+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible for Express entry (yes I checked other threads) empty

ClemCelt

Sep 28, 2021
Hi folks,
Just like others seem to be afflicted by this problem, my application for express entry has been instantly rejected without justification. No score is displayed on my CRS (why I am supposed to have a score of 523).
I am 26,
I Have a Master's degree, a bachelors degree, and a one year program
I have cumulated about 3 years of work experience, between part-time jobs, and full-time jobs related to my skills for which I selected the most accurate
number for.
I have the maximum score on my french test.
I have almost the maximum score on my English test.
Both tests were performed in 2021, the test number and id are correct ( i checked)
I have enough money ( equivalent to 30000- 35000 Canadian dollars).
I simply do not understand the ineligible part.
After double-checking, I don't what could make my application rejected directly. Everything seems to be accurate, and from what I have been reading, my scores are more than high enough for the express entry application.
What can i do ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi folks,
Just like others seem to be afflicted by this problem, my application for express entry has been instantly rejected without justification. No score is displayed on my CRS (why I am supposed to have a score of 523).
I am 26,
I Have a Master's degree, a bachelors degree, and a one year program
I have cumulated about 3 years of work experience, between part-time jobs, and full-time jobs related to my skills for which I selected the most accurate
number for.
I have the maximum score on my french test.
I have almost the maximum score on my English test.
Both tests were performed in 2021, the test number and id are correct ( i checked)
I have enough money ( equivalent to 30000- 35000 Canadian dollars).
I simply do not understand the ineligible part.
After double-checking, I don't what could make my application rejected directly. Everything seems to be accurate, and from what I have been reading, my scores are more than high enough for the express entry application.
What can i do ?
Assume you are working in Canada with 523 or fluent in French. You only count highest degree - Masters. Does your ECA state Canadian equivalency to masters. You have one year continuous skilled work experience too - no breaks?

ClemCelt

Sep 28, 2021
I am not working in Canada no. I was working in Norway. I do not have any equivalence test or certificate for my studies, at it is not a requirement.
I have two continuous years of part-time work, and one year when I cumulated several jobs (covid reasons, hard to be a tourism development expert during a pandemic)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not working in Canada no. I was working in Norway. I do not have any equivalence test or certificate for my studies, at it is not a requirement.
I have two continuous years of part-time work, and one year when I cumulated several jobs (covid reasons, hard to be a tourism development expert during a pandemic)
You need ECAs for your Masters (highest) before you can set up a profile. That is a requirement along with IELTS.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ECA is mandatory. Without this, you are ineligible.

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
I apologize for disrupting this conversation. However, I decided to because I have a similar case. I had a active EE profile that was suddenly rendered ineligible for no specific reason. It came with a generic email saying after assessing your profile we determined that it was ineligible for EE. This is the background story; ECA by WES - Masters degree (July,2020), IELTS, W-8, R-8.5, L-9, S-9 (Aug, 2020), 3 years working experience, Age 32, CRS-465. Profile created Mar 2021. Profile considered ineligible on Sept 27, 2021. I have enough money, and you will agree with me that I do not have to provide proof of funds at EE profile level.

Having said that, I got an ITA on the same profile in Sept 2020, applied in Dec 2020, returned as incomplete in January 2021. this was when I made the current profile that was suddenly deemed ineligible for any specific reasons.

As if that was all, I applied for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, and i was nominated on same day, Sept 27, 2021 when my EE was dropped as ineligible. Based on the fact that my profile was dropped, I am currently unable to accept my OINP nomination.

I am dumbfounded. Any ideas?

Thanks

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I apologize for disrupting this conversation. However, I decided to because I have a similar case. I had a active EE profile that was suddenly rendered ineligible for no specific reason. It came with a generic email saying after assessing your profile we determined that it was ineligible for EE. This is the background story; ECA by WES - Masters degree (July,2020), IELTS, W-8, R-8.5, L-9, S-9 (Aug, 2020), 3 years working experience, Age 32, CRS-465. Profile created Mar 2021. Profile considered ineligible on Sept 27, 2021. I have enough money, and you will agree with me that I do not have to provide proof of funds at EE profile level.

Having said that, I got an ITA on the same profile in Sept 2020, applied in Dec 2020, returned as incomplete in January 2021. this was when I made the current profile that was suddenly deemed ineligible for any specific reasons.

As if that was all, I applied for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, and i was nominated on same day, Sept 27, 2021 when my EE was dropped as ineligible. Based on the fact that my profile was dropped, I am currently unable to accept my OINP nomination.

Thanks
Did you loose points due to your birthday?

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I dont understand. I am reading that the ECA is not mandatory on website and google searches, and here people tell me its mandatory.
Suggest you do more research using the official IRCC web site rather than random google searches. You need ECA. That's why your profile is not eligible.

Here's the official IRCC web site. The first bullet makes it crystal clear you need ECA.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/who.html

Suggest you also dedicate time to reading through the full program information in details on the official site to make sure you don't have any other critical misunderstandings of the program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Thanks
For funds, do you have the minimum amount in as POF was increased.

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
For funds, do you have the minimum amount in as POF was increased.
Hey, I apologize for my last reply. It was incorrect.

I went back to check and I found out that my funds was short of $300 after it was reviewed by IRCC. Most likely the reason why I suddenly became ineligible,

I will make another profile with updated fund.

Thanks a bunch!