+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Speed Post tracking

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
My University sent my transcript through Indian Speed Post on 2nd of March 2015 and it is not yet reached at WES.
Tracking showing it reached at DELHI FMG on 3rd March 2015. After that there is no movement.

Can anybody tell me what is this DELHI FMG and how long it will hold the parcel ?
How much time does it take a parcel form New Delhi to Toronto ?

Thanks

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
Exactly same situation here :(. I have posted on 2nd March and I have been successful tracking until 4th where it was at Chennai. Then there is no updates. I tried using sms tracking of Indian Speed post , but got a message saying invalid number :eek:. I even filed a complaint. I am going to call the head post office from where the documents being sent. If you are successful with any options please let me know as well.

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
cherryvintage said:
Exactly same situation here :(. I have posted on 2nd March and I have been successful tracking until 4th where it was at Chennai. Then there is no updates. I tried using sms tracking of Indian Speed post , but got a message saying invalid number :eek:. I even filed a complaint. I am going to call the head post office from where the documents being sent. If you are successful with any options please let me know as well.
Thanks buddy for reply. Surely I will let you know if I will get any success. I tried to call customer care number provided in their website but no one received it.
Could you please tell me how to lodge a complaint ? If you got any success, please let me know.
You can comment with me on my whatsaap no - +16475379146.

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
In the indian post tracking website, below there is a link for registering complaints. I simply followed the procedure...but I don't have any hope in receiving any answer from them. :(

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hello guys most likely it's in Transit and that is why it is still now showing.It does take some time to reach Canada if you are sending things VIA Speed post may be more than a week.It will come up.

sarkumar78

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Guys, Its an Very bad experience to sent through India Speed post. Actually i sent a mail from Chennai through speed post on January 16 and It reached to WES on Feb 15 only. So it took me a month to reach. Could be for all its the same. :'( :'( :'(

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
OMG!!! Then do WES officials wait for the documents of my MSc certificate to be assessed. Since they now received my PhD certificate which is the highest degree for me and the evaluation is in progress, I am not sure if they wait for my MSc transcript to arrive ???.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
They will wait until they receive all the documents that you had mentioned when you opened your account.They do evaluate as the continue to receive documents

murukku

Mar 13, 2015
It takes roughly 3 to 4 weeks even though they say 10 working days. There won't be any status update once it leaves from India shores. Register your complaint online, staffs from India Post will get back to you but you need to send them 3 or 4 reminders.

There is a toll free number to call but trust me they won't be picking up.

In future, if your sending any important docs abroad please use a private courier company.

rajeev0508

Feb 23, 2015
Hello Guys,

I faced this when my wife's university Calicut University) sent her transcripts to WES. BTW it has still not reached WES. It was sent last week and I am guessing it will take another week to reach WES. In my case, my university (Mumbai University) handed the transcripts in hand i sent it to WES through DHL which reached WES in 2 days flat. Really pathetic services by India post. Hopefully they dont tamper with the documents. Fingers crossed till the documents reaches WES.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To track its status go to canada post web site and use the tracking tool in there .. i did that when i send my documents via Egypt speed mail

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
pravatmail said:
My University sent my transcript through Indian Speed Post on 2nd of March 2015 and it is not yet reached at WES.
Tracking showing it reached at DELHI FMG on 3rd March 2015. After that there is no movement.

Can anybody tell me what is this DELHI FMG and how long it will hold the parcel ?
How much time does it take a parcel form New Delhi to Toronto ?

Thanks
Courier from Indian Speed Post typically takes 3 weeks. Mine reached in 24 days.
You can track it better on CanadaPost website. My courier status from Indian Speed Post was showing "Bag opened in Chennai" though the CanadaPost confirmed it has left India. You can also post a query in CanadaPost twitter.
The delay is mostly because of customs in Canada. They have a huge backlog [as claimed by Indian Speed Post ;)].