+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible applicant of Y2016 after new rule!

makalombo

Apr 4, 2016
As i know if you have a short of point related to french mark , MIDI will give you 01 year to improve your french so by end of this period you have to provide a certification to cover the lack of point , they call it in french (reference a la francisation) if the period due without any action or with enough mark , that the time MIDI proceed on rejection of your application

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makalombo said:
As i know if you have a short of point related to french mark , MIDI will give you 01 year to improve your french so by end of this period you have to provide a certification to cover the lack of point , they call it in french (reference a la francisation) if the period due without any action or with enough mark , that the time MIDI proceed on rejection of your application
yes, but it is absolutly neccesary attached B1 at the moment of submit your application, otherwise, you will have only 90 days to improve your profile

afardila327

Jul 21, 2016
shaggycoc said:
yes, but it is absolutly neccesary attached B1 at the moment of submit your application, otherwise, you will have only 90 days to improve your profile
Are you completely sure of that? Where I can find more information about that case. And what if I can't update my application right now because I don't have the test result, but I get B1 or B2. There is a problem if I send the result test with the other documents?

Binxia

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Montreal
Well guys, to get enough points, either you learn French in a very short period of time, or get a validated job offer.

Learning French is your best chance.

jahid312

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
afardila327 said:
Are you completely sure of that? Where I can find more information about that case. And what if I can't update my application right now because I don't have the test result, but I get B1 or B2. There is a problem if I send the result test with the other documents?
If you have enough points i.e 59 without French, then no need to submit French. Its not mentioned any where that French test must be submitted.

nuva_062

Apr 2, 2015
I am an applicant from August 16... does anyone has any news or updates about new rules.. if they impose new rule upon applicatnts of 2016 then I will not be eligible... really waste of time and money

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Any update about the petition filed ? Did anyone heard back from lawyers ?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Hope for the best. Keep this thread updated. All are eagerly waiting for a positive response from Midi

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
could you plz show me where this information is from?
midi will give you 1 year to improve french if you submitted with b1 french test?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only
could you plz show me where this information is from?
midi will give you 1 year to improve french if you submitted with b1 french test?
only if you attached B1 in comprehenssion and expression orale (listening and speaking)

RMaster

Dec 20, 2016
Hello Guys,
I applied in August-2016 intake but suddenly got reduced my points from 61 to 57 after new rule imposed. Now I am not eligible for Quebec for 2 points.

Right now, there is nothing to update in my mon project online. I did not modify anything except login and logout. So what should I do?
Q1: Will I wait for 30 days?
Q2: Should I submit my application? If yes when it should be?
Q3. What will happen 90 days later if I did not submit my application?

Please suggest. I expect your valuable opinion.

Note: We are expecting a baby in this September. In that case I might get 4 points in September if Quebec allows those points and be eligible.

Thanks in advance.
I am in the same situation. Applied in June 2016. After recent changes we are short of 3 points. I received B1 in TEF test in December(in all 4 parts), now I am going for B2 in June in TEFaQ before window at Mon Projet is closed. If not- the only option I see is to remove the spouse. (via divorce). And to become a sponsor of my own wife later.
I hope they will give us other 90 days after 10th of July in order to change profiles. But since MIDI changes it is own rules in such wild way, no one can be sure in nothing.