+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information help

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Asia' started by Moumita dash, Oct 12, 2017.

  1. My pr card has been stolen by my husband . But I can't prove all the matter. He has no connection with me. As my case is different, I have been suggested to send email to singapore visa office. If I send an email to singapore visa officer describing what happened with me what could be procedure? What are the documents they can ask to me? Can there be any obstacle to apply and get pr td?

Share This Page