+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Info requires regarding the study visa option

Irfankhan889

Dec 9, 2017
Hi,
I have done MBA in Marketing 2014 and currently working in quality assurance department. Now Want to go to Canada on study visa .
Ielts overall 6 , not less than 6 in any segment.
I want to know which option is better i-e post graduate diploma or certificate ?.

If I choose certificate and After one year certificate completion, they will issue one year work permit ? Is it true ?
After one year PGWP , how can we stay there ? ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
After an MBA what subject had you mind and how will you show that will improve your prospects on return to your home country ?

Generally a one year is not recommended given the chances of getting a full year work experience, so most do 2 years followed by. 3 year PGWP.

Irfankhan889

Dec 9, 2017
Or may be better to do diploma in quality assurance field as I have an experience in quality assurance.

Kindly suggest whether to do diploma in business or quality assurance

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need to be ae to justify your choice, since you already have an MBA a diploma will be seen as too low level.

Irfankhan889

Dec 9, 2017
But my MBA is in marketing
And my experience is in quality assurance so if I do diploma in quality assurance so it can be justified that based on my experience, I want to proceed my career in quality assurance thats y want to do the diploma in quality assurance .

Does it sound great ?