+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

Feb 14, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Looking for some information on travel restrictions/covid rules/process/travel experience regarding travel from India to Canada via other country, Germany or London etc. If anyone has recently traveled via Germany could you please share your experience? Or what country would you suggest would be best for transit.
Air Canada messed up with our ticket which was booked for March. Now we have to book again and direct flights to Canada are too expensive. I would really appreciate any suggestion?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
After a lot of thinking, decided to go ahead with Air India, especially because we will be traveling with a three year old.
Hence, Qatar or Emirates did not fit our plan either due to long transit or too many transits.
But, in general, all tickets were extremely expensive :-( More so because we were booking for a family.

_wanderer

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I have booked journey with Qatar Airways (BLR-DOHA-YUL) and later from Montreal to Edmonton with Air Canada (whole journey booked through Qatar Airways website).
Should the 72 hr prior negative RTPCR test be valid till I land in Edmonton (Montreal-Edmonton Flight) or before my first direct flight to Canada (i.e., Doha-YUL)?

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
I have booked journey with Qatar Airways (BLR-DOHA-YUL) and later from Montreal to Edmonton with Air Canada (whole journey booked through Qatar Airways website).
Should the 72 hr prior negative RTPCR test be valid till I land in Edmonton (Montreal-Edmonton Flight) or before my first direct flight to Canada (i.e., Doha-YUL)?
Ideally it should be within 72 hours of the departure time of the Doha Montreal flight.
Is your baggage going to be checked through from blr to Edmonton?