on 31/12/18. My supporter interviewed on 1/23/19, i m also in doubt why the same status. Do you think they might be interested to ask for more documents? In your case "is your supporter interviewed?

Cherries

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for sharing
We were asked for additional documents some days after.
We were also asked for more documents recently.
Status hasnt changed yet
Hi. :) Were you able to get nomination? How long did you wait before you get nomination or before your status change back to assessment in process?

Cherries

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Since 12/28/18 my status is still the same "information requested", despite the documents were submitted/uploaded on 31/12/18. My supporter interviewed on 1/23/19, i m also in doubt why the same status. Do you think they might be interested to ask for more documents? In your case "is your supporter interviewed?

Hi. :) Were you able to get nomination? How long did you wait for it? Thanks