+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information Mismatch

Erfan2108

Oct 17, 2021
I have a work permit application submitted almost 4 months ago with the Ankara visa office. Yesterday I contacted them and they told me that my file "has been received and is currently under review". However, in the my account part, the status is "the review of your eligibility has not started yet". I just wanted to know if anyone has had similar experience before. Is this inconsistency normal?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a work permit application submitted almost 4 months ago with the Ankara visa office. Yesterday I contacted them and they told me that my file "has been received and is currently under review". However, in the my account part, the status is "the review of your eligibility has not started yet". I just wanted to know if anyone has had similar experience before. Is this inconsistency normal?
I don’t see an inconsistency. Office said it is under review so the file is open (biometrics, background) but that doesn’t mean eligibility review.

Seresht

Jun 17, 2022
Could you please share how you contacted them? I couldn't get any answers to my webforms and emails. I've been waiting for a reply since April 26th, 2022