+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information: Get Indian PCC in One day(Canada Only)

Nov 2, 2020
Have you or anyone been successful in getting PCC from Consulate ? or we have to go through BLS only.

I have one more query.
For PCC do we need to provide any Indian address proof where i stayed before? Or can I give any address where my relatives are present to confirm my details? example My passport has Pune address but there is no relatives in Pune to verify. I have relatives in Delhi, can i give Delhi address in PCC application ?

Thanks in advance.
Indian consulate has suspended all walk in services (source:https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/discontinuation-of-walk-in-services/)

Yes you should have Indian address as police verification will be conducted at the given address.

I am not sure about the relative address but address should match on the Indian passport in case the Indian passport was issued in Canada, I guess usually it is the address where you have stayed for more than six months in india. Police usually verify from the witness nearby that address.

It can be your neighbor , does not have to be realtives for verification process.

You can email consulate to inquire about further details.

Nomad18

Nov 16, 2020
Indian consulate has suspended all walk in services (source:https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/discontinuation-of-walk-in-services/)

Yes you should have Indian address as police verification will be conducted at the given address.

I am not sure about the relative address but address should match on the Indian passport in case the Indian passport was issued in Canada, I guess usually it is the address where you have stayed for more than six months in india. Police usually verify from the witness nearby that address.

It can be your neighbor , does not have to be realtives for verification process.

You can email consulate to inquire about further details.
Thanks for the info. But the situation is that my passport address was a rental house and someone else would be staying there now. There might not be anyone who can verify my details now.
PS: I am doing PCC for PR purpose only.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
Thanks for the info. But the situation is that my passport address was a rental house and someone else would be staying there now. There might not be anyone who can verify my details now.
In this situation write an letter explaining your previous address situation and request for the police verification on your relatives address. I would recommend email same letter to consulate to know if this can be workout.

Best of luck with your PR application.

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Please share your experience

Regards

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
In this situation write an letter explaining your previous address situation and request for the police verification on your relatives address. I would recommend email same letter to consulate to know if this can be workout.

Best of luck with your PR application.
I got my PCC done in India for PR purpose from PSK in Jan 2018 and landed as PR in July 2018. But after moving to Canada, the address is no longer accessible and i need the Indian PCC for citizenship purpose (this time from BLS Canada) for the period after first PCC was issued and before landing in Canada (Jan 2018 - July 2018). Please share your views. Which address to use?

1) the one my passport and all Indian IDs (PCC was done here)

2) neighbour’s address

3) relative’s address who live nearby

Also, which contact number to use, neighbour or relative ?

Regards

smfcoder

Feb 19, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18.May.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
14.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
31.Jan.2017
Passport Req..
7.Apr.2017
VISA ISSUED...
4.May.2017
Is the "one-day" or any other quick service still available for the PCC? I need to travel in a couple of weeks and was wondering if I could get the PCC done before that.

Prettyheart05

Oct 19, 2023
Hi please guide me
I have applied my restoration file ( visitor visa ) and i have to apply spouse sponsorship PR n i need indian PCC . Can i apply for it on restoration or have to wait for the result and only then can apply for PCC.

Last edited: