+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible applicant of Y2016 after new rule!

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Hello Guys,
I created this thread to help each other who have shortage of point after new rule imposed.
Let’s share our experience for getting ineligible and next step to react with Quebec.
Please join in this tread and share your case.

In addition, we can discuss here what are the possible solution to make us eligible or force MIDI to roll back the rule for old applicant.

A petition was created by Maneesh M.S. India.
https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-weil-request-to-exempt-2015-2016-intake-applicants-on-modifications-to-the-weighting-of-qswp?recruiter=289509137&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
arupengr said:
Hello Guys,
I created this thread to help each other who have shortage of point after new rule imposed.
Let’s share our experience for getting ineligible and next step to react with Quebec.

In addition, we can discuss here what are the possible solution to make us eligible or force MIDI to roll back the rule for old applicant.

A petition was created by Maneesh M.S. India.
https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-weil-request-to-exempt-2015-2016-intake-applicants-on-modifications-to-the-weighting-of-qswp?recruiter=289509137&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

i already signed it

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Hello Guys,
I applied in August-2016 intake but suddenly got reduced my points from 61 to 57 after new rule imposed. Now I am not eligible for Quebec for 2 points.

Right now, there is nothing to update in my mon project online. I did not modify anything except login and logout. So what should I do?
Q1: Will I wait for 30 days?
Q2: Should I submit my application? If yes when it should be?
Q3. What will happen 90 days later if I did not submit my application?

Please suggest. I expect your valuable opinion.

Note: We are expecting a baby in this September. In that case I might get 4 points in September if Quebec allows those points and be eligible.

Thanks in advance.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi

I am in the same situation.. I applied on December 2016... right now I am not eligible. However, they asked me to update my file but I just login and logout..I don't have any thing to update

I have question to you guys..should I submit the application again even if I haven't updated any thin

nuva_062

Apr 2, 2015
Can anyone help me to calculate my experience points? I have 2.8 yrs experience in financial job and 3.4 yrs in Market research. Can I accumulate both job experience to gather to get points for 4 yrs of total experience? Please suggest

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Taweda said:
Hi

I am in the same situation.. I applied on December 2016... right now I am not eligible. However, they asked me to update my file but I just login and logout..I don't have any thing to update

I have question to you guys..should I submit the application again even if I haven't updated any thin
Please wait few more days to get proper clarification by 4th May. Someone told me that edit option enable for 1 month and application submit 3 months.
But my understanding is that if you have nothing to update any info LIKE me then no need to submit.
Let me know if you have more clarification from others.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
arupengr said:
Hello Guys,

Hello,

I have already signed it.

We should ask MIDI to apply new rules to new applicants only, not to June/Aug 2016 applicants.
We have paid the required fees, waited for almost 1 year and now we are not eligible. this is totally wrong.

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
We already asked MIDI but they are from 3rd party call center.
But we need to keep pressure on them.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
arupengr said:
Please wait few more days to get proper clarification by 4th May. Someone told me that edit option enable for 1 month and application submit 3 months.
But my understanding is that if you have nothing to update any info LIKE me then no need to submit.
Let me know if you have more clarification from others.
Thank you for your response
When I tried to submit the application..the message says that you don't do any changes and it also says delete the option of update.. thus I followed the message and I was able to submit the application again

chint

Apr 6, 2017
arupengr said:
We already asked MIDI but they are from 3rd party call center.
But we need to keep pressure on them.

Yes. we need to ask them constantly to wake them up.

They would surely think if more number of applicants are there.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
chint said:
Yes. we need to ask them constantly to wake them up.

They would surely think if more number of applicants are there.
Hi guys!!yes I totally agreed with you.I found so many applicants struggle to count their points.why we struggle like this way??we had enough points.may be now lack of points.but counting the points won't increase our points.and MIDI is the only authority who gives the points and the points basis.we better again make our voices. :mad:

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
senuju said:
Hi guys!!yes I totally agreed with you.I found so many applicants struggle to count their points.why we struggle like this way??we had enough points.may be now lack of points.but counting the points won't increase our points.and MIDI is the only authority who gives the points and the points basis.we better again make our voices. :mad:
Hello senuju,

We need to come up with a specific plan to rule back to previous point system.
Seems other people who have shortage of point might get silent or have 2nd plan to execute.
Lets try to work together with new plan and execute it.
Raise our voice jointly.

TIA

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
arupengr said:
Hello senuju,

We need to come up with a specific plan to rule back to previous point system.
Seems other people who have shortage of point might get silent or have 2nd plan to execute.
Lets try to work together with new plan and execute it.
Raise our voice jointly.
Yes certainly...we need to wait or find for MIDI's second step.always we better to talk MIDI and ask their current status of applications.most of the inland applicants won't affect this rule.the basic is most of outlanders will affect on this.the injustice is there.Will see what we can do.let's keep on touch.

TIA

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Hello Guys,

Notice: Is there anyone who have shortage of points after new rule imposed??
If so then pls reply in this thread soon.

Q. What happen if we have shortage of points and get ITR (Intention to reject) from MIDI?
We need to discuss and come to few probable solution as a month already passed.

THanks,
Arup

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arupengr said:
Hello Guys,

Notice: Is there anyone who have shortage of points after new rule imposed??
If so then pls reply in this thread soon.

Q. What happen if we have shortage of points and get ITR (Intention to reject) from MIDI?
We need to discuss and come to few probable solution as a month already passed.

THanks,
Arup
yes, the most candidates are short in points. If you do not have enough ones midi will send you intention refuse this is 90 days to improve your profile, after reject