+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INELIGIBLE FOR NOMINATION - SINP JULY EE 2016

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I AM SO SAD :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I received the email below...Can I go for secondary review?

I graduated in petroleum engineering, been working for 2 years as an IT Business analyst (NOC 2171). SINP says my work experience is ineligible. What should I do? Please help

"You have not scored a minimum of 60 out of 100 points on the SINP Points Assessment grid. You
have not received as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, your
experience in the past ten years does not match your education in Petroleum Engineering.
Work Experience Credentials

Your work experience in the past 10 years in a high skilled occupation that is considered to be
in‐demand in Saskatchewan is not related to your field of education"

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damn...This is so sad!

7fifty said:

I graduated in petroleum engineering, been working for 2 years as an IT Business analyst (NOC 2171). SINP says my work experience is ineligible. What should I do? Please help

"You have not scored a minimum of 60 out of 100 points on the SINP Points Assessment grid. You
have not received as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, your
experience in the past ten years does not match your education in Petroleum Engineering.

Your work experience in the past 10 years in a high skilled occupation that is considered to be

xzin101

Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm sorry for that, man. but i didn't know myself that your education must match your work experience in OID list!! so, in your case it would've worked if you'd graduated from IT faculty and worked at least one year as an IT ..etc., huh? someone enlighten us, please. :mad:

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xzin101 said:
i'm sorry for that, man. but i didn't know myself that your education must match your work experience in OID list!! so, in your case it would've worked if you'd graduated from IT faculty and worked at least one year as an IT ..etc., huh? someone enlighten us, please. :mad:
I did not know either. I emailed them for a secondary review, praying and hoping they review their decision.

Don't know if someone else have gone through this before?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!!!! Please put me in your prayers

I went for a second review, now my status has changed to "In Process - 2nd Review".
I am so excited...did not know it would happen that fast, sent the form on Tuesday September 4th.

Anyone know how long the review process is?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS: I explained that they needed a petroleum engineer for the business analyst position because the software I am working in is for oil and gas production data. I also told them that I have APEGS membership and that my current work experience as a BA counts towards my professional designation.

xzin101

Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of luck! Please do keep us posted though. This could benefit some desperate cases.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
7fifty said:

For NOC 2171
Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

Engineer in Petroleum... Sorry..

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
@7fifty did you get any update on your 2nd review? My wife's application also was deemed ineligible because of NOC on 13th OCT 2016.. She is SAP ABAP consultant and her Designation was Application Developer at IBM. We had requested for 2nd review and now it is In Process - 2nd Review.
Dont know how long would they need to arrive on decision.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
xzin101 said:
it is stated in the grid points Sirs. really sad to hear that news but they are really strict to that issue.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurusamy said:
@7fifty did you get any update on your 2nd review? My wife's application also was deemed ineligible because of NOC on 13th OCT 2016.. She is SAP ABAP consultant and her Designation was Application Developer at IBM. We had requested for 2nd review and now it is In Process - 2nd Review.
No, I have not heard from them. I do have 16 months internship experience in Petroleum Engineering and I said that in the review form, so hoping they acknowledge it and get back to me soon.

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
gurusamy said:

Any update??

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
7fifty said:
No, I have not heard from them. I do have 16 months internship experience in Petroleum Engineering and I said that in the review form, so hoping they acknowledge it and get back to me soon.
A friend of mine did a second review and got nominated. but his issue is about POF.. He had enough money so they gave him...

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
SMani said:
A friend of mine did a second review and got nominated. but his issue is about POF.. He had enough money so they gave him...

Can you tell me how long the process was?