+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information about Job Opportunities in Montreal city for Engineers

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello to all. I hope all are doing well. I need some guidance regarding the job opportunities in Quebec province for Electrical Engineers. As i got admission in M.Eng Electrical Engineering program from university of Concordia. I want to know the part-time jobs are easily available without knowing foreign language and also after graduation, University and co-op program would help to find electrical jobs in Montreal City and Quebec province? Also Quebec is known for french province so, without knowing native language as french, would engineers survive and get their jobs in Quebec province? Seniors please guide me about it. Thank u soo much.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Part-time jobs tend to be in the service industry. Many jobs would require French. French may still become an issue for engineering jobs. Really hard to comment about job propect after graduation. Depends on your previouw work experience and your area of specialty. Engineering jobs tend to be quite competitive in Canada but a Canadian masters degree will help differentiate you from a bachelor degree in Eng.. The economy could also change drastically in 2 years so you never know. When looking for jobs you shouldn't limit yourself to one city. Prepare to go where you get a decent job offer across Canada.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello to all. I hope all are doing well. I need some guidance regarding the job opportunities in Quebec province for Electrical Engineers. As i got admission in M.Eng Electrical Engineering program from university of Concordia. I want to know the part-time jobs are easily available without knowing foreign language and also after graduation, University and co-op program would help to find electrical jobs in Montreal City and Quebec province? Also Quebec is known for french province so, without knowing native language as french, would engineers survive and get their jobs in Quebec province? Seniors please guide me about it. Thank u soo much.
can u please confirm the fee structure and program duration?

kapil098

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Part-time jobs tend to be in the service industry. Many jobs would require French. French may still become an issue for engineering jobs. Really hard to comment about job propect after graduation. Depends on your previouw work experience and your area of specialty. Engineering jobs tend to be quite competitive in Canada but a Canadian masters degree will help differentiate you from a bachelor degree in Eng.. The economy could also change drastically in 2 years so you never know. When looking for jobs you shouldn't limit yourself to one city. Prepare to go where you get a decent job offer across Canada.
I have done my bachelor's in electronics engineering and i am a freshie but my specialization is in the renewable energies. Do u have any idea bro job market for electrical engineers which do specialization in renewable energy?