+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information from CBSA

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Dear Senior(s)

As I was not having details of my travel history I requested CBSA and got the same three months back. Now while sending application for citizenship I have seen remarks that no one should contact CBSA. Though as advised by some member I have not attched copy of CBSA, even them I am worried abd in severe tension as to whether my application will be rejected on account of my request to CBSA. Will any Senior or any other member can share as to whether they have come across of any member or person who sought prior information from CBSA like me and what was the result. Kindly share and advise. Regards

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I don't think this will cause a problem since I read about other members contacted CBSA for travel history to make sure it matches with their date calculator. The rule is to deter people from overload CBSA with requests. IRC will request this information from CBSA during the verification for your application anyways. Do not worry.
Since you ordered it already just make sure you match all the travel dates from CBSA record with your date calculator.
Good luck!

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
I don't think this will cause a problem since I read about other members contacted CBSA for travel history to make sure it matches with their date calculator. The rule is to deter people from overload CBSA with requests. IRC will request this information from CBSA during the verification for your application anyways. Do not worry.
Since you ordered it already just make sure you match all the travel dates from CBSA record with your date calculator.
Good luck!
Thank you very much for giving relief very promptly so quick. You are grate. Thanks again.

Reactions: canvan14

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I did that and included in my application- not because I tried to go against the advice of IRCC, but because I had two incidents of missing my flight to US in Toronto after already passing the US custom, and had to “get back in Canada “ one hour after , go to a different terminal and pass US custom again ... I requested the report to see how it’s shown and added descriptions in my file to explain- my application has been in its 16th month and will go into 17th soon, but I just had my interview this week

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
I did that and included in my application- not because I tried to go against the advice of IRCC, but because I had two incidents of missing my flight to US in Toronto after already passing the US custom, and had to “get back in Canada “ one hour after , go to a different terminal and pass US custom again ... I requested the report to see how it’s shown and added descriptions in my file to explain- my application has been in its 16th month and will go into 17th soon, but I just had my interview this week
Thank you very much for sharing and giving relief to me. In the basis of information received which matched my stampings in Passport, I have placed photo of each stamping on one paper and then photo copied the same but I have not enclosed the report received from CBSA. Thanks a lot fir sharing.