+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian wes rules, should we send degree certificate and transcript in different envelopes?

divv

Jan 12, 2020
Based on new wes rules for india, I'm from mount carmel college, should we send degree certificate and transcript in different envelopes?
should we get photocopy of degree certificate attested as well? is it ok to send them both in the same envelope. or should the university send only the transcipt, and i should send the photocopy in a different envelope? Please help

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Based on new wes rules for india, I'm from mount carmel college, should we send degree certificate and transcript in different envelopes?
should we get photocopy of degree certificate attested as well? is it ok to send them both in the same envelope. or should the university send only the transcipt, and i should send the photocopy in a different envelope? Please help
WES website is extremely clear on the matter. Please read the website (copied below)

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional): For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.
Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks: This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number. College-issued mark sheets/result cards are not accepted unless from an autonomous college. For completed, incomplete and in-progress study, ask the institution responsible for conducting the examinations to attest and send your documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else.

So, YOU send WES the degree certificate copy.
Then you pay the university for transcript and courier fees and instruct the university to directly send your transcripts to WES.

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, it doesn’t make any sense to me. I’ve applied for transcripts and degree certificate from my uni and got it stamped, sealed and signed by registrar of examination department. And I’d no issues in getting my ECA from Wes in stipulated time frame.
I would suggest you to ask ur university ty send both sealed and signed and send together to avoid any delays.

Oct 21, 2020
Hi all,
I used Docs wallet to get the same done. WES has evaluated them successfully.
https://mountcarmelcollegeblr.directverify.in/student/#!/app/studentrequest ( just go to https://mccblr.edu.in/examination-centre/ and check ' document verification' section ) . This will redirect you to Docswallet page , just follow the instructions ( they have a separate section for WES alone ) I chose that option, they will take care of the rest. Hope that helps. There is no need to go to the college for this purpose, everything can be done online.