NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
Hi Members,

Could anyone help me out. I have some doubts reg PCC. My wife and me just returned from Australia. Iam the principal applicant for Canada PR Process. My wife has worked in australia for the past 1.5 yrs. I have been in australia for 7 months as dependant and we both are back in India now. Do we both need to produce PCC from Australia for the 2nd stage (VISA OFFICE) of Canada PR Process or is it enough to submit Indian PCC for both of us. I have doubts regarding this. Could the forum members please share your experiences with us.

Raj

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
Although I have applied after June 26,

May take, as I have read is: You need to submit PCC for all the countries in which you have stayed for over 6 months.

I may be incorrect. Seniors of course will know more

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi Raj,

You MUST submit PCCs for every country that you have lived in since your 18th Birthday. It is not required to be sent to the CIO NS with your initial application now, but you must have it handy for they may ask for the additional documents in as less as 1 month. So, better you start applying for both the Indian and Australian PCCs now, even before you submit the application to CIO NS.

It is mandatory to provide the PCCs both for you and your wify :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
I have done my last week, you will have to do the finger prints before posting it to AFP...Not sure who does finger print check in India. Hope fully the local police station.

How to obtain a police certificate
Australia
Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes. You may also need to provide a Traffic History printout, depending on which states you lived in while in Australia.

Which Australian police clearances are acceptable?

Applicants must provide a full fingerprint and name check. Certificates can be obtained through the Australian Federal Police (recommended) or the local state police authority.

Applicants who do not reside in Australia must obtain this certificate through the Australian Federal Police.

State-issued certificates are acceptable where the certificate is based on a fingerprint and name search of the National Databases.

IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Please note that all applicants who resided or still reside in: Queensland, Victoria or Western Australia, must also submit a Traffic History printout, which may be obtained by contacting the local State Transport/Traffic branch. An immigration file number, if available, should be endorsed on the certificate.

Which Australian police clearances are not acceptable?

•Photocopies of a clearance
•Certificates issued on the basis of a name check without fingerprints
•Certificates issued on the basis of a “Complete Disclosure”
•Any certificate, if it is not accompanied by a Traffic History Report(s) if the applicant, while over 18 years of age, lived in Queensland, Victoria or Western Australia
How and where do I obtain one?

The following form is required: Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form.

Applicants may obtain the form for the Australian Federal Police check at:

Criminal Records – National Police Check
Australian Federal Police
Locked Bag 8550
Canberra City ACT 2601
Australia
Telephone from Australia: (02) 6202-3333
Telephone from elsewhere: +61 2 6202-3333

IMPORTANT: When filling out the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form, enter Code Number 35 in section 1 (Purpose of NPC).

Where does the police send my police certificate?

The Australian Federal Police will send the certificate directly to the mailing address you will nominate in section 4 of the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj11 said:
Hi Members,

Could anyone help me out. I have some doubts reg PCC. My wife and me just returned from Australia. Iam the principal applicant for Canada PR Process. My wife has worked in australia for the past 1.5 yrs. I have been in australia for 7 months as dependant and we both are back in India now. Do we both need to produce PCC from Australia for the 2nd stage (VISA OFFICE) of Canada PR Process or is it enough to submit Indian PCC for both of us. I have doubts regarding this. Could the forum members please share your experiences with us.

Raj
You need Australian PCC for both your self and your wife along with Indian PCC

baljinsi

Jan 18, 2011
Hi Raj11,

I had seen you were in a very similar situation as I am in today.
I have received a letter from canada immigration to get my PCC and medical.I just have 30 days more.
I have also very recently returned from australia after 2 years. I understand I need to get PCC from AUS and India both.I think similar was almost your situation so I need to know few things on the basis of your experience:
1) How did you get your Aus PCC? How much time did it took in total? Please share.What formalities you did and how you got it?

2) After coming to India, when you applied for Indian PCC, did they ask for specific documents for PCC as you were not in India in whole last 1 year. Please share the informations and it will be very useful for me.

Thanks,
-Baljinsi

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as you stayed more than 6 months , you should do it, and you can do it from the Australian embassy in India

baljinsi

Jan 18, 2011
rocky272727 said:
Raj

You will need PCC for countries where the stay has been 6 months or more
But I am surprised that the letter I received ,there they have only asked for Indian PCC. They specially mentioned. What you ppl think--why they didn't ask for Australian PCC?
I had applied my application from an Indian address but I had also mentioned that I am in Australia for studies...

Thanks,
-Baljinsi--

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baljinsi said:
But I am surprised that the letter I received ,there they have only asked for Indian PCC. They specially mentioned. What you ppl think--why they didn't ask for Australian PCC?
I had applied my application from an Indian address but I had also mentioned that I am in Australia for studies...

Thanks,
-Baljinsi--
I would say still get ready to arrange for AUS PCC. See I don't know why they didn't ask but as per the system they have to and it might be a mistake which if they later ask, then you will have to submit it.

So arrange for Aus PCC as well.

Rocky