+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information about Visitor visa

Dec 12, 2020
I am from India. My wife is pregnant in Canada and no one there is to take care of her. She also have a doctor letter too. Can I will get visitor Visa to take care of her

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I also have spousal sponsorship too. Also have a doctor letter and letter from MP of WEST OF WINDSOR
As I said apply, whether it is processed faster with letters is not known. Because you have a sponsorship application in, chance of refusal is high because you are not planning to leave and that is the purpose of a visitor visa. Have you done biometrics? If not, there is a wait and it is prioritized in India right now. All the best.

Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I hope someone can answer my question.

Our situation is a bit complex:
* My daughter is a Philippine passport holder as I gave birth to her in my home country (Philippines)
* My husband who is a Moroccan national is already working in Canada
* Myself a Philippine passport holder is currently working in UAE
* Our 1-year old daughter is in Morocco and is being looked after by my parents-in-law
* I recently received my SOWP but we did not get to include our daughter in my application due to fear of rejections for not having enough proof of funds
* We are now collecting all documents for our daughter's online application (Visa Visa) and will lodge this month (Dec2020)
* Question is if we lodge the application in the Philippines while she is in Morocco, can we send her passport to VFS in Morocco to get the Visa Stamp once her visit visa application is approved?

Thank you in advance to those who can help shed light on this question. GBU all.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I hope someone can answer my question.

Our situation is a bit complex:
* My daughter is a Philippine passport holder as I gave birth to her in my home country (Philippines)
* My husband who is a Moroccan national is already working in Canada
* Myself a Philippine passport holder is currently working in UAE
* Our 1-year old daughter is in Morocco and is being looked after by my parents-in-law
* I recently received my SOWP but we did not get to include our daughter in my application due to fear of rejections for not having enough proof of funds
* We are now collecting all documents for our daughter's online application (Visa Visa) and will lodge this month (Dec2020)
* Question is if we lodge the application in the Philippines while she is in Morocco, can we send her passport to VFS in Morocco to get the Visa Stamp once her visit visa application is approved?

Thank you in advance to those who can help shed light on this question. GBU all.
Other can weigh in but she applies from where she is and gets it stamped in morocco. Also you and your daughter will need written authorization to travel.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I also have spousal sponsorship too. Also have a doctor letter and letter from MP of WEST OF WINDSOR
Unfortunately that doesn't mean much. Doctors notes or MP notes don't mean much when it comes to spouses getting TRVs. She can go to India to be with you if she has no family and friends in Canada to support her.

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
Other can weigh in but she applies from where she is and gets it stamped in morocco. Also you and your daughter will need written authorization to travel.
Hi there,
I have applied for visitor visa on November 12 and got original passport request on December 11 and after that I have submitted my passport to VFS New Delhi on December 16 but next day I got biometrics request( I can’t get biometrics done because I don’t have my passport). I am confused about visa stamping. Will they stamp my passport or return it without processing it??

Note- I have valid open work permit and I have been in Britain Columbia from last 5 years. but in October I came to India due sudden death in my family and now need my passport stamped to enter in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there,
I have applied for visitor visa on November 12 and got original passport request on December 11 and after that I have submitted my passport to VFS New Delhi on December 16 but next day I got biometrics request( I can’t get biometrics done because I don’t have my passport). I am confused about visa stamping. Will they stamp my passport or return it without processing it??

Note- I have valid open work permit and I have been in Britain Columbia from last 5 years. but in October I came to India due sudden death in my family and now need my passport stamped to enter in Canada.
So your biometrics have expired? If so you need that for visa stamping. Do you have a job and quarantine plan?

Raghubir

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29-April-2021
So your biometrics have expired? If so you need that for visa stamping. Do you have a job and quarantine plan?
They did not asked me for biometrics so I thought may be they are going exempt me from it. I’m confused why they requested for original passport request without biometrics at first place. I have already submitted my employment letter and return to work letter which I got from my employer.
My passport tracking ID is showing that IRCC have received my passport on December 18 and it’s in under process.
But gc key account says your action required.