+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible for Express Entry

SAND DUB

Feb 26, 2018
Recently, I have filled the Express entry and I got the Score 0 and it show that we are ineligible.
• not having a valid language test, (I have valid result for the CELPIP-G above than 7)
• language test results that are more than two years old, (My Test Result are of this month)
• a language test score that is too low, (Score is good)
• not having enough relevant work experience, (I have work as Research Assistant on campus for 2 yrs, It was employee contract, As well I was studying during that time. I worked around 20-30 hours that week, on my contract, its written, I don't need any work permit to work on the campus and I am exempted) I answered one of the question in the express entry which was : “Studying full-time while doing this job? A person must be in class at least 15 hours per week during the academic year to be considered full-time. This includes any period of training in the workplace that is part of the study program.” what will be my answer for this question????
• not having the required education level,(Have a master degree)
• not having enough funds(showing enough funds)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Recently, I have filled the Express entry and I got the Score 0 and it show that we are ineligible.
• not having a valid language test, (I have valid result for the CELPIP-G above than 7)
• language test results that are more than two years old, (My Test Result are of this month)
• a language test score that is too low, (Score is good)
• not having enough relevant work experience, (I have work as Research Assistant on campus for 2 yrs, It was employee contract, As well I was studying during that time. I worked around 20-30 hours that week, on my contract, its written, I don't need any work permit to work on the campus and I am exempted) I answered one of the question in the express entry which was : “Studying full-time while doing this job? A person must be in class at least 15 hours per week during the academic year to be considered full-time. This includes any period of training in the workplace that is part of the study program.” what will be my answer for this question????
• not having the required education level,(Have a master degree)
• not having enough funds(showing enough funds)
Have you done ECA?

MissyJ2

Aug 18, 2020
Is this work experience from Canada while studying in Canada? You’re not exactly clear.
No, it's work experience outside of Canada, while studying outside of Canada.

Also, I am already eligible for both FSW and CEC because, in addition to the aforementioned work experience, I have 1 year of continuous experience in Canada. Therefore, I am only asking about foreign work experience to be used for additional points.

Last edited: