+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible Profile for CEC class error

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
Hi all, I created an express entry profile under CEC class, and after creating the profile, I see the status updated as "Ineligible Profile", for the first time when I created the profile, the system showed me the correct score, but after I correct my details on the work profile, it then showed the overall score as "0" and then it updated the status as "ineligible profile".

It also happened for the second time when I created a profile again(from scratch) by deleting the first one. This time, it updated immediately saying the same error. Can someone advise/help what is happening with my profile and what could be the reason for such a scenario, or is the CIC website itself is having the issues. Thanks in advance

kaspy69

Oct 6, 2020
Hi all, I created an express entry profile under CEC class, and after creating the profile, I see the status updated as "Ineligible Profile", for the first time when I created the profile, the system showed me the correct score, but after I correct my details on the work profile, it then showed the overall score as "0" and then it updated the status as "ineligible profile".

It also happened for the second time when I created a profile again(from scratch) by deleting the first one. This time, it updated immediately saying the same error. Can someone advise/help what is happening with my profile and what could be the reason for such a scenario, or is the CIC website itself is having the issues. Thanks in advance
Delete all cookies and history, and redo it. Make sure you have IELTS and ECA while creating EE profile.

Reactions: adhitya

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
@kaspy69, Yes I do have the IELTS and ECA with me. I will try today in an incognito window as suggested, and will this "Ineligible Profile" status error will have any negative impact on my profile? I am a bit worried about this in particular because this happened twice.

kaspy69

Oct 6, 2020
@kaspy69, Yes I do have the IELTS and ECA with me. I will try today in an incognito window as suggested, and will this "Ineligible Profile" status error will have any negative impact on my profile? I am a bit worried about this in particular because this happened twice.
Not at all. Be reassured and reapply.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020

There is a question about study in Canada. If you got a degree or diploma in Canada make sure you answer as Yes. I don't remember the question exactly but it asked about the institute if it recognized or not. The question is a little bit confusing as it had some details about Quebec that make you answer No if you do not read it clearly till the end. If you answer No, your profile will be ineligible and you will not get any points.

adhitya

Jan 18, 2021
@kaspy69 and @Naturgrl, thanks will give it a try today.

@Haitham Calgary, on your saying, Yes, I make sure the answer is "YES" for the study in Canada.

Here I have a question, I did two one-year certification courses in Canada. So, while creating a profile which order should I follow in updating the study and work history? Right now for study history, I add the details in this order: Undergraduate degree(3)>first one-year certificate in Canada(2)>most recent one-year certificate(1). And, Yes, the institute is recognized under the Ontario government.

Will there be any preferences/criteria in adding the order? Thanks

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
@kaspy69 and @Naturgrl, thanks will give it a try today.

@Haitham Calgary, on your saying, Yes, I make sure the answer is "YES" for the study in Canada.

Here I have a question, I did two one-year certification courses in Canada. So, while creating a profile which order should I follow in updating the study and work history? Right now for study history, I add the details in this order: Undergraduate degree(3)>first one-year certificate in Canada(2)>most recent one-year certificate(1). And, Yes, the institute is recognized under the Ontario government.

Will there be any preferences/criteria in adding the order? Thanks
If you are applying under CEC then select the degree that related to your work. The degree that you got the job through it. and then list the others after. However, if it all related to your current job in Canada then just start with the higher degree.